Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ Aʟᴘʜᴀ

════════════════════════

The wolf loped off easily enough, leaving the two other wolves behind. One wasn't his pack, and he knew it, while the other... The other was, but the wolf was more interested in the human in his territory. He caught the scent and held it, eyes gleaming in the moonlight. It was fresh, and young. He picked up his pace, a low growl beginning deep in his chest that sent reverberations throughout the canine. Oh yes, it would not suspect a thing, would it? Slowing down, the wolf began to stalk, his delicate nose already picking up the scent. A male, young, hrm... They did tend to fight back, didn't they? The wolf decided to come at this from a different angle, circling around the human. His pup hadn't followed, but his scent was off. Like it was tainted with something else, bringing down the dog. That couldn't stand. Whatever was infecting the pup would be driven out. That was all there was to it. He settled back, waiting and watching the human. He would strike, and strike hard. It was just a matter of waiting for the most opportune moment.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Forbidden Forest
                                                      Thinking: Fresh meat...
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

murruelecreuset
                                                      Hey, just a quick question, where should David be bit, and well, how much should Jason attack him?

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Forbidden Forest

Luckily David wasn't pissed off anymore about his sister. No, he just wanted to get the hell out of the forest. Something about it freaked him out, like he was being watched or something. Looking around David swore that there was something out there. Something told him he wasn't crazy but without knowing what was watching him or even where there was nothing he could do.

David knew he had to get out of the forest but to do that he needed his broom. 'Why'd I trip...?' he thought to himself as he tried to stand. Ignoring the pain he managed to stay standing. David slowly made his way towards his broom on the ground. It was about a good few meters away from him. If he could get to it then he'd get out of there without anyone knowing where he was. Gryffindor didn't need this mess.

With: No One... a wolf...

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: I'm not picky where he's bit so feel free to surprise me on that. As far as how much enough to throw him in the hospital wing for a while but not enough to stop him from playing Quidditch.

Diamond Wales
The Forgotten Weasley

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ Aʟᴘʜᴀ

════════════════════════

The wolf crept over to another part of the area, and without warning, leapt in to attack. This human was in his territory, he couldn't allow that. Latching onto the boy's shoulder, it yanked, trying to pull the boy down. The wolf growled, low in his throat. He was not going to allow his pack to be in danger.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Forbidden Forest
                                                      Thinking: Fresh meat...
                                                      OOC: OMG, SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT POST ;3;

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image
                                                    I've been having difficulties keeping to myself
                                                    Feelings and emotions better left up on the shelf
                                                    Animals and children tell the truth, they never lie
                                                    Which one is more human
                                                    There's a thought, now you decide

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ |♫| Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |♫| Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ

════════════════════════

Miles growled as he searched around for Jason's scent. Nice night for him to forget his wolfsbane, wasn't it? Miles had only himself to blame, however, and vowed that if he had to, he would make sure he would make the potion himself. He caught the scent, thankfully, and glancing back toward the girl, pup, whatever she now was, he bounded off himself. He shouldn't have to be playing hound here, but he had to stop his alpha! He raced across the foliage, and finally caught sight of Jason, who seemed to have the same stance as Remy did when she went without her wolfsbane that night years ago, and without thinking, rushed his alpha, hoping to God that he could knock the older wolf off of the older teen.

He plowed right into Jason, thankfully knocking him off, and tried to grab at Jason's ruff to stop the alpha from going for another attack. Nice. Why didn't someone tell him that werewolves were so squirmy? He managed to latch on, however, and tried desperately to hold on. Maybe Jason would realize that he was attacking and decide to attack himself instead? He hoped so, cause he was not going to let Jason become a murderer. He'd lost too many people in his young life for him to lose anyone else!

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Damn, damn, damn, DAMN!
                                                    OOC: Sorry for the wait ;3;

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

'Cause I want to live like animals
                                                    Careless and free like animals
                                                    I want to live
                                                    I want to run through the jungle
                                                    The wind in my hair and the sand at my feet

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:46 pm
I woke up, I was stuck in a dream...
You were there, you were tearing up everything...
And we all know how to fake it, baby.
And we all know what we've done.

User Image

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
w e r e w o l f

There was a final yelp of pain that turned low and guttural and morphed into a canine whine.

Morven almost felt as if she had compacted. She was, for sure, smaller. Well. This was annoying. What happened to big, intimidating wolf transformation? She was the size of a dog, no, a small dog! She growled. It was much higher than she would have liked. She might have been dreading this for quite some time, but she had been looking forward just a tad to what she assumed would be a subsequent power rush. So far, she felt weaker. Like something that might be picked up at an animal shelter.

