Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:16 pm
"Ya..but..I am very sad for the customer..this is a funeral wreath, oh, can you hand me the fresh black roses" he pointed to a bag, half in water

M.e. looked down from atop the case, still hugging onto the flowers  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:18 pm
" oH... that is sad," she sighed and handed him the roses. She leaned on the table and watched him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:21 pm
Navo sat up on the couch and stretched"Am hungry like a bear"he laughed rubbing his tail...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:23 pm
Kuro looked from the spoon to the bowl then back at the spoon. He started to stir the bowl until the batter became a rich creamy brown. He put the bowl down and washed his hands, He stuck the spoon in and tested it. It was delicous! He poured the batter into a small bowl, this batter was for Sophie! He pour the rest of the cake batter into a pan and then put it into the oven. The timer was set so all they had to do was wait  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:30 pm
Sophie continued carving the foot high piece of wax.
Delicately forming the features as she looked at the picture.
A smiling couple. Female Rabbit and a Badger male.
Arah

She heard a knock and motioned for Navo to answer.
" Must be him."

Tante  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:33 pm
Navo lazily got to his feet and went to the door slowly opening it, his hair covering one eye due to being extremely long"hello"  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:37 pm
((Can you give me a brief info on the peoples who this stuff is for, Seraphs making a wreath))

"I've done sadder..being a florist has its ups" he extended his hands showing all the flowers "And the downs" he said that as he weaved the black roses into the wreath  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:37 pm
" Oh you must be the black smith's mate,"
" I am Tante , hear to pick up my order?"
He walked inside
The beads and feathers moving a bit that intertwined his hair, he was clearly a native furr.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:41 pm
Navo ran a hand through his hair so he could see better"yeah that would be me"he said with a chuckle"and your a indian I take it"he said with a mocking chuckle...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:42 pm
(9HOW DAR EHE MOCK THE IDIANS! I WILL TAKE MY TRIBAL AXE AND..well..you get the idea))  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:44 pm
(( i'm taino indian a.k.a. Puertorican heart .. i wuv indians >.> hehe))

" Yes, and she told me a bit about you,"

" Navo bring him over Im almost done."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:55 pm
Seraph finished the wreath "My most beautifully sad creationg so far" he set it on the counter and walked by Nia, when he breathed..his breath smelt like mango ((Oh no..the breath thing is back XD))  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:58 pm
Navo pointed the direction"come on indian boy let go get your toy"he chuckled, he didnt know why but he didnt like this badger guy, something seemed not right about him...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:03 pm
Tante looked at him clearly angered.
" Toy! toy! that is a carving and candles for my wife's burial. And you call it a damn toy?"
" Clearly you also underestimate my age. I am in my 50's."
He huffed and brushed passed him. He walked towards the desk and sat down facing Sophie.
" Hello old friend," Sophie looked up briefly and kept working. " Almost done."

( dude navos being an a** stare eek )  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games