Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Jasmine Acacia▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▄▄▄Fifth Year▄▄▄▄Slytherin▄▄▄▄Prefect▄▄▄▄Keeper▄▄▄▄Single▄▄▄▄Lonesome Triplet▄▄▄▄

Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the l a n d s l i d e
In a ☆champagne supernova☆
A ☆champagne supernova☆ in the SKY
Wake up the ۞ DAWN۞ and ask her why
A dreamer dreams, she never dies
Wipe that ☂tear☂ a w a y now from your eye
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you...?

"I really hadn't noticed," Jasmine replied to her sister. It was then that she became aware of the reactions of the first years. She smiled a bit. "Good evening Baron, my sister's not been annoying you too much over the summer?" the prefect asked the House Ghost.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
The Blood Baron
Ghost of Slytherin House

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The ghost nodded at the Slytherin girl. "Nice to see you again, Miss Acacia," he said. "Erianthe has been quite the company. Your sister has adjusted quite well to her surroundings. Better than I did." A small word of encouragement.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Heart knows no sorrow like the sorrow of regretting."
- Martha L. Hoffman

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

The girl was indeed interesting, and also held idea he enjoyed hearing from another person. A part of him still wondered what aspect the hat latched onto that placed her in the green and silver house. The hat was not one to place a student because they were nasty or even juvenilely evil in the Slytherin dorm just for that reason. Gryffindors were well known for breaking rules which in a way could lead to nasty characters, as well as those who wished to experiment and gain knowledge at any expense, say from the house of eagles. The only house that really held the least precedence for housing someone who would practice the dark arts would be the Hufflepuffs. However loyalty goes both ways when it comes to the sides of right and wrong, being loyal to a nasty person was still technically a badger trait.

"Ah, the nurture over nature idea. I agree there is a great deal of merit to your way of thinking but I also would like to believe everyone holds on to their innocents during childhood, and have the potential for good. Unfortunately some have had that innocents ripped away from them in which case it is our job to try and get it back for them I think, "The our was an interesting choice of words and Ronyo was curious to see if she understood the idea."

Ronyo looked around to see familiar faces taking their seats, talking amongst friends, or just generally watching the sorting. Belle and Dominic were talking to some first year, along with Jasmine, who along with Belle was wearing the Prefect badge. It was always a curious thing to him of how the Prefects were chosen each year. Part of him wondered if he was anywhere near the list of potential candidates, but at the same time was not terribly worried about the position as he didn't think it needed for someone who really wished to help their fellow students. Ronyo also noticed Tay, and a significantly older and taller looking Tay, wearing the badge of a Prefect. Now his mind was really curious about the decision making process and how much family lines had away over such a duty being bestowed. If that was the case it was even less likely Ronyo would receive such a badge. His mother going against the normal Morningstar ideals, and having married an American muggle of all people. Plus there was the fact that Ronyo was likely the last person the old alumni of Slytherin wanted representing the house of the snake. That was fine, because snakes were a bottom dwelling reptile and lower on the food chain than his preferred avatar.

Ronyo did take a moment to consider the different animals that represented him. It was quiet the menagerie as it was with all different types showing a piece of themselves in the white haired boy. The wolf and unicorn allied with him in his wands to fight and defend by his side, the fox represented his embodiment of cunning and sly of the Slytherin ideals, and then there was his patronus...a representation of his inner self's power. It was something that made Ronyo feel a bit less lonely when he realized that while he carried his wands and could wield magic he was never really alone.

((OOC: Please follow the link for information regarding the summer events for readers info.
The Demon's End ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:59 pm
Jasmine Acacia [Fifth Year Prefect and Beater; Slytherin]
Erianthe Acacia [Eternal Third Year Ghost; Ravenclaw]

Erianthe laughed. "Did you really think I'd be that bad?" she asked as she stuck out we tongue. Despite the fact that she should be fifteen, she was still only thirteen, and still acted like it.

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Don't be fooled by her! I lived with her! I know what she's like!" the prefect exclaimed jokingly. She was glad to hear that her sister was adjusting well to being a ghost.

