Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:15 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ didn't care how old his play things were, he cared how they acted and whether or not they were interesting to him or not. He smirked a little as he took another drink, glancing over at Alex, shaking his head. "Hehe, I know...He's interesting though...isn't he...? His reactions..." Looking over at the male, tilting his head to the side. "But it's fine...I'm going to have to apologize to him though...I was...kind of a b***h the other day..." He sighed and downed his drink, waving at the waiter for another. He shivered a little and sighed, closing his eyes, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "He probably won't want to talk to me though...Which kinda defeats my whole, apologizing thing..." He shook his head, taking the refilled glass, sighing a little...So this was how it was going to be...Drink till he was buzzed and go on with the night...God this was pathetic...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex took a drink from his glass. He looked over at Adam, as he spoke, seems like they were going to be discussing Daniel. Alex shook his head as the male spoke of Daniel's reactions. He found nothing appealing about the young male, and didn't understand what Adam saw in him. Alex looked away from the male, as he continued to speak, he didn't think the male wanted to know what he thought of Daniel. "I don't think you would like to know what I think." He spoke a little harshly as he downed his drink, and ordered another one. Alex would have rather have killed Daniel, he didn't like his reactions, he wanted to hurt him because of them. He didn't like seeing people cry or beg, it was pathetic to him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:39 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ sighed. "You were doing something wrong..." Closing his eyes for a moment before looking at Alex again. "If you were a client of his he would have let you do anything...You just have to get him on a different day...He wasn't...Well the other day..." Shaking his head a little. "Never mind..." Downing his last drink, hiccuping a little, sighing and rested his forehead on the bar counter. "Every time...I screw up...Every time...I got punched in the face by Aamir...Daniel hates me...Why do I always ******** things up...?" Looking up at the waiter, watching him walk away with his empty glass. "Don't answer me...I'm talking jibberish..." He mumbled, sighing a little bit...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine didn't care if the male was Liam's best friend or his ex-boyfriend. He was being rude and he wanted him gone now. Even Samuel wasn't so nosy as to barge in on his dates. Sure he may ask and do a few unauthorized background checks, but for the most part that was it. He glared at the male, quite disgusted with man before him. Alaine casually wiped his mouth and leaned back in his seat. He had a few things he would like to say, but he already knew that Liam disapproved of them and didn't want to upset him. One excuse that came to mind was claiming this was a business meaning, it wouldn't be a total lie, after all, he was sort of Liam's boss just as much as Samuel was. Instead he shook his head, he didn't feel up to getting into it while at such a nice place. "He's a grown man, I don't see any reason he would need a nanny. But if you believe different, then by all means, prove me wrong. In the mean time, I'd like to excuse myself, I have a matter far more important to take care of." Alaine pulled out his insulin pen, sliding out of the booth and making his way towards the bathroom. Once inside, Alaine went to stand in front of the mirror, pulling the cap off with his teeth and plunging the sharp needle into his stomach without even testing first. It was a stupid move, but he knew he'd be fine, it was one of his pre-measured pens with no more than his minimum dose. Looking at his reflection, he saw that his face was bright red, and something unseen, unknown shining in his eyes. Whether it be from his lack of social skills or anger from being around such an absurd man,he couldn't say. He simply finished up what he had to do, throwing away the needle and walking back out to the table. When he sat down, he reached under the table, to pull Liam closer to him, he didn't want him anywhere near Johnny.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image

"Alex knew what he had done was wrong, but like always he didn't care. He glanced over at the male, as he continued to speak. Alex didn't see what had gone wrong, but that was his view of things. He didn't understand the relationship Daniel and Adam had and probably never would. Alex sighed softly, "I don't want him Adam. I want nothing to do with him. I wanted to hurt him, I wanted to see his pain and all I got was nothing." He spoke harshly as he slammed his glass onto the counter before standing up and walking away. Alex didn't want to be here anymore, he didn't see it as a good idea to even return. He wanted nothing more to do with this place. "

