Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:19 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gryffindor Common Room

Leonette knew that like many others Dani didn’t have a good impression when it came to David. She on the other hand had never been bothered by the way the Ravenclaw was, not even when they first met. Sadly she couldn’t change anyone’s opinion of him. “I’m not surprised of that…” she said expecting nothing short but poor feelings towards him. Despite Dani being a few years younger than Leo she was wise beyond her years. Giving her questions some thought Leonette believed she knew David better than anyone, even if he refused to trouble her with his problems. “I can trust him, as much as everyone things I’m crazy. I do know him well enough to know he wouldn’t do something to hurt me. Not without a good enough reason behind it.” She said trying to sound confident in that at least.

With: Dani

Wearing: Comfy Clothes

OOC: Open for Interaction

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"Then you should try trusting him with the truth," replied Dani after a moment of thought. "He needs to know your feelings about what's going on, and since he's probably heard all the stories we have, he might appreciate the chance to tell you what's really going on. The only way you two can work things out is talk to each other. If you really trust him with your heart, he needs to know, just as he needs to know he can trust you with his."

murruelcreuset

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // in formal attire for the Yule Ball
And, Thinking // Oh God... what if Celaena hates the gift I got her... what if she thinks I look awful... what if she stands me up... what if I step on her foot when dancing or spill a drink on her or... and what if Sapphire shows up and thinks...
spacespac

space Julius had technically gotten two 'yes's for a date to the Yule Ball. One being of course Celaena-the other really wasn't a yes to him but Dorian he-with the help of a transfiguration spell by Gypsy Lovette, one of Jess Walsh's friends who was always spotting some crazy hair color (though that was just some trait she was born with) to lighten his hair color a bit to his brother's hair color and so he could impersonate Dorian and ask Jess Walsh out. So, yes he asked two girls out, but one was as Dorian and Jess had thought it was Dori so it worked. Dorian had looked mortified when Julius told him what he did and was redder than usual around Jess now, but hey at least she said yes to Dori and his brother was obviously over dramatizing the whole possibility of rejection thing. Though, Dorian was obviously happy about the results so it worked out and the fact Jess almost tackled Julius in a hug when he asked her pretending to be Dorian was a good sign, Julius reckoned. Awkward for him-good for Dorian.

However, his real date, his girlfriend, who he waited in the common room pacing the commons fidgeting with the small box in his pocket containing the locket he had gotten for her, made him terrified. Okay, so they had been dating for a few months, but still. What if he looked awful and- he glanced at the girl's dorms steps red faced and probably for the fifth time in the last minute as he paced, completely nervous.

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker
                                                          (( OOC: Yule Ball stuff...))
shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image
In your eyes I see your broken soul
And there's nowhere for my spirit to go
See the light that burns inside of you
And I know that I'll be close to you

═════════════════════════════════════
Celaena Elspeth Snow
Gryffindor Third Year Reserve Keeper Dating Julius Xanders

Into the darkness we can fly
Upon the wings of your desire
I see the light

Celaena took several deep breaths as she stepped into the shoes that her mother had sent her. The blonde breathed very slowly as she glanced in her mirror. Hoping through all hope that she looked all right. And according to the mirror, she looked absolutely stunning. She let herself smile before deciding to head out of the dorms. She waited at the top of the stairs... Unsure if she could stand up to any of the other girls in their school... In their house... Anywhere in the world! How could she compete? A mere third year? Who was still growing into her feminine charms? At the moment, she only had b sized breasts. They were almost c's but that didn't matter... Her older sister had d's for christ sake... She continued to breath deeply before she started easing her way down the steps. Taking her time to make sure she didn't trip in the shoes she was wearing. And as she made her way down the last steps, she dared to look up and noticed Julius waiting. She smiled a shy smile, as she finished descending down the stairs.

As she stepped to the ground floor, her hands let go of the pink dress's skirt she had been holding so she could walk, and crossed infront of her. She stood a little shyly like that for a moment. Peeking at her boyfriend from under her eyelashes and smiling shyly. Oh she hoped he thought she looked okay... She had tried so hard. And her hair wasn't even all that it could be... She mentally sighed and felt a little odd. "I uh...You look nice Julius. I... I hope you like what you see as well..." She said quietly.

