Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image

Sarah looked over at Aya and Lucy. Still in the wreck. She ran over as she shot down zombies. Sarah went to them, seeing Aya bloody, and Lucy unconscious. She picked up Lucy in her arms and went to Aya. Giving her one arm to help her up. "C'mon, use me as a crutch. We need to get to the other helicopter we stole." She told her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:10 pm

( ☩ ) αуα ( ☩ )

User Image
αℓℓ тнιѕ ωєєριηg ιη тнє αιя,
ωнσ ¢αη тєℓℓ ωнєяє ιт ωιℓℓ ƒαℓℓ
вℓσω α кιѕѕ, ι яυη тняσυgн αιя.
ℓєανє тнє ραѕт, ƒιη∂ ησωнєяє؟

Aya gripped onto sarah and used her to help her up.Resting against her she smiled and muttered."Guess you were lucky then... You seem not so badly hurt as everyone."As she glanced over she noticed everyone else, some were clearly worse off than others.Aya sighed her burnt palms slowly healing over and her back still stitching together her leg was bleeding but was also stitching over.Unlike some of the others.She could heal and regenerate the uninfected were worst off.

"Sarah what happened to our copter?Who the hell crashed into us..."

αℓℓ тнιѕ вℓα¢к αη∂ ¢яυєℓ ∂ιѕραιя,
тнιѕ ιѕ αη ємєяgєη¢у
∂σηт уσυ нι∂є уσυя єуєѕ ƒяσм мє.
σρєη тнєм αη∂ ѕєє мє ησω.

Syniq

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:13 pm
Tori looked at Sarah. "Need elp with anyone?" She asked, shooting another zombie.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

Sarah helped Aya up with one arm. "I've been through alot lately." She said to her. "Still in alot of pain, but i'll get through it." She told her. "George's helicopter...he lost control of it and jumped out, it crashed into ours." She told her as she walked wih Lucy in her other arm.

She looked over to Tori. "Just keep shooting! I'll be back to help in a minute!" She told her as she helped Aya to the helicopter. She put the two inside and went stright to zandre. Who'd collapsed. She tried to help lif him into the helicopter. "C'mon Zandre,..." She didn't like seeing him hurt like this. She hated it. Sarah put her hands on the scars as they were bleeding a little more. She kissed him and helped him into the helicopter. Blood on her hands now, she didn't care. "I'm going to get my sister and the others" She told them. Then she whispered somthing to zandre, "Don't die, please I don't want to be a widow already."

Then she ran back to the wreck picking up her sister in her arms. Looking at Leon and the others. "Try and help them to the helicopter."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:25 pm
Tori kept shooting, leading the zombies away from the copters, killing most of them.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image((well since Sarah decided to Save Zandre even though i were allready dragging him im gonna help Tori.)) George started Shooting Zombies and trying to help Tori Distract them. "only got three more clips for the sub machine gun." Said George as he opened fire with the Sub machine gun shooing most of the zombies in the face. "aww come on this is only fun when im bored." Said George. "oh well time to improvise." Said George as he grabbed a piece of metal i-beam and started Slamming it into zombies. "woohoo come on theres enough for all of you." Said George slamming the i-beam into more Zombies.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:13 pm
Tori took out her katana. "Heads up George!" She said, throwing the gun at him, while slicing zombies.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:27 pm
User ImageGeorge moved his arm and caught the gun and held it while smacking zombies with the I-beam and then shooting others."So many of them i want to SEE THERE BLOOD" Said George as he dropped the I-beam and Took out his dual Katana's "time to slice and dice." Said George as he started cutting zombies in half and using the momentum the blades made when he swung to cause a shockwave that sliced several other Zombies in half.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image

Sarah killed a zombie that had stayed over to them, after taking out her katana. She sliced its head off. She looked at the ones still in the helicopter. "Steve, head to the copter." She told him, then stepped farther away from the wreck to fight some zombies.

((Hey, he collapsed by the helicopter after pushing you away...woah deja'vu for a minute there.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image((somethings still normal for me lol atleast Zandre still Hates meh.)) George jumped into the air as his grenade trap went off causing several zombies to explode. "now for the Cluster ******** part of it." Said George as several other small explosions went off. "so freaking fun" Said George admiring how the body parts were landing and killing other Zombies.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:07 pm
Tori continoued decapitating, stabbing, and slicing zombies. Poor guys......its not their fault their zombies.....oh well, better them then me.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon had been shooting at the zombies when Sarah came over. He nodded and holstered his guns. He turned to Chris. "Come on, we've got to move," he said. Without waiting for his reply, Leon knelt next to Claire and picked her up. She was conscious, but she likely wouldn't be able to walk well. With her in his arms, he walked over to the copter. He didn't have to look behind him to know that Chris was following. Chris was worried about his sister, even though he was hurt too. When he got to the copter, he climbed in and set her down on a seat, making sure she was sitting upright. She was awake enough to keep herself sitting up. He turned to climb out of the copter. There was still others to get.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image"not that i dont love killing Zombies but can we hurry up?" Said George As he sliced through more zombies decapitated one and used its head as a soccer ball kicking it into several other zombies. "god i love this sport."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:32 pm
"What do you think im trying to do?" Tori asked, making a path to run through.  

HelicaI

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image"killing zombies." Said George. "i mean on getting the injured to the helicopter." Said George then he killed 5 more zombies.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff