Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:31 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

When the smoke cleared, the masked nin was guarding from the explosion. He lowered his arms and continued after Kouya. He would soon get the information he needed, one way or another.

~~~

Sabu leaped over another log and panted. Running prolongly without chakra was tiring for an old man. No to mention he was dragging Rio along. "Shinji-san. We need to break these chains somehow!"
Shinji leered at Rio. "Somehow, this is his fault!" Shinji raged as he kicked Rio. "-And that inbreed, hot-blooded loser of a hunter, Kou-" Shinji yelled until he heard a foot-step behind him. The colour from his face drained.
"Boo" Kouya said, dryly. He wasn't one for jokes.

Sabu acted quickly. Two seals and he acted. "Spore cloud!" A small puff of spores flew into Kouya's face, hopefully blinding him. "Come one let's-"
Sabu stopped short when the masked nin dropped down before him. "Eh? What's so important about you three that Kouya refuses to play with me?"
Kouya threw the hunter nin a semi-surprised look. "I thought that Oboro Bunshin no Sai, would have at least put you out of action for at least a few hours," Kouya murmered to himself as he piled a fist into Shinji's face.

"Eh? I'm much more resiliant then you may think." he replied.
A blade appeared in his hand in two deft motions he severed the chains binding the three. "Go. I need to chat with Kouya-san."

Sabu need no further invitation. He grabbed Shinji, hefted Rio and booked.
Kouya's face twisted with anger. "What do you think you are doing?!" Kouya snarled as his hand curled into a fist.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:35 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

When the smoke cleared, the masked nin was guarding from the explosion. He lowered his arms and continued after Kouya. He would soon get the information he needed, one way or another.

~~~

Sabu leaped over another log and panted. Running prolongly without chakra was tiring for an old man. No to mention he was dragging Rio along. "Shinji-san. We need to break these chains somehow!"
Shinji leered at Rio. "Somehow, this is his fault!" Shinji raged as he kicked Rio. "-And that inbreed, hot-blooded loser of a hunter, Kou-" Shinji yelled until he heard a foot-step behind him. The colour from his face drained.
"Boo" Kouya said, dryly. He wasn't one for jokes.

Sabu acted quickly. Two seals and he acted. "Spore cloud!" A small puff of spores flew into Kouya's face, hopefully blinding him. "Come one let's-"
Sabu stopped short when the masked nin dropped down before him. "Eh? What's so important about you three that Kouya refuses to play with me?"
Kouya threw the hunter nin a semi-surprised look. "I thought that Oboro Bunshin no Sai, would have at least put you out of action for at least a few hours," Kouya murmered to himself as he piled a fist into Shinji's face.

A blade appeared in his hand in two deft motions he severed the chains binding the three. "Go. I need to chat with Kouya-san."

Kouya's face twisted with anger. "What do you think you are doing?!" Kouya snarled as his hand curled into a fist.

"Eh? Making you pay attention. I want information." the masked nin said bluntly.
The blade he had cut the chains with was already gone from his hand.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:56 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Eh? Making you pay attention. I want information." the masked nin said bluntly.
Kouya looked as if he was about to rip out the Nin's intestines and eat them. However he whipped up his hand and bit deeply into it, to calm him down. "The Chobimitsu is currently in Konoha. He seeks a Kazuma woman aged 20-40. Thats all I got. Now, begone, you're an eyesore," Kouya said with burning anger in his tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:03 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Kouya looked as if he was about to rip out the Nin's intestines and eat them. However he whipped up his hand and bit deeply into it, to calm him down. "The Chobimitsu is currently in Konoha. He seeks a Kazuma woman aged 20-40. Thats all I got. Now, begone, you're an eyesore," Kouya said with burning anger in his tone.

The masked nin bowed. "Eh? You were very helpful. Nice seeing you again Kouya-san." With that the nin bounded off in the direction of Konoha.

~~~

Mai arrived in Konoha defeated. The trail had gone cold, and though she would have spent as long as it takes to find Shinji, she had a son to take care of. She walked into her house and saw that Chiyo was still there.
"How did it go? Find anything?" she asked.
Mail merely shook her head. "I'm going to take a bath and lay down. Thank you for watching the kids Chiyo-san."
Chiyo nodded. "Of course. After all, we are like sisters."
Mai broke down and cried into Chiyo's shoulder.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:11 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

The masked nin bowed. "Eh? You were very helpful. Nice seeing you again Kouya-san." With that the nin bounded off in the direction of Konoha.

