Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Darius was worried about the sorting on one hand if he was placed in Slytherin he would be with his half brother and sister and they could make his life a liveing hell on the other hand how much worse would there father would treat him if he was placed in Hufflepuff or something like that. He walked over to the hat and waited for it to be placed on him. He tried to think of what the hat would make of him he was nothing really worth wile. As the hat came on he tried to think of a message or something to say to it maybe like 'don't put me in the same house with my half siblings I don't want to be apart of there lot.' But any word he was going to say died on his lips
User Image

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a loner, there are vary few people I care for or trust, Issy is the only one in my family. I tend to think the worst of people and quick to start a fight and I have a thirst for power and everything my family denies me. I'm kinder to the house-elfs and none pure bloods because I know what it is to be treated like dirt for something that is not your fault. I'm full of resentment even hatred towards my family but for now I try stay out of there way.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Xistund
User Image
User Image
Darius was worried about the sorting on one hand if he was placed in Slytherin he would be with his half brother and sister and they could make his life a liveing hell on the other hand how much worse would there father would treat him if he was placed in Hufflepuff or something like that. He walked over to the hat and waited for it to be placed on him. He tried to think of what the hat would make of him he was nothing really worth wile. As the hat came on he tried to think of a message or something to say to it maybe like 'don't put me in the same house with my half siblings I don't want to be apart of there lot.' But any word he was going to say died on his lips
User Image

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a loner, there are vary few people I care for or trust, Issy is the only one in my family. I tend to think the worst of people and quick to start a fight and I have a thirst for power and everything my family denies me. I'm kinder to the house-elfs and none pure bloods because I know what it is to be treated like dirt for something that is not your fault. I'm full of resentment even hatred towards my family but for now I try stay out of there way.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
You seek power
But you are denied it
Perhaps you will find it in...

Slytherin!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Hogwarts School

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:33 pm
Name : Chris
Personality: Brave, courageous, and humerous  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:58 am
Hogwarts School
Name : Chris
Personality: Brave, courageous, and humerous

I cannot sort you as you do not have a profile. Please make a profile and wait for crew to mark it pending before posting in sorting.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

I H4ve Quit

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:37 am
Christopher Hill approached the sorting hat with a mix of anticipation and fear. To be put in Slytherin would be his absolute nightmare. Even though he supported the house as he would any other, the Hill family and Slytherin house have gotten off to a bad start. A pure-blood Slytherin family extorted his father for luxury wand woods more than once. The memories are still fresh in his mind.
For his prodigal talent in wandmaking to be used for such low ideals as they... Chris would rather die. He never had more pity for the children sitting at the Slytherin table, laughing or otherwise.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Shy and intelligent. I enjoy time alone with personal studies, though I do enjoy some time with a small group of friends. I have a rather dry sense of humor, and I cannot stand blatant stupidity, but paradoxically I dislike those arrogant and boastful of their knowledge. I have a deeply caring and loyal nature and I will go out of my way to help people any way I can, unless of course, it's for the worse.
I support all houses of Hogwarts equally, even Slytherin. Those kids didn't have much of a choice either way, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Azolus
Christopher Hill approached the sorting hat with a mix of anticipation and fear. To be put in Slytherin would be his absolute nightmare. Even though he supported the house as he would any other, the Hill family and Slytherin house have gotten off to a bad start. A pure-blood Slytherin family extorted his father for luxury wand woods more than once. The memories are still fresh in his mind.
For his prodigal talent in wandmaking to be used for such low ideals as they... Chris would rather die. He never had more pity for the children sitting at the Slytherin table, laughing or otherwise.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Shy and intelligent. I enjoy time alone with personal studies, though I do enjoy some time with a small group of friends. I have a rather dry sense of humor, and I cannot stand blatant stupidity, but paradoxically I dislike those arrogant and boastful of their knowledge. I have a deeply caring and loyal nature and I will go out of my way to help people any way I can, unless of course, it's for the worse.
I support all houses of Hogwarts equally, even Slytherin. Those kids didn't have much of a choice either way, right?

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Full of understanding
Kind and caring as well
You would do well in...

Hufflepuff

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:36 pm
Zephyr Bearach

User Image

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

UnsortedSingleFirst Year

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

Zephyr walked into the Great Hall, amazed at everything. Before tonight, his world had consisted of Diagon Alley, and for a bit the Warren home. Nothing he yet had seen compared. His mother had told him about the castle, but the boy had always thought she was exaggerating. Zephyr had been so busy marveling at his surroundings that he hardly noticed his name had been called.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a loner. I don't like crowds much, as they appear to be too crazy. However, if I'm desperate enough, I will go into a crowd, since it's easier to pickpocket then. I guess you could also say I'm adventurous, but I really don't live my life the way I do for the thrill of it. Smiles hardly come across my face, and I've been known to beat others up if they try and get in my way. My upbringing doesn't mean that I'm dumb or anything. I've got a lot of street smarts. Now don't go thinking I'm entirely cruel. I can see when people are trying to help me, and I'll take advantage of that. I'm pretty knowledgeable too, well, I at least learn fast, so it makes it look that way.