We're floating on a cloud of love
With you I just can't get enough
I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Yule Ball outfit
And it feels good to be with people like Julius
Although my mind keeps wandering to I hope he likes my dress... I hope he likes my dress... Oh gods.... Please let him like my dress... Please please please please let me be okay for Julius' date...

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:24 pm
And, Thinking // Oh God... what if Celaena hates the gift I got her... what if she thinks I look awful... what if she stands me up... what if I step on her foot when dancing or spill a drink on her or... and what if Sapphire shows up and thinks...
spacespac

space Julius's thoughts and doubts were interrupted the second he spotted descending down the stairs the gorgeous blonde that he'd lucked into dating and was lucky enough she actually noticed him and liked him... she was great... and wow... well wow... she was stunning. Like some princess from some story book or something. And he turned about as pink as his girlfriend's dress-his tie-as she smiled shyly up at him as she approached and then complimented him first and said she hoped he liked what he saw and his blush darkened further and he looked away, his hand, that had been messing with the box holding her Christmas gift moving out of his pocket. "I... I..."

He was still red and couldn't look at her because, he was pretty sure if even remotely the thoughts on how much he just wanted to snog her then and there could be heard by Celaena's sister she would kill him. The Slytherin would kill him. Okay a few other thoughts passed-but they were passing and he was a teenager and not a complete cad! Seriously...

"Can you um reword that last phrase, please," He managed looking back at Celaena. "I'd rather not be murdered by overprotective big sisters because of a comment that could um..." He tugged on a strand of blue hair of his bangs and said, "Hard to think of a well worded response to something worded like... well... You look breathtaking. There. That works." He smiled slight at Celaena and all his doubts came rushing back on ways he could ruin the evening for Celaena. Why'd she like him and say yes to dating him again?

(( OOC: Yule Ball stuff...))
shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:38 am
User Image
In your eyes I see your broken soul
And there's nowhere for my spirit to go
See the light that burns inside of you
And I know that I'll be close to you

Celaena Elspeth Snow
Gryffindor Third Year Reserve Keeper Dating Julius Xanders

Into the darkness we can fly
Upon the wings of your desire
I see the light

Celaena blushed brightly when he asked her to reword her question. She gulped, realizing that she had said something in a way, that wasn't exactly... Okay... So she would try again. "I didn't mean it that way... I was just wondering if you thought I looked nice..." She said, trying not to fumble over her words this time. She had said her previous sentence without much thought. Or at least, she was going to say it was without much thought... She had thought it had sounded kinda cute in her head... But she hadn't realized that well, she had said something that could lead to inappropriate responses and the like. She stepped a few steps closer, and smiled as he said she was breathtaking. So she had done good?! That meant so much to her. She noticed the motion of his hand coming out of his pocket. Well, she certainly hoped she would get a hug of some sort. But instead, she decided to lean in and press her lips to his softly. "Merry Christmas Julius... I'm sorry that I don't have a gift for you... I just couldn't decide... " She said twiddling her thumbs a little.

The blonde was looking at the ground, feeling really dumb that she didn't have a gift of any kind, and that all she could offer was a kiss... Shouldn't she know what her boyfriend liked? She should! Was she just not paying attention? Or was she just unable to process anything he said? No... She listened to everything... But she just couldn't decide on the perfect gift. She would try harder. Next time. If there was a next time... She hoped there was. Oh gods she hoped there was a next time and a next time after that... What if there wasn't?!?! The blonde was freaking out in her head. She couldn't keep calm.

We're floating on a cloud of love
With you I just can't get enough
I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Yule Ball outfit
And it feels good to be with people like Julius
Although my mind keeps wandering to I hope he likes my dress... I hope he likes my dress... Oh gods.... Please let him like my dress... Please please please please let me be okay for Julius' date...

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:48 am
spacespac

space Julius flushed red when she gulped at his request for her to reword the question. It wasn't exactly the most gentlemanly to admit that you thought anything too forward about a girl... right? I mean obviously they were dating and such and he did find her attractive so it was normal to some degree but saying it, hardly seemed... polite? Was that a good word for it. When she reworded the question he let out a short laugh and said, "Leana, I always think you look nice. I hardly think nice gives this look appropriate justice since I know it took some time to put together, right?"