The two older males had changed as well, and she could already see the bigger one, the Alpha, stalking prey through the trees. Someone clearly wasn't wasting any time looking for food- wait, no, that was a human. So that was the smell she'd picked up. She couldn't make out the boy's face. She warily followed and then froze in terror when the Alpha attacked. It was a bit too reminiscent of her own experience with biting, and she looked this way and that wildly. Her ears laid back and tucked her tail down as she wavered and backed up a little. She didn't want to be seen as a threat next- as a human Morven was stubborn and aggressive but at least some survival instincts were now taking hold.

Miles had just went for the Alpha and knocked him off the boy. Was this going to be a fight, then? She stayed back and circled the area a little. No one was going to come to help her, and there wasn't much she could do. She could run... but were these the only other werewolves? What if she got lost? Something bigger could eat her! She made a few more pitiful sounds and stayed put. Still, of any of them tried to come at her she wasn't going to go down meekly. She still had a lot sharper teeth than she had as a human.

We must be k i l l e r s - children of the w i l d o n e s - and when all we know is g o n e - where we got left to r u n ?

Diamond Wales

murruelecrueset

Set my body running free...
The silver wolves in the moonlight...
And the wind in the trees...
Singing "do you believe?"....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Forbidden Forest

Sadly, David didn’t make it to his broom, and he didn’t stay standing for long. The next thing he knew besides the pain in his ankle was the pain in his shoulder as he was bite by something… Getting knocked to the ground David noticed what it was… a wolf. As clumsy as he was he’d dropped his wand and despite his desperate attempts to get the dog off him he wasn’t having much luck.

Suddenly another wolf came over and got the other one off him. Maybe they were fighting over who was going to have him for dinner? Who really knew right? But, as David watched the two go at it through now, blurry vision he felt an immense pain. Not to mention he felt like he was burning up. Looking to his shoulder as realized why, these weren’t wolves… they were werewolves…

‘I have to get out of here…’ David thought reaching for his wand. He was losing consciousness and as he fought to maintain it he knew he needed to get away fast. Practically crawling to his broom at this point, David grabbed it and got onto it. The pain in his ankle was nothing now compared to the pain in his entire body. Speeding off he prayed he wouldn’t hit anything with what little vision he had guiding him. Before he knew it his world became black as he passed out.

Seconds later David burst through the treeline and tumbled to the ground.

With: Wolves... no... Werewolves

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: Hope this works.

Diamond Wales
The Forgotten Weasley

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Cᴇɴᴛᴀᴜʀ || Sᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ

════════════════════════

Helwyr stepped lightly through the forest, his hooves barely making a sound on the leaves. His bow was at his side, an arrow nocked but not pulled. Not yet. He'd heard about some kind of creature lurking around the forest, one that posed a possible danger to the herd, and the stallion was working to ensure that it would never get the chance to. He'd alerted the herd to keep on the lookout, and he was certain the creature was only here part of the time. Which coincided with the full moon. The implications of that made his blood boil. He had told that mutt that he could keep his pack in the forest, but only in one area. Otherwise, he was going to be shot. It didn't help that the mutt often strayed into the forest to collect plants. While he might care a lot for the things that grew here, he was still a wizard in Helwyr's eyes, which made him as bad as those with their sticks and spells.

He stopped as he came across some tracks. His eyes narrowed as he examined them. It wasn't even trying to conceal its presence from the herd. Helwyr crouched a bit, shifting the debris on the ground a bit with his bow before he stood back up, already aware that the creature was dangerous. That just meant that he needed to be careful.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Where did it go now?
                                                  OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image

P I S C E S
                                                                          xxxxxxxxcentaur---sixteen

---------------------------------------

In Pisces' opinion, the entire deal with the wolf was ridiculous.

They were centaurs, entirely capable of trampling a little puppy into some type of mashed potato (or at least driving a couple arrows and spears into its silly face). But, no, the herd had to stay on alert for this potential "threat". Seriously. All this wasted effort because some egomaniac couldn't dare acknowledge the presence of other creatures (mainly wizards) in this grand and vast Forbidden Forest. What did he think he was, the king of the jungle?

