Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:18 am
If anyone knows how to fix it, PM since I won't be able to see your responses here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:26 am
******** it! I can't put up with Gaia's bull-s**t anymore! I'll be back later today or tomorrow to see if things are better. This is has gone far enough. I'm mostly pissed because I wanted to contiue the RP, but NOOOO. ******** Gaia!  

Af Mas

perttu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:39 pm
*yawns* I'm hungrey!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:02 pm
NewAgeLink
DoomNeko
Well, I'm off. Gonna go eat and go to a friend's place for the night. Arrivedercci!

*wanders out*
You were close... http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=arrivederci
xp

Thanks for the heads-up, I wasn't sure if I needed two c's in there ^^;  

Sonya Khatsworth

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:53 pm
I apologize for my previous outburst. It seems everyone is having the same problems. It's frustrating to everyone. Let's just pray it gets fixed soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:08 pm
Huzzah! It's fixed ^_^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:24 pm
DoomNeko
Huzzah! It's fixed ^_^

Thank god! Hi Doomie. I'm sorry for everyone who read my outburst. I just hope this is the end of that kind of problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:35 pm
Af Mas
DoomNeko
Huzzah! It's fixed ^_^

Thank god! Hi Doomie. I'm sorry for everyone who read my outburst. I just hope this is the end of that kind of problem.

Yeah... well I guess every beta has it's troubles. xp
Anyhow, it's understandable for the outbursts, nobody was warned that everything would just "freeze"... sweatdrop  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:42 pm
DoomNeko
Af Mas
DoomNeko
Huzzah! It's fixed ^_^

Anyhow, it's understandable for the outbursts, nobody was warned that everything would just "freeze"... sweatdrop

actually gaia is still Alpha, they said they'd say somethign when it goes beta.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:51 pm
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Af Mas
DoomNeko
Huzzah! It's fixed ^_^

actually gaia is still Alpha, they said they'd say somethign when it goes beta.

Oi, then that means there'll probably be more of these down times, if it's not even beta yet oO;;  

Sonya Khatsworth

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:09 pm
Now I'm curious. What happened to the other RP: Lucia City? It's gone and a new one is started. Do we have to start again?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:13 pm
Af Mas
Now I'm curious. What happened to the other RP: Lucia City? It's gone and a new one is started. Do we have to start again?

Erm, nevermind. It's down a bit. sweatdrop  

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:15 pm
Af Mas

Dunno, I guess I'd just start anyways, since I hadn't participated in the first one ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:06 pm
*yawns and stretches after flipping the page in her sketchbook*
There, another comission sketch done. ^_^
Has nothing to do with furries, but for those interested anyways : Ash-J-Williams, Cyan Garamonde & Ryo Asuka

Now, back to work I go! ^.^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:13 pm
*scampers in and hops into her hammock* Hiyo everyone. ^.^ How're you all doin?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games