Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:53 pm
Salem Delgado
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado

I gazed lovingly at her body as I leaned down and kissed her neck lovingly "Kaoru...your the most important person in my life..."

I looked at him lovingly.. "Do you really mean that?..." I said quietly and shyly.

I looked back at her with macthing love and smiled "Yes...I do..." I stroked her cheek and slowly leaned and kissed her with every bit of love I had.

OOC: Ready for the time skip! scream whee

OOC: Yep! ^^

IC: It was the next day, and I was still in bed. I was breathing peacefully, dreaming of home..

I smiled happily as I lay there by Kaoru with my head resting on her chest "Morning love." I said as I leaned up and kissed her tenderly.

IC: I smiled at him happily and kissed him back.. "Good morning.." I said before I heard a knock at the door...

OOC: Go back to see what I wrote for after this
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:36 pm
Nemo looked at Takada with a slight suprise. She could her the anger in her voice. What did I do wrong? I'm a good girl, I didn't do anything bad...why is she mad at me...? "I...I...I..." She couldn't swollow the lump in her throat. "I...I'm sorry..." That was all she could manage to say. Sure, she may be doing her so called 'Parents' a favor by capturing the schiff infront of her, but he would be forced back into a life he clearly didn't want to live. She could handle the restaints, but some can't. Without another word, she took off.

"Where the hell is sh-" Karmen stopped in mid sentace, and cried out in pain. The bright red cracks on his neck grew by a centimeter. It was small to the eyes, but seering pain to him.  

TwilightKitten

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:34 pm
OOC: It's Sano not Salem...

IC: After hearing it was Diva I rushed to get dressed managing to get my pants on and join Kaoru when she answered the door "H-hello Lady Diva..." I said nervously as I bowed then looked at the man with her "Your...new chavaliar..." I said knowing as soon as I saw him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:58 pm
Salem Delgado

IC: After hearing it was Diva I rushed to get dressed managing to get my pants on and join Kaoru when she answered the door "H-hello Lady Diva..." I said nervously as I bowed then looked at the man with her "Your...new chavaliar..." I said knowing as soon as I saw him.
She smiled sadly" Yes this is Kazuki, i have one question to ask you then we will be gone." She said  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:17 pm
Salem Delgado

I thought to myself, Kazuki?... Why does that name sound so familiar to me?... I strained to think, and suddenly.. it hit me. All the memories of who I was and who my family was all came back to me in a single swoop.. I stood there, in what seemed like frozen shock.. then I put my hands to my head and gripped my hair between my fingers, and screamed as loud as I could. It was so much to take in, I couldn't think of any other way to get it out. I fell to my knees, but I refused to pass out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:22 pm
TwilightKitten
Nemo looked at Takada with a slight suprise. She could her the anger in her voice. What did I do wrong? I'm a good girl, I didn't do anything bad...why is she mad at me...? "I...I...I..." She couldn't swollow the lump in her throat. "I...I'm sorry..." That was all she could manage to say. Sure, she may be doing her so called 'Parents' a favor by capturing the schiff infront of her, but he would be forced back into a life he clearly didn't want to live. She could handle the restaints, but some can't. Without another word, she took off.

"Where the hell is sh-" Karmen stopped in mid sentace, and cried out in pain. The bright red cracks on his neck grew by a centimeter. It was small to the eyes, but seering pain to him.

I was worried about Nemo, for I didn't have an angry tone, just trying to understand what was going on. I couldn't leave Karmen here like this though.. I looked at him and knelt beside him, still having him tied with my whip, "Karmen, I need to have your cooperation.. if you promise to behave, I'll let you out of my hold; but I need you to stay with me until I get some answers.. will you do this? I know you need help, and I may know how to help you, if you'll let me.." I told him in a soothing voice.

Sexii_Shadow

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:28 pm
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado

I thought to myself, Kazuki?... Why does that name sound so familiar to me?... I strained to think, and suddenly.. it hit me. All the memories of who I was and who my family was all came back to me in a single swoop.. I stood there, in what seemed like frozen shock.. then I put my hands to my head and gripped my hair between my fingers, and screamed as loud as I could. It was so much to take in, I couldn't think of any other way to get it out. I fell to my knees, but I refused to pass out.

I was grinning at Sano until I heard Kaoru scream. I looked at her with shock, but you couldn't notice with my mask on. I wanted to run to her.. to comfort my little sister.. but it would give me away.. and I was supposed to kill her after all.. without knowing what to do, I just stood where I was.. looking in horror at my sister... still without saying a word..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:32 pm
Sweet Romantic_Guy
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado

I was grinning at Sano until I heard Kaoru scream. I looked at her with shock, but you couldn't notice with my mask on. I wanted to run to her.. to comfort my little sister.. but it would give me away.. and I was supposed to kill her after all.. without knowing what to do, I just stood where I was.. looking in horror at my sister... still without saying a word..
I walked over to him, hugged him,then looked over at him then t Kaoru" oh i see your relation to her now, your siblings aren't you?" i asked smirking  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:43 pm
I wiped any trace of emotion on my face, "No, lady Diva.. she does not relate to me in any way." I said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:46 pm
I giggled" You don't have to lie,i can see it in your eyes, but most importantly i can smell it in your blood. Don't worry she has Sano , you have me lets just wait for him ok"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:55 pm
"How can you see my eyes, mistress?.. I haven't shown you my face yet.. but in any case, you're right.." I bowed low, then looked back up at her, "I have you now, and that's all that matters.." I said then thought to myself, except my sister.. she means everything.. I still had my mask on, but I didn't want to take it off yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:03 pm
"Oh..very well.." I said just before Kaoru began screaming, far faster than anyone could blink I was already cradling her close to me worry and fear filling my eyes as I held her close "K-kaoru? Kaoru what is wrong?!"  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:03 am
My mind was still throbbing from all the knowledge that was just brought back to me.. I stopped screaming, but still had my hands gripping my hair, my eyes slightly beginning to open.. my head was against Sano's chest, but my gaze was right at Kazuki.. My brother... I thought to myself. "He's trying to kill me.." I whispered only loud enough for Sano to hear me, and continued in that whisper, "Sano.. I.. I regained my memory back... everything... Kazuki is my brother.. and Takada is my sister.. my father back home has my mother hostage, and if Kazuki doesn't kill me, then my father will kill our mother... my mother and sister erased my memory to save me from all the torture my father put me through... Sano I..." I said all this in about 10 seconds, not removing myself from Sano's embrace, "... I actually remember... who I am..." I said in a whisper, but that last part mostly to myself..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:13 am
Sweet Romantic_Guy
"How can you see my eyes, mistress?.. I haven't shown you my face yet.. but in any case, you're right.." I bowed low, then looked back up at her, "I have you now, and that's all that matters.." I said then thought to myself, except my sister.. she means everything.. I still had my mask on, but I didn't want to take it off yet.
I have a special ability to see, and youre right you have me, even though you are thinking of her right now" She said looking at him  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games