The night was young, and the air cool, but nevetheless Pisces could not go to sleep (he wasn't on watch duty, so there was no reason he would be up). Through the bushes and tall grass and exposed roots he trotted, staff occasionally twirling in his hands, the young centaur took a little trek across the lands. And, of course, while thinking about the loony of a leader, he somehow ran into him. Off in the distance, there was the (buff) form of a stallion, crouching down to observe something (perhaps a really attractive piece of turd).

Piscies couldn't help but wander up, making sure to step loud enough to let himself be heard (just in case Helwyr was attack-happy and prepared to put an arrow or two into someone).

"Watcha lookin' at?" The youth couldn't help it. "That looks like it belongs to an overgrown puppy. Do you think it'll like me? Can I keep it when we find it?"

---------------------------------------

you lie, you die

Diamond Wales

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:32 pm
I went into the woods today
To see what I could
find
I saw an owl and he told me
That he was
wise
I went into the woods today
To see what I could
find
I saw a fox and he told me
To
run away and hide

User Image

๓คгє ๏Ŧ tђє ђєг๔ | คɠє tฬєภtץ Ŧ๏ยг | tђє tเ๓เ๔ гยภภєг

Llamrei did not like this. Llamrei did not like this at all. She had been on watch duty, and then she heard a voice she recognized, and she was swift, so she was beside them in an instant, a bundle of nervous energy and timid half sentences. "Why are we.. Is it... Do you think..." she bit her lip and said nothing, staring at the tracks on the ground. She didn't have a bow on her, which didn't matter. If she was any good at archery a bow and arrows might be a source of comfort. But she wasn't, so she had a spear, and the spear was old and starting to crack a little and didn't make her feel so great about her personal safety. "Good evening Helwyr, Pisces," she finally remembered to say. "Is it one of the wizard-wolves? Or something else?" She shifted anxiously on her hooves, clutching her spear a little tighter.

เ ฬєภt เภt๏ tђє ฬ๏๏๔ร t๏๔คץ t๏ รєє ฬђคt เ ς๏ยl๔ Ŧเภ๔.

Diamond Wales

Utsuha Moon

He said, "Take your chances,
Run away and hide."
I went into the
woods today
To see what I could
see
I saw a deer and she told me
That she was
free
She said, " Stay awhile,
Don't be
afraid ."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Cᴇɴᴛᴀᴜʀ || Sᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ

════════════════════════

Helwyr turned as he heard the crunch of leaves and noted that one of the younger foals had followed him. Cocking an eyebrow, he shifted uneasily as Pisces made light of the findings. Overgrown puppy. He had no signs of this overgrown puppy other than its tracks, though it appeared to be something that wasn't usually in this forest, Vaguely he wondered how many werewolves actually frequented the forest. He knew of three, considering he'd seen them transform before, and possibly a fourth from a boy that had been attacked. The rest that had originally been a part of that pack had disappeared. This trace seemed off of their regular area, and Helwyr was wary of it. "I wouldn't make so light of the tracks I found. I don't know what precisely is going on with those wolf-wizards, but I doubt that they would have strayed from where they usually tread, considering that they know where they are supposed to be. This one however is out of that region, and too deep in the forest for that pack. I intend to find out if this is a renegade or their leader simply deciding to stroll further than he susally does."

Noting that Llamrei had joined them, he nodded to her. "The tracks seem to be, yes. Though I do not know if it is one of the pack yet." His eyes narrowed at the ground before he started forward, following where the tracks led. "Stay on guard. I do not know if the wolf-wizard is taking that potion or not. If he is, we have nothing to worry about."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Where did it go now?
                                                  OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image
Gαlehoof

