Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:00 pm

((You know, No one ever said Juliet's name while Orion was awake yet he knew it. I thought you would have caught that.))
Orion got up from his kneel and met Alastair's eyes. “Well, you have a point. If someone takes watch then we could stay here. Isn't that right Jordan?” Orion looked around but could not find him. “Jordan? Where are you? Jordan?”
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Jordan didn't notice his hand was invisible at first, but after a few moments he gasped. "Alastair, what do you see?" Jordan asked shakily as he walked over to the group.

((I forget, does Jordan know Alastair's name?))

Anchou

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:05 pm

((Sol: I missed that...
Anchou: I don't think so.))

"My name's MacMillan, lads." Alastair announced.

He looked at Jordan and noticed his hand, or lack thereof. His eyes widened, "What the..." he muttered.

"Lad! What's wrong with your hand?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:05 pm

((Yes Juliet says it a lot.))

Dark Angel of Sol

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Gwen's eyes widened. She blinked, adjusted her glasses, and leaned a little closer. "It's... transparent?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:14 pm

"I-I dont' know. I just looked at it, and poof." Jordan said anxiously. "I'm guessing this is just another thing that some scientists that live here cooked up." Jordan looked at his hand fearfully, sincerely wanting to see it again.

Anchou

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:19 pm

Orion looked over to find Jordan without a hand. “Well there you are, well most of you. I'm glad i'm not the only one to have strange things happen to him.” Orion walked over and took a look at the hand. “Well at least you still have the hand. It's not gone just invisible.”
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:33 pm

Jordan looked up at Orion briefly. He looked back down at his hand, trying, willing it to become visible again.

((:0 Native left.))

Anchou

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:44 pm

((I ate dindin!))

Jordan's hand reappeared.

"Wait." Alastair interrupted, "How did you know Juliet's name, lad?" he asked of Orion.

((Let's wrap this up soon so I can skip time))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Jordan sighed with relief. Then looked back at Orion "Yes, how did you know her name?"

Anchou

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Orion looked at Alastair. “It was when you rushed my body in the house.” His mind clicked as he said that, “I guess now is a good time as any to tell my tale. When I 'passed out,' I left my body. I could hear, see and move but couldn't interact with anything. Where my body went I listen to everything said. Well it not like I could do anything. When we were falling, this little guy...” he pointed at the beetle on his shoulder, “help me get back into my body.”
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:04 pm

"Lad..." Alastair started, "You were unconscious, how could that be possible?"

NativeForeigner

Anchou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:12 pm

"The only explanation is that it was a dream" Jordan butted in. Jordan began pacing, he was extremely anxious and this helped get it out.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Orion laughed and said, “It must be. I don't think I could believe you would throw a fit over a sliver coin that you got of a suicide victim. You would have turned it into the department to start a full investigation on the estate.”

Dark Angel of Sol

Anchou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Jordan was taken aback. He even stopped pacing for a moment. "Yes, well we need to get moving." He walked just outside the room everyone else was in when he felt a breeze. Jordan stopped and turned back "there's a cold breeze coming from over here."
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games