He smiled and was already leaning down a bit as she stepped forward, and when she kissed him he smiled into the brief kiss-a moment of irritation about the lipgloss and then he gave it up just as quickly as he accepted it was just one of those facts about kissing a girl when she did put in extra effort. Besides, what did it matter, not like people hadn't seen them kiss before-Hell Sapphire did. Granted she threatened to kill him, but still, she was obviously aware they do kiss. When she stepped back and said she didn't get him a gift and twiddled her thumbs and looked down at the ground he smiled and said, kissing her forehead, "Don't worry about it. I like puzzles and riddles actually. And riddles. Arithmancy and the study of Magical Creatures are some of my favorite electives."

He shrugged and added with a bit of a laugh, "Besides, we could just pretend you got me a bouquet of mistletoe or something I'm allowed to take advantage of for the evening, that I can take advantage of tonight and kiss you whenever I want." He blushed and pulled out the box containing the locket he had gotten for Celaena and said, "Happy Christmas... and I mean... it isn't anything spectacular... and I don't know if you'll like it, so don't worry too much about not getting me anything... okay?"

(( OOC: Want to put the next post somewhere at the Yule Ball?))
shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:27 am
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani twirled around in front of the mirror, as she checked herself over one more time. While the Quinns were understandably disappointed she wasn't coming back for Christmas holiday, they understood how much she wanted to stay for the Yule Ball, and be with her friends, just as they were delighted to hear she had a date for the occasion.

After sending owls back and forth with messages, consulting with Grandma Quinn, including sending off a few drawings of what she had in mind to wear, and her measurements, Dani was relieved when a large package arrived for her a few days before the Ball.

Her dress was made from French Blue silk, long and shimmery and surprisingly and elegantly simple. It was sleeveless, and cut rather like one of those Mandarin-style dresses, and featured a high and demure neckline. Dani was glad to know she wouldn't have to be concerned a deep breath might cause a 'wardrobe malfunction'. The dress also had a slit up the side, making it easier for her to move around in, and offered a glimpse of her legs. Though the dress revealed nothing, save her slim arms, it framed her young, developing figure nicely.

'I may not be quite as busty as Sapphire,' she thought, as she appraised her appearance in the mirror 'but I should be able to keep Eli's attention focused upon me, I think.' Sassy meowed loudly, before slamming herself into side of Dani's leg, rubbing and purring. Dani giggled, and bent down to stroke the cat's long gingery fur. "Thanks, Sassy, I think."

Dani had elected to ditch her usual long braid for the evening, and wore her long, buttery blonde hair up, revealing the soft skin at the back of her neck, and giving her a more elegant and sophisticated look than was her norm. A pair of black lacquered wooden hair stays kept her hair in place at the back of her head.

She finished her look off with sheer hose and a pair of three-inch high-heeled shoes, matching her dress. Dani found she needed to practice walking in them before the big night, which was something she found curious to be sure. While she could stand balanced atop her broomstick many feet above the Quidditch pitch, walking across a room in a pair of heels without teetering or turning an ankle posed its own challenges.

When it was all said and done, Dani barely recognized the girl looking back at her in the mirror. Instead of the usual 'jeans and T-shirt' girl, she looked like somebody whom wouldn't be out of place at the Ministry's Christmas gala. 'I guess I don't clean up too badly,' she decided, 'and I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be.'

Dani collected the package containing the gift she'd picked out for Eli, and started making her way carefully down the stairs toward the Portrait Hole.

Diamond Wales
                                                      Dani can meet Eli at the entrance to the Ravenclaw Tower, so they can go down to the Yule Ball together

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:03 pm
User Image
Dressed in // his Gryffindor uniform
And, Thinking // Let's hope this prefect thing goes smoothly...
spacespac

space After the first years entered the common room, Julius shut the portrait door behind him as he followed the first years into the center of the common room and he walked up to the front of them and said with his typical polite smile and said, "Welcome to your new home base for the next seven years while you are at Hogwarts. This is the Gryffindor Common room. As you can see it is made to be fairly homey and here you can spend time with your housemates and work on homework here more comfortably than say the library-granted it is a bit noisier here than the library. Anyways, the two staircases here lead up to your dormitories where you will stay. The girls dorms are to the left and the boys are to the right. Please, don't try to go into the other gender dorms, after all you have the common room down here to hang out. Also, it won't fare well for any guys trying to sneak into the girls dorms anyways."

