Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:15 pm
"Alright, if you're sure." Drake said. he waved her off and glance ddown at Bly, wondeinrg why she'd let him stay behind. usually the pair of sogs were inseperable. he fussed him on the ears in comfort, noticing the dog cocking it's head in a confused way, and returned to Judith.

"well...I guess that could have been worse..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:34 pm
Koko took a slightly longer route to get to Fayt's to avoid the sun. Her concern over Fayt at the moment made her take no notice of the vehicle that started to follow her a moment later.

Thankfully by the time she arrived it was dark enough that she could stroll up to the door. Yoki darted off to the side of the house and barked up at Fayt's window. He darted down the stairs and invited them in. For the moment things were quiet because Kyle had drank himself into a slumber in the living room so they talked in the kitchen.

They discussed firstly about Koko and his ancestors. He seemed a bit excited to discover that he came from a Native American tribe.....although still slightly leary on the whole vampire thing. When it got to his father it turned more serious. Koko suggested consoling and AA meetings. When she offered to stay he declined but acepted the offer of keeping Yoki as company for the night.

When Koko looked at the time over an hour had passed. "I need to use your phone really quick," she said. Fayt nodded and Koko began dailing her shop.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:41 pm
Drake hung out on teh stairs with Judith and Bly and jumped when the phone rang.
"oh shi-ok,ok." he said hurrying over to it. He studied the phone briefly and then gingerly picked it up, glancing again to make sure that he had it teh right way around. There was a moment's silence and he wondered whetehr he was supposed to press one of the buttons to get it to work. He listened to the other end and spoke uncertainly and a little too loudly.
"uh, This is Drake, hello? is there,uh, do you want me? Cos this is Koko's shop...who is it?"

[aww Drake is truly a technology retard, bless 'im.]
[incidentally, did you know that 'helo' was actually invented so that people knew what tyo say when picking up a telephone. at was a toss up between 'hello' and 'a hoy hoy'. Hence why in the Simpsons, mr Burns always answers the phone with 'a hoy hoy'. smile ]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:44 pm
((I did not.....but I should start saying 'a hoy hoy' now.....much more fun))

"You really need lessons in the use of technology don't you?" Koko replied with a smirk at the other end. "I told you I would call."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:46 pm
[lol]

"oh shut up." he said, relaxing a little when it wa sher. "And it could have been anyone - like deliveries or something, so don't judge me. Did thinsg go alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:53 pm
"Quite smoothly actually," Koko replied. "I'm leaving Yoki here and should be back shortly."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:55 pm
"Ok, uh, drive safe, and all that." Drake said with a twitch of a smile, gal dit had goen well for her. "If you hit any animals on the way, feel free to bring them back so i can drink fro-" there was a sudden tone as the line went dead, drake having accidnetally pushed teh phone too close to hsi face and hit the off button.
"huh." he shrugged and replaced the phone.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:16 pm
"Hello?" Koko spoke but only got the dial tone. Did he break the phone?!

"If you need anything else," she said to Fayt. "Let me know."

"Sure thing....thanks for coming," he said as he walked her to the door. As she was about to step out she paused when he added. "Koko.....I always thought you were pretty cool.....for an old lady."

She gave a shocked and mortified look which quickly faded into a laugh. "Thanks....lets see if you look half as good when you're 80," she shot back. They both laughed and then the door closed. Fayt checked on his still slumbering father and then went to her room with Yoki.

Koko was still smiling when she got into her truck and started for home. However she pulled over when there seemed to be something wrong. When she got out she noticed the front right tire was flat. "Just great..." she thought when she heard a vehicle pull up behind her. She was smiling and thankfully until she saw it was Richard.

"Need a lift?" he smiled with false kindness.

She stood her ground. "No Richard," she replied. "I'm perfectly fine."

"Nonsense," he said approaching. "By the looks of it you have a flat tire. If you won't let me give you a lift let me change it for you. As an apology for earlier."

"No thank you Richard," she replied starting to stroll over back to the driver's side. "The auto repair shop isn't far-I'll just drive there."

But Richard would have that-he came at her with surprise swiftness and grabbed her wrist that was reaching for the handle. She kneed him in the gut and he released her. She scrambled to get in the truck, but he recovered and pulled her hair. The next thing she knew everything was spinning.....chloroform?

He dragged her quickly into his car before anyone drove by. It was a real worry though....the town was pretty dead.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:32 pm
[*dramatic music* duh duh DUUUUHN!]

As time passed Drake hung out and rubbed Bly's belly, chatting with Judith. He occasionally glanced up at the clock. By the time half an hour had passed he started ot grow concerned. By the time that turned into an hour he was pacing.
"What's taking her so long? She said she'd be back soon. I hope she's not mad 'cos I cut her off..."
he went back to the phone and examined it aagin with a lot fo concentration, reaindg teh annotations to teh buttons. he foudn oen that said 'redial' and pressed it. Hodling it upto his ear he listened as the ringing beeps began again.
"c'mon, Koko pick up."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:37 pm
((Kidnapping seems to be a theme with my RP characters....Dougal, Opal, Aisling.....now Koko......))

Fayt was playing with Yoki when the phone rang. His parents allowed one in his room so it only rang twice before he picked up. "Hello? Fayt speaking," he said.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:39 pm
[lol]

"wait, koko was on here befor...oh never mind. Its Drake, have you seen Koko? She's supposed to be back by now. Is she still at yoru house, kid?" Drake asked, anxiety truning in hsi stomach. Something was off here.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:47 pm
Fayt was in a moment of confusion at Drake's first part.

"No, she left a little over an hour ago," Fayt replied. "Maybe something happened to the truck-it did look like it may have had a flat tire. I saw another car pass by a minute later....maybe she got help from them."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:53 pm
"but surely if she'd gotten help she'd be back by now." he said, skowling down at teh floor in concern. "look - do you have a car? Can you drive?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:59 pm
[g2g]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:01 pm
"No I can't drive-I'm still on my permit because I failed the last time," Fayt replied when he heard the doorbell ring. "Hold up-maybe that's her at the door." He took the cordless receiver with with down the steps.

It was Sam. "Hey-is Koko having trouble with her truck I saw it had a flat but she wasn't around," Sam siad pointing down the street-not that Fayt could see it. Fayt's expression went grim and he doubted he needed to repeat what Sam just said.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games