Magical Creature: Hippogriff || Location: Forbidden Forest || Mood: Content || Thinking: x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The forest stirred, the eerie silence rang all throughout its domain. Dark creatures looked to the floor of the forest, eagerly awaiting their next meal to arriving. Whether it was an unwary student, or an experienced wizard who had come ill prepared, all would eventually be consumed by the darkness here, or even worse. Only the strong would survive in this miserable forest, one of them being one of the recent sightings of an oddly colored hippogriff. Its feathers were much too bright to blend in with the forest, leaving some to believe that the creature had hatched from a place far, far away from the school. Of course, rumors ran wild of students fleeing back to the school, telling their peers of the massive and scarred beast that had found them near the entrance and had driven them off. Though its origins remained a mystery, but it was plain as day that the beast was here to stay in the Forbidden Forest with its kin. There was no clear name for the beast that everyone could agree upon, everyone who had seen the hippogriff naming it on different variations of itself. Until a name was decided shortly a year after its appearance. Galehoof was what it would be branded as, based upon its mighty wings that were said to have caused enough wind to blown down the quidditch team from their broomsticks mid game. But all this was meaningless to the beast herself. She had a feeling that it was about the time where the new students would arrive, which meant that many first years would come and go through the forest. Be it on dares, or their own curiosity, some of the residents of the forest had taken it upon themselves to wall off the forest to students. It was challenging to race and hope that they could send the soon to be victim running away in time, but if it meant that the forest would not have the bones of past students piling up, it was a welcome reprieve. Standing up from her perch, Galehoof stretched out her wings, having recently awoken from her slumber. It would soon be time to hunt for her next meal, and doing so was a daunting task by herself given her weakness of the other hippogriff's camouflage.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:37 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Totally Ninja at the Edge of the Forest with Everybody
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This. Is going. TO BE AWESOME! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ι иєνєя мιѕѕ α в є α т , ι'м ℓιgнтєиιиg σи му f є є т ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнαт тнєу ∂ σ и ' т ѕ є є , ммм-ммм ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ∂αи¢ιиg σи му σ ω и ; ι мαкє тнє мσνєѕ υρ α ѕ ι g σ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнαт тнєу ∂ σ и ' т к и σ ω, ммм-ммм ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela was practically shaking, she was so excited right now. Well, part of it was that she was nervous, too, because they were going to be in so, so, soooo much trouble if they got caught, and they hadn't quite made it into the forest yet. If they were busted before the fun even began, she'd be pretty upset. She and Aster and a few of the others had only spent all bloody year planning this little trip, after all! She bounced on the balls of her feet, glancing at the group that had collected at the edge of the forest, frowning a bit. There were too many of them! It was just supposed to be her and Aster... And then it'd been her, Aster, Zeph, William and Levi, because she'd invited the boys. It'd seemed like something they'd enjoy, and more people meant they'd be safer. There were a lot of really dangerous things in the forest, she'd thought it smart to have more people. But this... this was too many. Even though there weren't that many more people than initially she'd invited. Oh, well. She poked Aster's side, managing a grin. "Are you ready? Ohmygosh this is going to be so awesome!" she whispered, adrenaline already pumping through her. She was hoping they'd see a unicorn. That was her goal, honestly. Unicorns. Other creatures would be cool, too, but she mostly wanted to see a unicorn. Maybe that wasn't the most exciting creature they could run into, but that was her goal.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ вυт ι к є є ρ ¢ я υ ι ѕ ι и ' , ¢αи'т ѕ т σ ρ
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ωσи'т ѕтσρ g я σ σ ν ι и ' , ιт'ѕ ℓιкє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ι gσт тнιѕ м υ ѕ ι ¢ ιи му м ι и ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ѕαуιиg "ιт'ѕ gσииα вє α ℓ я ι g н т "

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Hey, guys! A few reminders!
                                                          - This is a guild-wide plot, and everyone is welcome to join -
                                                          - I have only quoted the members who signed up to be involved prior to the start of the event -
                                                          - If you are not a member of the core group that is quoted below, you'll have to come up with your own reason for why your character is involved -
                                                          - Involved characters are listed in the quote box for the player, characters currently with the 'main party' are bolded -
                                                          - Creatures will be quoted when it is their turn to post -
                                                          - Please refer to this post and read it before posting -
                                                          - Have fun! -

The Forgotten Weasley
                                                          Aster Frey

Violet the Maestro
                                                          William Radcliffe

Diamond Wales
                                                          Zephyros Whitethorne

Deviled Dregs
                                                          Levi Gamble

Maiya Kajuji
                                                          Harper Warren

Essy ze Ninja
                                                          Tristan Hastings

Writerly Ink
                                                          Corinna Williams

shabatha
                                                          Sata Snow

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Writerly Ink

Generous Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:10 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
C O R I N N A
R E N E E
W I L L I A M S

First YearHalf BloodRavenclaw

Corinna was, as she had taken to doing the last couple of nights, out after curfew exploring more of the castle. She had good ears, and had thus far avoided attention, slipping into classrooms, closets, and even into a secret passage she'd found whenever she heard someone else coming near to her. Tonight she was exploring more near the Grand Staircase, looking for secret passages and such on the first level. Hearing voices, she sprinted to the nearest room, and found it to be an empty classroom. She tucked the discovery away for later, and listened instead to the hushed whispers; she couldn't make anything out other than they sounded like young voices, certainly not those of professors or staff. Slowly, Cori peeked around the door.

