Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:26 pm
Jasmine put her hands behind her head and let him. It still hurt a lot but she knew he wanted to make sure she hadn't started bleeding again before he comforted her. However she knew the second he got closer to the wound Leon would trace here smelling the blood.

Leon laughed a little. His hands were working to take her shirt off when he froze half way through undoing a button. "Sorry about this." He said doiing up her shirt lightning fast then tracing them to Aven's room. "What are you doing?" He asked flatly. "Didn't I ask you call for me if anything happened?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:34 pm
Aven's head shot up and looked at Leon with wide eyes. "I don't know what happened. She was . . . we were sleeping and . . . I don't know." he was panicking a bit. Leon always made him jumpy.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:42 pm
Leon sighed walked over gave Aven a reassuring pat on the head then went to his sister. "Sweetie did you try to roll over?" His tone was soft and comforting. Jasmines response was a soft 'mhm' and shy nod. "Oh little one, I know you don't like sleeping on your back but you need to heal." Jasmine let out a whimper which seemed to shake Leon's body language. He hated seeing his precious sister in pain. It was like the broken arm of 05' all over again. "Okay well Aven and I will change the bandage then he'll help you sleep."
"But it hurts Leo..." Jasmine whined her voice taking on a sob. Leon seemed to take in a deep breath. His mind went over what he could think of to calm her down. "Aven, would it be possible for you to, lick her?" He asked watching as Jasmine both brightened a little and grew very embarrassed. Her heart thudding harder. There that seemed to calm her a little. "Please?" He added picking up the torn linen from earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:48 pm
Aven blushed and then shifted into a wolf and crawled up so that he was by her head and started, hesitantly to lick Jasmine, whimpering a little. It wasn't so much that he didn't enjoy it, but having an audience made it that much more . . . awkward.

Kailee sighed and then went over and pet Aven. "Hey, we'll get out of your way in a minute." she said before swaying a little, looking a bit green. "I'm gonna be sick." she muttered, rushing into the restroom to barf. She HATED the warp travel thingy.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:00 pm
Leon, once Aven started licking, stopped paying attention to Aven and Jasmine and started to redress her wounds. Now that she was calm and not likley to kick Leon in the teeth or loins he could work without worry. "Sweetie I told you, the more you trace with me the more you'll get used to it. Trust me." He called absently.
Jasmine on the other hand, once she felt Aven lick her relaxed completely. Her head turned to gently kiss his nose. Her hand buried in his fur as she tried to comfort him too. "Ow not so hard!" She hissed at her brother who cussed and started again this time rubbing a healing gel with a strong numbing agent in it. once he was done he pulled down Jasmine's shirt gave Aven a pat on the head and whispered. "She'll literally be numb from the stomach down. Be careful." Then he went into the bathroom and rubbed his wife's back. "Be excited for when we have babies love." He said with a smile. "I won't trace you because it could harm them."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:13 pm
Aven nodded and continued to lick Jasmine, still feeling a little awkward.

Kailee moaned, praying to the porcelain god, clutching the sides of the toilet. "Ugh . . . no more warp stuff." she muttered, looking absolutely miserable.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:21 pm
"Okay, but after this one. You're brother is acting like a nervous puppy I don't want to walk past him while he's being intimate with his mate." He said. "I'll trace you to our bathroom so you can continue gifting the toilet with your sacrifice." He teased taking her waist and traced them both to their bathroom.

Jasmine smiled very softly. Her whole focus was on Aven so she hadn't noticed that she couldn't move much. Her fingers busied themselves with stroking his fur to calm him. His licking was relaxing her, which she found was a good thing. "Thank you Aven." Jasmine whispered and weakly licked his nose.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:27 pm
Kailee got about two whole seconds of control before she resumed barfing, coughing occasionally.

Aven didn't answer, he just continued to lick Jasmine.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:32 pm
Leon sighed then sat down next to her rubbing her back. "That was the last one okay? I swear it I won't trace with you again." Now he felt guilty for putting her through it all.

Jasmine continued to smile. "Are you giving me a bath now?" She asked with a hint of a tease to her voice. "Cause, I'm all for that."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:43 pm
Kailee moaned, leaning over the toilet, her stomach hurting angrily from the convulsions going through it causing her to regurgitate whatever she had eaten. "No more . . ." she moaned, pleading now. Just the sudden movement from one place to another felt like she had left her stomach behind and once it caught up, it just kept moving forward.

Aven whined softly, stopping the licking for a moment. "N-not really . . ." he murmured softly, really embarrassed now.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:48 pm
Jasmine whined too. "I'm sorry, did I say that out loud?" Her expression was one of distress. "I'm sorry." She said again this time in his fur cause she had moved her face from his licking into the fluffy fur on his chest. Her face was a deep red.

Leon just continued to rub Kailee's back now feeling even more guilty. He couldn't help it. He'd cause this. Rashly tracing her into her brothers room. But he'd smelt blood so it was a reflex.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 pm
Aven whined a bit once more before he continued to lick Jasmine, wanting to keep her calm.

Kailee sighed and then coughed a bit more and then moaned. "Ugh, it feels like I've taken several punches to the gut." she muttered, feeling a little better now, but not much.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:13 pm
When the licking started again Jasmine went silent. Her breathing deep and even...she'd gone to sleep.

"I'm sorry." Leon said over and over. "I won't do it again I promise."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:19 pm
Aven smiled and continued to lick Jasmine, not wanting her to wake up.

Kailee turned and flung her arms around Leon, just holding him tightly, hugging him. "Just . . . take me back to bed . . ." she murmured, feeling like she had control of her stomach again.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:23 pm
Jasmine slept soundly wanting to roll over but was too numb to do it. Her fingers curled and buried deeper into his fur.

Leon nodded with a smile swept her into his arms and took her to the bed tucking her in. "Wait here." He commanded tracing to the kitchen getting a soda and tracing back to the room. "I found when Jasmine was little and got sick soda settled her stomach." He said giving her a glass with a straw. "If you want it it's right here." He put the glass on the bedside table.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games