Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

anime_babe88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:31 pm
my friends call me usagi-neechan or just usagi whee boing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:04 am
Bunny... I have a friend with a cat named Usagi. It really does look like a rabbit, too. o.O My friends call me Hobbit. I've been answering to it for four years now. It's kind of akward when people start talking about Lord of the Rings and say 'hobbit' and they suddenly have my attention.....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:12 am
I'm called Mariku! Because I'm an evil little Egyption >_> Nah, i'm just evil and stuff. Rei is Baku-sama, as in Dark Bakura, and our art slave is Ryou, or light Bakura~! Yu-Gi-Oh Powah! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:05 am
.... I get called alot of things IRL but I will answer to "Ermak" surprisingly enough.

*hides Wolfie under cloak* there there... *pets*

I started a swim class... a MORNING swim class, it actually feels good to jump in a pool at 6:00 in the morning.. eek  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:19 am
hehe..that's alwyas fun. 3nodding 3nodding is the pool heated? oh, and after
a)not being on for two days
and
b)having the emotional stablitiy of: a man who just accidentialy ran over his own dog and then got into a larger accident, killing all his family save himself, but is then a cripple who gets around in a wheel chair and has a disfigured face.....

may i ask for you to explain your weird murphy's law type day to me? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:14 am
*laughs* I can try I guess...

Okay so we had the big family reunion thing right? Basically everyone had to attend so my dad made arrangements for my sister to fly in from Utah.

Normally we have 4 cars 5 drivers and 9 people that need to go places, but My car despite our best efforts was out of commision.

So my dad got new tires on my brother's purple truck because it was having problems, and he wanted it available to pick me up from school and My sis from the airport, right after he dropped it off at the tire place and was driving back his engine "exploded" or stopped working. so he had to walk down to get the purple truck but when he got down to pick it up from the tire place he didn't have quite enough money left in his account. (did I mention we'd already borrowed some from my grandfather?) So he had to call my Grandad and ask for MORE money to be deposited immidietly so he could get the truck. Right about then My sister calls, she's panicking because she overslept and is running late to the airport. My dad tries to calm her and just tells her to get there, he hangs up. Then he gets the money and brings the purple truck home. my sister calls back and she had missed her plane by 30 seconds. she is still freaking out, and he convinces her to try and catch a later flight. phone is hung up. Then my dad has to get my brother to work, my younger brother is starting his second day working at In N' Out and had decided to wash his new work pants. Somehow they were washed with something else that was dirty or bled color and they came out all black/brown splotched (they were white) so He panics, they decide to run and buy him new pants, but the only size is two sizes too big and he forgot his belt so they have to run back home to pick that up... he ends up being a little late. Then my sister calls again, she missed her second flight, and the only other one is a late night flight. So she has to take that instead, then I need to be picked up from school, my dad and my OLDER brother manage to drive down the purple truck drop of the Older brother at work, pick me up from school, we drive home. my sister manages to get on her third flight, and my parents pick her up and then my brother up... Furry was really late coming home from her second job, my dad ended up having one of his twitchy seizure attacks... and most of us didn't get to bed until past 1am... the Reunion started at 1pm the next day...

All of this with only 2 cars...

I don't recall what else but does that give you an Idea of what "Murphy's Law on Unpaid Overtime" means?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:17 am
the pool was moderately heated... still cooler than the air but not chill.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:44 am
Ermak Lorde
the pool was moderately heated... still cooler than the air but not chill.

.....you NEED to come ot my house then. soon. My pool isn't heated-and i have gone swimming at around 5 in the morning before. xp when it's about 46-50 dergees. blaugh xd i luff the cold. Can't stand heat. gonk mad and yes. the "Murphy's law" day you had is quite funny. xd where was this fabled reunion anyways? How many people were there? >.>  

FuzzWolfie

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:04 pm
Ermak Lorde
the Reunion started at 1pm the next day...

LOL! That one part just made me laugh.... So after all that, you STILL had to deal with JENOVA, huh? wink rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:28 pm
@ Sae-chan -- LOL! I hadn't thought of it like that! xd

@ Wolfie -- there were at least 50 people probably more. but it was almost completely all of the descendants of my great grandmother on my Father's mother's side.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:33 pm
so why would murphy's law do all of that if it wasn't getting paid?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:40 pm
Jehobo
so why would murphy's law do all of that if it wasn't getting paid?
...murphy's law states that anything that CAN go wrong WILL go wrong.....it's just a type of realistic joke if you ask me....  

FuzzWolfie

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:42 pm
I know what it means I just want to know why it was doing all of that for free.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:44 pm
Jehobo
I know what it means I just want to know why it was doing all of that for free.
it always works for free. rolleyes people don't pay it to work they would pay it to leave! XD anyways i'm off-see ya' guys later!!  

FuzzWolfie

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:31 pm
the term 'unpaid overtime' doesn't mean they are working for free... when you work Overtime, you are normally compensated with Double your normal hourly wage for the duration of the work completed 'beyond' the allotted time. "Unpaid Overtime" means extra work without the extra wages.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games