Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:11 pm
Seilene sat down for a moment and took a breath and closing her eyes for a moment. Then she laid down, "I wish I didn't get up.."she mumbled lightly before smelling Sora and grinning. Seilene decided to stay where she was.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:09 am
Sora came into the clearing and jumped up and towards Seilene. Turning human right before she reached Seilene, Sora sits ontop of her back. "Seilene!"

Nutella Mocha

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:10 pm
The little puppy grey wolf comes near the water.
He touches it and pulls back his paw yelping.
He trys again. This time he keeps his paw there. He puts weight on his paw and nothing happens so he jumps onto the water. He walks around on the water then looks at Sora "Hi there". Then , from losing concentration he falls straight through the water surface. "HELP I CAN'T STAND ANYMORE"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:30 pm
Sora got off Seilene and turned into her wolf form. Walking to the pup she grabs him by the scruff, then setting him down on the grass she sits next to Seilene once more. "What are you doing here young one? Where are your parents?"

Nutella Mocha

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:32 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora got off Seilene and turned into her wolf form. Walking to the pup she grabs him by the scruff, then setting him down on the grass she sits next to Seilene once more. "What are you doing here young one? Where are your parents?"
"My mom and dad got hunted Madame." He rests his head on his front paws and starts whining.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:46 pm
Pup looks up at Sora. "Sorry Mrs. I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Pup. I wish i could find a pack to live with but they al rejected me for being useless and too scrawny. Maybe i should tell them my big secret. Do you think so ma... i meen Mrs.?" Pup gets up eagerly and looks around. "They might like me that way!! If they don't well then..." Pup drops down with his head on his forepaws and starts whining again. "You can be my pretend mommy though. Right??" Eagerly he stares at Sora.  

Wolf Hakino

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:50 pm
Sora looked down at the pup, this wasn't the first pup she met that lost their parents, "Don't worry.. your welcome to this pack." She wasn't Alpha or anything but she knew Slighter wouldn't turn him down. When she heard him ask if she could be his pretend mommy her crimson eyes widened, she didn't know how to reply to this.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:57 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora looked down at the pup, this wasn't the first pup she met that lost their parents, "Don't worry.. your welcome to this pack." She wasn't Alpha or anything but she knew Slighter wouldn't turn him down. When she heard him ask if she could be his pretend mommy her crimson eyes widened, she didn't know how to reply to this.

"I... I dont know. Some of the packs are really afraid of me and my secret. You'll help me with that though right pretend mommy?"  

Wolf Hakino

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:03 pm
Sora just laughed nervously, "Don't worry.. you'll be accepted in this pack."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:13 pm
"Really? Yay! So wait are you going to be my mommy? If you are i should tel you my secret. I killed my mom and da. I got angry one night because a bear killed my brother. Wind came around me like a gust and it blew our den aprt my ma and dad were killed in the incident. And you saw me walk on the see-through stuff right mommy so i must be wierd or something." He lies down and rests his head on his fore paws. " They wont like me mommy. You do though right?" Pup gives his new mommy an unforgetable look.  

Wolf Hakino

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:21 pm
Sora's eyes widened. He just said it so carefree... but, why was he blaming it on himself? It was probably an accident.. he was probebly just so caught being mad he didn't realize what was happening till after the incident. Sighing she closed her eyes for a second, she couldn't just say no to the pup after he gave her all those eager and happy looks. She would raise the pup till he was able to survive on his own and aloow him to call her his mom, except.. she would raise him more like a bigger sister than actually a mom.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:30 pm
Pup realized what his mom was thinking. "I said it so carefree mommy because i know you'd still be my mommy even if i told you." Pup went up to Sora and leaned his body against hers. They both laid down. "Mom I think you should know this might not be the brightest idea because the same thing may happen to you as it did to my family. I love you mommy so i don't want to hurt you. Please don't die on me. Please."  

Wolf Hakino

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:33 pm
Arkanna yawned and leaned on a boulder, her arms crossed, and her green eyes half way closed. She looked over to a spring where Karou was washing up, "Will you hurry up?" she said slightly annoyed, "I would like to find the others.."

Kaoru looked over at Arkanna and squeaks, splashing down in the water, "Arkanna! You said you wouldn't look!!" he cried and went behind a rock to finish. He heard her question and nodded, "I'm almost done..I just need to put medicine on it.." he said and worked on the wound on his stomach.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:50 pm
Sora hummed a song she knew as she walked down the dirt path. The wind was blowing with her so, she wasn't able to smell Arkanna and Kaoru.

Hero grumbled slighty. Sora was the reason he wasn't getting any sleep during the day! Darn her! He just started to mumble some curses under his breath.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:03 pm
Arkannan smelled Sora and Hero coming and called to Kaoru, "Might want to hurry...Sora and Hero will be here soon.." she lifted herself form the boulder and looked down the path.

Kaoru yelped in surprise and nodded, "Right! I'm going!" he exclaimed and jumped out of the water, dried himself off, and quickly stuck on his light blue kimono. Then walked over and stood with Arkanna, "Shall we go and greet them?" he asked after he finished putting his black hair in a bun and placing his hand neatly inside the sleeves. Then looked at Arkanna who shook her head, "No need to..." he heard her mumble.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games