~~~

Mai arrived in Konoha defeated. The trail had gone cold, and though she would have spent as long as it takes to find Shinji, she had a son to take care of. She walked into her house and saw that Chiyo was still there.
Mail merely shook her head. "I'm going to take a bath and lay down. Thank you for watching the kids Chiyo-san."
"Again?" Kouya hissed. He dropped to his knees and clutched his chest. Dispite his impressive techniques, his supply of Chakra isn't very large.

Geku had been standing on an old oak tree near Mai's house. He couldn't bring himself to go inside, though. It started to rain...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:21 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

~~~

"Again?" Kouya hissed. He dropped to his knees and clutched his chest. Dispite his impressive techniques, his supply of Chakra isn't very large.

Geku had been standing on an old oak tree near Mai's house. He couldn't bring himself to go inside, though. It started to rain...

Kiko ran on the way home. It was raining and she was getting all wet. She noticed something in the tree outside Sora's house and upon further inspection she discovered it was a man.
"What are you doin up there mister?" she asked.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:24 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

~~~

Kiko ran on the way home. It was raining and she was getting all wet. She noticed something in the tree outside Sora's house and upon further inspection she discovered it was a man.
"Oh, nothing" Geku smiled at the little girl. "Jus' thinking. You'd better get in, before someone get worried about you,"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:29 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

~~~

"Oh, nothing" Geku smiled at the little girl. "Jus' thinking. You'd better get in, before someone get worried about you,"

Kiko frowned, but nodded. She ran inside and found her mother on the couch. "Momma, there's some guy outside in the tree."
Chiyo raised an eyebrow and stood. "You stay here Kiko-chan. I'll go check it out."
She went outside and looked into the tree. She recognized him instantly.
"Chobimitsu. There are certainly alot of people looking for you. Why are you here?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:39 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

~~~

Kiko frowned, but nodded. She ran inside and found her mother on the couch. "Momma, there's some guy outside in the tree."
Chiyo raised an eyebrow and stood. "You stay here Kiko-chan. I'll go check it out."
"Chobimitsu. There are certainly alot of people looking for you. Why are you here?"
Geku opened his mouth to speak but realized nothing he could say would change a thing. "Oh. Sorry. I'll be going then," He said as he dropped from the tree and slowly walked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:43 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

~~~

Geku opened his mouth to speak but realized nothing he could say would change a thing. "Oh. Sorry. I'll be going then," He said as he dropped from the tree and slowly walked away.

"Not likely!" Chiyo shouted. She prefromed several seals. "Reverse Gust!" Suddenly the wind blew toward her creating a vacum effect on Geku.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:47 pm
Dragon Sneeze
"Not likely!" Chiyo shouted. She prefromed several seals. "Reverse Gust!" Suddenly the wind blew toward her creating a vacum effect on Geku.
As the wind blew him towards Chiyo he turned to face her. Since the last few years, he had lost weight due to depression, his face was hollow, his eyes were bloodshot and hand small bags underthem. "What are you going to do? Take revenge for Mai? Turn me in?" Geku asked, her dryly. "I've got nothing to lose, Chiyo,"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:50 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
As the wind blew him towards Chiyo he turned to face her. Since the last few years, he had lost weight due to depression, his face was hollow, his eyes were bloodshot and hand small bags underthem. "What are you going to do? Take revenge for Mai? Turn me in?" Geku asked, her dryly. "I've got nothing to lose, Chiyo,"

Chiyo was shocked when she saw his face. He was indeed thinner than his picture. She released the jutsu and stood beofre the broken man. "Why are you here?" she asked in a whispered voice.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:53 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Chiyo was shocked when she saw his face. He was indeed thinner than his picture. She released the jutsu and stood beofre the broken man. "Why are you here?" she asked in a whispered voice.
"Thats what I was thinking, Chiyo, I really am out of my mind, aren't I?" He said as he dropped to his knees.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:55 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Thats what I was thinking, Chiyo, I really am out of my mind, aren't I?" He said as he dropped to his knees.

Chiyo was far from giving sympathy to the killer, but she did reserve a small amount of pity for him. "Perhaps there is a little bit of you that wants things resolved. There is obviously something you refuse to let go."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:58 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Chiyo was far from giving sympathy to the killer, but she did reserve a small amount of pity for him. "Perhaps there is a little bit of you that wants things resolved. There is obviously something you refuse to let go."
"Yeah. Uh, no. I'm most definately not walkin' into that house, not now anyway... maybe you can't arrest me another time, Chiyo-san" Geku said, casually flicking a kunai into a bush. An ANBU officer slumped out of it. "I must be going now"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games