【Every saint has a past and every sinner has a f u t u r e.】

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Violet the Maestro
Zephyr Bearach

User Image

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

UnsortedSingleFirst Year

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

Zephyr walked into the Great Hall, amazed at everything. Before tonight, his world had consisted of Diagon Alley, and for a bit the Warren home. Nothing he yet had seen compared. His mother had told him about the castle, but the boy had always thought she was exaggerating. Zephyr had been so busy marveling at his surroundings that he hardly noticed his name had been called.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a loner. I don't like crowds much, as they appear to be too crazy. However, if I'm desperate enough, I will go into a crowd, since it's easier to pickpocket then. I guess you could also say I'm adventurous, but I really don't live my life the way I do for the thrill of it. Smiles hardly come across my face, and I've been known to beat others up if they try and get in my way. My upbringing doesn't mean that I'm dumb or anything. I've got a lot of street smarts. Now don't go thinking I'm entirely cruel. I can see when people are trying to help me, and I'll take advantage of that. I'm pretty knowledgeable too, well, I at least learn fast, so it makes it look that way.

【Every saint has a past and every sinner has a f u t u r e.】

A faster learner eh?
Better be...

Ravenclaw

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Carmina Flos

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:05 am
Carmina Fiora

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very cheerful to an odd extend but i do consider myself normal, thank you. Since i was a child, Most of the children in my village would try to displease me in many ways; Push me down, Pull on my hair and throw balls of mud to me but I'll always ended up smiling through it. Who wouldn't really? Whenever I go home, I have my Grandmama waiting with a plate of cookies and a mug of hot chocolate.

(( i hope i am not too late! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:04 pm
Rosalie Salvatore
Rosalie walked up to the sorting hat,Her heart was beating a million miles per minute.Slytherin,Gryffindor,Hufflepuff,Or Ravenclaw I wonder which one i'll get sorted into she thought as she sat down.Please Mr.Sorting Hat put me in a house that will make my Mama and Papa proud.They put the hat on her and she waited holding her breath untill the Sorting Hat spoke.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'mSort of Bi-polar (personality wise) one moment im Kind,Bubbly and Innocent and the next moment im Cunning,Cruel and Calculating.I will take a secret with me to the grave if you stay on my good side which is mostly everyone right now it takes a lot to get on my bad side.I am pretty girly...well actually the girliest girl you might ever meet i love shopping and finding cute things.I absolutely adore gossip but i only believe it if i find it out for my self its when my journalistic side comes out.  

Masturbending

Sparkly Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:15 pm
Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cheeky, cheerful, and full of mischievous ideas. I'm also one of the most quick-thinking people in Hogwart. I'm confident in my own abilities, but often being humble about it. But when somebody compliments me, I gets easily embarrassed. I always maintaining a carefree attitude, even during my fight with enemy, which I critically injured. Despite my ruthlessness toward enemies, I has a cheerful disposition around my friends.However, this is only if they hold my interest. Once I "gets bored" of someone, I won't hesitate to have them killed.

However, my ruthlessness and aptitude in killing shows the other side of me ,deadly, violent, and bloodthirsty. Having been tortured since birth, I has been conditioned to possess extreme tolerance for poison, electricity and pain. I possesses extraordinary agility and strength that makes me a one-man killing machine, definitely not one to be trifled with.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:22 pm
(OOC:I hope that I'm not too late to get sorted) IC: Charlotte looked up as her name was called. Nervously she walked up the stairs and sat down. The sorting hat was placed on her head. She was excited to see what house she would be put in.

Charlotte Leavold

People say that in a nutshell I'm intelligent and adventurous. Loves a good prank and often loose track of time. Even though I loose track of time I am almost never late to classes. Loves to laugh at good jokes and enjoys hanging out with friends. I have a strong determination to get things done when they interest me. I am energetic, but not too loud or annoying. I enthusiastic about learning. At home we have a small barn and I love to go for long rides out in to the country side. I am sometimes very stubborn, and I will stand by what I believe even if every one else thinks not.  

Nekomancer1

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:29 pm
Good boy Yuuki
Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cheeky, cheerful, and full of mischievous ideas. I'm also one of the most quick-thinking people in Hogwart. I'm confident in my own abilities, but often being humble about it. But when somebody compliments me, I gets easily embarrassed. I always maintaining a carefree attitude, even during my fight with enemy, which I critically injured. Despite my ruthlessness toward enemies, I has a cheerful disposition around my friends.However, this is only if they hold my interest. Once I "gets bored" of someone, I won't hesitate to have them killed.

However, my ruthlessness and aptitude in killing shows the other side of me ,deadly, violent, and bloodthirsty. Having been tortured since birth, I has been conditioned to possess extreme tolerance for poison, electricity and pain. I possesses extraordinary agility and strength that makes me a one-man killing machine, definitely not one to be trifled with.

Please wait for your profile to be marked as pending before posting in sorting.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Carmina Flos
Carmina Fiora

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very cheerful to an odd extend but i do consider myself normal, thank you. Since i was a child, Most of the children in my village would try to displease me in many ways; Push me down, Pull on my hair and throw balls of mud to me but I'll always ended up smiling through it. Who wouldn't really? Whenever I go home, I have my Grandmama waiting with a plate of cookies and a mug of hot chocolate.

(( i hope i am not too late! ))

Hufflepuff!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Nekomancer1
(OOC:I hope that I'm not too late to get sorted) IC: Charlotte looked up as her name was called. Nervously she walked up the stairs and sat down. The sorting hat was placed on her head. She was excited to see what house she would be put in.

Charlotte Leavold

People say that in a nutshell I'm intelligent and adventurous. Loves a good prank and often loose track of time. Even though I loose track of time I am almost never late to classes. Loves to laugh at good jokes and enjoys hanging out with friends. I have a strong determination to get things done when they interest me. I am energetic, but not too loud or annoying. I enthusiastic about learning. At home we have a small barn and I love to go for long rides out in to the country side. I am sometimes very stubborn, and I will stand by what I believe even if every one else thinks not.

A sense of adventure, eh?
I know what to do with you!

Gryffindor!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games