A small knot of students were hurrying along, their destination unclear. Still, it intrigued Corinna, and so she followed them, staying far enough away that she could stay behind a corner and watch them until they went into a new space, so she could not be seen following if someone happened to glance back. The students, and Corinna behind them, left the castle and headed directly for the Forbidden Forest. It was harder to stay hidden in such open area, but then again Corinna needn't stay as close behind as she had been to observe them. Other students waited at the forest's edge, creating a sizeable group. How did so many get out of the castle, undetected? Cori watched them interact, too far away to hear, hiding behind a large rock on the moonlit grounds while she waited for what would happen next. They weren't actually going into the forest, were they? The possibility sent chills through her, as much from trepidation as from anticipation.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Such a strong mind!
Inventive and a daydreamer,
Not to mention kind-hearted!
Better be....

Ravenclaw!

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:26 pm
Your eyes are wide shut but you know...
Buried alive by the lies in your soul...
Your stride is a blind man's stroll;
Well, for whom does the next bell toll?
So if you want to push, I'm gonna shove.
If you want to spar, we can do it without gloves.
If you're gonna run at me, you'd better do it hard;
I fear no fall, no brawl, no scars.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

second yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster was a bit irritated. Make one decent plan to sneak into the Forbidden Forest, and suddenly everyone wanted to be best friends and come along for the ride. She'd much rather it have been just her and Pam, but Pam had invited people, and Aster could hardly order them not to come along. After all, they could just as easily rat them out to professors. Still, this was far too many people, in her opinion. Three or four, max, should have been all. What did they think this was, a class field trip?! Sure, safety in numbers and all that, but this many was far too noticeable, and it was going to be way too easy to lose someone. Plus, if one of them got lost or mauled or killed by something, the blame was going to rest on her and Pam for being the ones to initially suggest it. She didn't fancy getting sued! Or expelled! Still, it was hard not to feel the rush of excitement. They'd made it out of the castle. They'd come this far. They couldn't turn back now. She grinned back when her best friend poked her in the side. "I was born ready," she declared, before eyeing the rest of the group with a withering stare. "You all better have your wands out. We're not headed into some freaking Disney fairy tale forest. We could all be eaten by trolls. Plus, if you get lost, don't think we're all gonna come looking for you." All of this was said in a sharp whisper.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Violet the Maestro

Diamond Wales

Deviled Dregs

Maiya Kajuji

Essy ze Ninja

Writerly Ink

shabatha

I'm one shade short of alarm;
I'm so far past wrath that I'm calm.
Now you see, a wise man learns from your mistakes,
And lets the blunders of his fellows serve to fill his plate.
So you'd best be on your way before the tidal wave breaks;
You don't want to come to meet the reaper that awaits.
You don't want to say any more than a mime; you can't afford-
And you don't want to let this turn into lines of mine and yours.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:49 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph had been ambushed by his sister. That was the only way he could explain why Lynn was following so close behind him. Thankfully, she was also being quiet, so the older boy didn't have to make any noise to try and shush her. Originally he had snuck out to meet Pam and Aster down at the Forest's edge, but apparently their little excursion was turning into a rather large excursion. Oh, they were going to be in very deep trouble if they were caught. Which they were, if no one actually kept quiet while sneaking out. He gave his sister a look which she returned with a cheeky grin, and he rolled his eyes. Thankfully, they were far enough away from the castle that he risked speaking now. "Okay, Lynn, just... Stick close, and don't go wandering off. Please. I don't want to explain to our dad that you were eaten by something in here."

Lynn just stuck out her tongue at her brother, which caused Zeph to sigh heavily. "You're making more noise that I am, Zeph. Besides, I'm not stupid. The headmaster said that there was a bunch of stuff in here that could eat us. I have my wand ready." Zeph repressed the urge to facepalm and instead gave her a withering stare as Pam asked if everyone was ready.

He had to agree with Aster though. This wasn't going to be some fun romp through the trees. There were going to be some really nasty creatures in here. He just hoped they didn't run into any. He was keeping his wand out, just to make sure, though. It never hurt to be prepared, after all. Plus, he knew some basic first aid from helping his mum with her own problems. He was ready with a first aid kit packed up into a bag slung over his shoulder.
                                                  "I'm ready. I just have a tagalong. I couldn't lose her, sorry."

════════════════════════

Thinking: We are so getting caught...
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Deviled Dregs

Violet the Maestro

Maiya Kajuji

Essy ze Ninja

Writery Ink

Shabatha

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area