"Now, I won't hold you up as you lot do have classes tomorrow, and I do too, but keep in mind there is a curfew so you need to be sure to be up in the Gryffindor tower by that time, and prefects and professors do patrol the corridors to make sure people aren't breaking curfew. If you have any questions, I'll be sure to wait for a few minutes down here to answer them. If not head up to your dorms and get some sleep. Your things should already be there. Good night and again welcome to Gryffindor," He ended, smiling as he waited for the first years to head on up or for any questions they might have and hadn't asked yet.

Triplet, Gryffindor Team Seeker, and Gryffindor Prefect
                                                          ((OOC))
                                                          Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Diamond Wales
                                                          amo10690
                                                          Forks Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly in the Gryffindor Common Room with First Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Won't fare well, huh? Hm.... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ ε ṿ ε ɾ ώαṉṉα с α τ с h ṃ ε ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ģ ï ģ ṉ ø ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τ ɾ ÿ α lïττlε h α ɾ ḋ ε ɾ ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģ ε τ τïṉģ в ø ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy had followed the blue-haired prefect from the Great Hall dutifully, if only because this castle was freaking huge, and she had no desire to get lost. In the future, she would probably not be so keen on following directions, but tonight? She could behave. Or, she could behave up until they arrived at the Common Room, at which point... Well, she was tired and ready for bed, but something Julius Xanders said sparked her curiosity. She glanced over at her fellow first years, specifically at Joel, eyes bright. "Joel! Climb the girl's stairs!" she demanded. Maybe she was being bossy, but who the hell cared?! She wanted to know what Julius meant, that boys who tried to get into the girl's dorms 'wouldn't fare well.' On the one hand, maybe she shouldn't be so eager to toss her friend into a potentially dangerous situation, but c'mon. It was a school, how bad could it possibly be? It wasn't like ninja were going to attack him for stepping on the girl's stairs, right? Honestly. And if he got in trouble, she'd just the prefect or professor that she'd been curious. On the one hand, it could just be that they'd get in trouble, but something about the way the older boy had said it implied it wasn't that simple, and she was curious.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε ø ṉ ! ṡhøøτ ƒ α ṡ τ ε ɾ !
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α l ï τ τ l ε в ï τ øƒ ε ṉ ε ɾ ģ ÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τ ɾ ÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒ υ ṉ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρ ε ø ρ l ε сαll ïτ α ṉ α ɾ с h ÿ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani spotted the notice about a House meeting pinned to the bulletin board, when she passed by it earlier in the day, though it didn't say what the subject of the meeting concerned. Figuring it was wiser to early than late, Dani arrived a few minutes before it started, so she could get one of comfy armchairs by the fireplace before they were all taken.

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image
User Image

A mandatory house meeting never sounded like a good thing. Why would it? House meetings only occurred if there was a major problem, anyway. No one called them to talk about good news. Maybe the Head of House called this meeting to discuss the rumour that had been circulating the halls. Apparently, Professor Harlowe had been sleeping with Professor Powell. Shocker, Rosabella thought sarcastically. The History of Magic professor looked rather attractive, you know, for an old guy. Briefly, the fifth year wondered if the Ravenclaw house would be having a meeting regarding the rumour as well.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria had completely forgotten about the mandatory meeting; however, once the room began filling up with students of all ages, the sixteen year old knew something was up. How many "mandatory" meetings did Gryffindor have to schedule? The first one she had gone to, back in first year, was about Quidditch. Maybe this one was too? Some students probably found it unfair that she made the team and they didn't even though Alexandria barely even tried out this year. During the first half, she came late, and refused to play as a chaser. The second half, she was sent to the goalposts to play as a keeper, but the quaffle never even got to her. Well, if a youngling was going to cause a scene because they were jealous, the older girl would let him see the scary, dark side of her mind. Alexandria has tried out for the past five years. There was no way in Hell she was about to give up her spot on the team.

You think you are the one who got me, boy
....................................................................No, I got you

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've been playing with you like a little toy......................
Yeah, I got you

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces