Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:40 pm
((Where exactly is Avill? I forgotses.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:42 pm
((inside a closet type thing... it has large doors... she is in the back corner of it... ))  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:43 pm
((Ack. Gotta go.))

Zach opened the door to the wardrobe. "Avill..." He went and sat next to her and hugger her protectively. "It's okay."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:51 pm
((aw ok...))

Avill was shaking slightly. Her arms wraped around him tightly as another crack of thunder sounded outside her window.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:42 am
Zach whispered something and the thunder suddenly was blocked out. "See?" He murmured. "The thunder stopped."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:34 am
Avill still hugged him, "T-thank you..." she said softly. The lightning flashed, but the thunder never came.

The twins looked at Ryuzaki, they sat down beside him. One on each side.

Ryuzaki was still looking at the ground, he didnt say anything.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:43 am
Catherine walked down again. "Where's Zach?" She muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:41 pm
The twins looked at Catherine, "He is with Arashi right now..." They said at the same time.

Ryuzaki was rubing his arm, even though the bones were healed the pain was still there, he had turned a light pink since Catherine had walked into the room.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:44 pm
Catherine glanced at Ryuzaki. She walked over and kneeled in front of him. "Zach got mad at you, huh?" Her voice was still laced with drowziness. "You're lucky he didn't use full force... The Ancient Language is dangerous..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:55 pm
Ryuzaki turned a darker shade, "Ya... I dont know how i got him so mad... he broke my arm... that was it...." Ryuzaki said softly. He was still rubing his arm.

Both twins yawned at the same time, then got up, "Were going to sleep now...." they said, "Night..." They walked out of the room, not even waiting for Cathy or Ryuzaki to say good night back.

Avill was still hugging Zach, "Your not going to laugh at me about being afraid of thunder are you?" she asked, her voice was soft.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:01 pm
Zach smiled. "No, Avill, I won't. If you take any comfort from this, I'm scared of being seperated from my sister... It comes from being with her for so long. She's not only my sister, she's my best friend."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:05 pm
Avill glanced up at him, "Thank you... and it is ok for you and Catherine to be close... " she said.

The twins sat down, "Maybe we shouldnt have left them alone... what if Zach walks into the room and sees Ryuzaki with Catherine..." Tim said to Jim.
((gtg... got to eat...))  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:10 pm
Catherine glanced at his arm and muttered something. The pain was transferred to her, and she yelped in suprise, waking fully as she fell backwards.

Zach hugged Avill tighter. "I just hope that Ryuzaki doesn't try to tell my sister how he feels..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:28 pm
Ryuzaki looked at her, "No... no you should do that!" he said.

"Why?" Avill said, "Is it bad for Ryuzaki to like your sister? i mean... if not.. she is going to spend her life, following someone that wont return the feelings..." Avill said. She didnt know this was basicly what Jim had said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:41 pm
Zach smiled grimly. "You don't understand. The last person who tried to hit on Cathy... Was found a few days later, with seven broken bones, four broken ribs, and one eye was literally gouged out..." He shuddered. "Cathy takes her love for me too seriously for her own good..."

Catherine smiled weakly at Ryuzaki. "I can't see why Zach would cause this much pain..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games