{OOC: Better layout for the Acacia sisters in progress}  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:33 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
"Yep. Percy's off her rocker." Jazz said smiling at her brother as he joined her at the table. She wasn't about to tell him what the hat had said about her being better in other places. She just kept the simple smile on her face as she studied the crowd around them. "At least now we know we're mostly safe to associate with others here."
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It wasn't long After settling into her seat, Vanessa found herself writing in the notebook. Occasionally glancing up towards the first years or somewhere down the table then back at her notes."I think this year's first year is smaller then previous years." she mused to no one in particular. As normally the quiet sixth year's was barely audible over the noise in the great hall.

Her had stopped moving on her notes shortly after she.spoke and she set the quill down. For now she had everything she wanted down. However there was a chance of that changing in a moment notice. After all she herself was never certain when something would catch her eye.

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:49 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Darius gritted his teeth as he walked to the Slytherin table its seems his wizard blood was strong enough to land him here with the rest of his so called family he went out of his way to sit somewhere away from his half brother and sister. once he sat down he glared at the table muttering to himself just under his breath "You seek power but you are denied it perhaps you will find it in Slytherin." He would have laughed if it didn't seem so pathetic the further his family had pushed him made him closer to them.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:19 pm
User ImageJoshua Brooks
|  Purebloodist  | First Year Slytherin | Athletic Nerd  |
███████████████████████████████

Mood: Happy
Company: Dominic, Annabelle, and Elli
Crush: Katrina Aberdeen

Joshua listened to the conversation between the dark headed boy and his new friend Elli. He sighed as he watched the sorting go on then went back to the conversation of the two when the boy's cousin walked and sat down. She was very lovely and had a beautiful name as well, but was way too old. Joshua was just going to stick with trying to win Katrina. Finally in the boy's mind he decided to introduce himself,"Hello my name is Joshua Brooks it is a pleasure to meet you."

OutfitSong

███████████████████████████████
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda had been sitting with Leonidas and Eretria throughout the sorting. The girl hadn't really cared for the students who were not sorted into Slytherin; however, it was always a good idea to scope out any possible quidditch opponents. She tried to mentally note down the names of the students in her house but had little to no success at remembering them.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:30 am
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Pensive
Thoughts: ...
With: Ronyo

Marina was trying very hard to understand what he was saying. She was tired, and her thoughts were a bit scattered, but she wanted to understand. Innocence was a curious thing, she wasn't sure if she still had hers. Probably not. "I think...." She struggled to translate her thoughts. "I think that sometimes you can regain your innocence, and sometimes you can't. It depends on the person. But to try to help people regain theirs.... That is a difficult task, Ronyo. It's a noble ambition." Could I ever regain mine? She wondered. Could she go back to being a child, one full of wonder, one who had never encountered evil, never experienced pain, or guilt, or grief, or rage? One who had, but still had hope for the world? That was one question that she could not answer, and nobody else could either. She continued to watch her surroundings. Were these firsties innocent? Some seemed to be. Others... Not so much.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know..

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:13 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Virgil smiled then had a glare as he saw his half brother come to the table. "I see the Mutt dose still dose not know his place." He said before looking back to his sister."Oh well I guess nowhere is perfect"
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:24 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jazz wrinkled her nose as the mongrel joined the table but shrugged it off and smiled at her brother. "Even if the hat put him in Slytherin he knows his place. He is a dirty insubordinate annoying awful mean thing and he won't bother us one bit." She nodded her head matter of factly and looked around, noticing a black haired second year sitting near her she tapped him on the shoulder. "Hello. Pleasure to meet you. My name is Jaslyn Addyson Ross." She smiled at the boy. She figured that right now was as good as any other time to make friends. "This is is my brother Virgil." She pointed at her twin with a wider smile than before.
User Image
OOC: To Damien Edgeworth (:

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:19 am
William had sent a little paper airplane that flew crisply to the tall blonde prefect Belle, his girlfriend.

Belle,

Maybe after you take the first years to the commons, we can sneak out somewhere. I want to make more time for my girlfriend this year. Send me this back. Even though I'm kind of expecting the answer.

-William

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:47 am
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade waited a few moments for a response but he was sure that it wasn't coming so he turned back around and looked around the table. He saw a lot of first years talking around the table but a red headed seconded year talking to an even older student caught his eye. She looked like the ambitious type that he needed. He rose from his seat and headed straight older passing a ghost on the way. As he reached were they were sitting he overheard her say something about regaining innocence but he didn't care. He then held out his hand and said
"Hi my name is Jade Salling...."
Trying to formulate a plan in his head to get ahead in the house but not much was coming to mind.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Contemplating
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games