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:55 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"If the male wanted to get up and leave, he wouldn't blame him. Liam wouldn't force the male to stay and deal with Johnny, who had a knack for annoying people. He looked over at Alaine whom seemed annoyed with Johnny. Liam knew they shouldn't have gone here, they should have went some where near Alaine's house instead. He ran a hand through his hair, as he looked between the two. There had been no relationship what so ever between Johnny and him besides being friends. He loved the male, but it was more like a brother. Liam never saw Johnny as someone he wanted to be with. He knew the male was a good man, but that was it. Hearing the male speak, he feared he was leaving him completely, but watched as he stood heading toward the bathroom. Liam returned his attention to Johnny, "Stop doing that. Will you just leave already. You came, you saw, now go." He spoke directing the male toward the door. Johnny looked over at Liam, and shook his head, "How come you didn't tell me about him?" He asked, as he leaned on the table with his arms crossed. "I didn't think, I needed to tell you." Liam spoke harshly toward the male as he noticed Alaine coming back toward them. He looked over at Alaine as he sat down pulling him closer. Liam moved toward the male, happy he had come back. Johnny looked between the two, and smiled his whole personality changing. "I'm Johnny by the way. Though I'm sure Liam already told you." He spoke smiling at Alaine, as he waved at him slightly. Johnny didn't think Alaine as a bad person, though he had balls to stand up to him. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:02 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ got up and sorta stumbled after Alex, grabbing him around the waist and held the male too him, closing his eyes. "Don't leave...I'm sorry for upsetting you...I really am..." Moving a little, he kissed the male's cheek. He would have been more pissed off if Alex had hurt Daniel...He probably wouldn't have even stopped him, or even accepted his apology...He shook his head. "See...I did it again...I ******** up...Like I always do..." He sighed, pulling the male across the empty club floor and to the back rooms, pulling him into one and locked the door, pulling the male into a rough kiss, pulling back after a few minutes. "I'm sorry...I just don't want you leaving...Watching you leave...It's like...it feels like a bunch of people are jabbing me in the chest with sharp sticks...It hurts..." He said...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir shook his head, the male was not getting it, even he wasn't getting it. "I'm not confused. I'm not like you Daniel, I'm not gay. The only guy I've ever been attracted to, is you. I've never thought that way about any other man, only women. I still do think that way about women. I just don't it, why you? Only you? No other man." He sighed and shrank back against the cushion. "I don't understand. I can't say I'm gay because I've never liked men like that, and I don't think I can call myself bisexual either because again, I don't see men that way.....this is your fault." Aamir smirked to himself as he looked up at the male, leaning up to steal a kiss from his lips. "Definitely your fault," he teased, taking another kiss. Pulling away, he heard the males stomach growl, shaking his head and pulling himself off the floor, time for breakfast. "Come on, help me in the kitchen. I'm too hung over to be trusted alone."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:26 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ was about to object and say it wasn't his fault, when Aamir kissed him, blushing deeply, blinking, giving the male a curious look. He hadn't thought he'd ever do something like that, so he was a little shocked, but it wasn't as though he didn't like it. He lightly kissed back the second time, smiling softly at Aamir. "Why me you ask? Guess I'm just special like that...and I know you're not like me...hm...Definitely, not like me..." Lightly kissing him on the lips, smirking at what the male said next and patted his head. "Ooh Aamir, you're a dork you know that...Haha, but you're my dork..." He said, getting up, stretching a little, and helped Aamir to his feet, going into the kitchen with him. "And it's not nice to tease me...Be warned, I will get you back...." He said, smirking a little, laughing a bit...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine didn't mind having come out so far to eat, he was just simply annoyed by this man. It may be childish, but he didn't want Liam anywhere near him, not because he was afraid he'd do something, he was just jealous of their closeness. He smiled to the male as he moved closer to him, taking his hand under the table, and squeezing it gently. Turning his head back to the male, his glare returned, why was this fool still here? Couldn't he see that they were on a date? When the male smiled, he cocked an eyebrow at him, talk about mood changes. Alaine seemed a bit taken aback and didn't know how to react to such a drastic change, was this man bipolar or just crazy in general? Either way, he didn't mention anything and remained quiet whilst he spoke. "Alaine." he replied, a vein in his forehead twitching slightly when the male waved at him like he was some child. "And yes, I have heard about you, I just didn't think you were......erm,......anyways, would you mind leaving us alone? Your date is starting to give a headache. No offense sweetheart, but I'm rather sensitive to certain perfumes and such, yours just so happens to be one of them." Alaine honestly hoped the male would leave them be, or else he feared he really would lose his appetite from such a scent. It was too strong, too flowery, too sweet in general. It reminded him of why he hated dating women in the first place.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:19 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"It was no surprise to Liam that Johnny's mood had changed so quickly. He always had such a weird personality, but Liam just went with it half the time. Liam could be like that too, nice one minute, and biting your head off the next. He didn't know why Alaine had pulled him close to him, but he was rather happy he did. Liam felt the male take his hand, as he squeezed it. He looked down beneath the table, then back up at Alaine. Liam looked over at Johnny whom looked between them. Johnny nodded as Alaine spoke, taking his name into account. He could see the male disliked him but he didn't care. If he wanted Liam, he had to deal with his stupidity too. Johnny wasn't going to stick around much longer, he just wanted to see who Liam was with now. He looked over at his date as Alaine spoke of her perfume. Johnny knew it was sickening, but he was a lover of woman, especially the slutty kind. He took her hand, and pushed her out of the seat a little to get her to stand. "Sure, we were just leaving anyways." Johnny spoke as he stood up, and looked over at Liam before turning around and pulling his date toward the door. Liam cursed himself for having a friend like Johnny at times, but he couldn't help it. He looked over at Alaine, feeling bad for Johnny's rudeness toward him. "I'm sorry about that. I can't believe he acted like that." Liam spoke as he looked down between them, then up at Alaine. He wanted nothing more to disappear at the moment. "

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image

"As he started to walk away from the male, he heard him get up. Alex wanted to simply run, but was pulled back as the male wrapped his arms around his waist. He felt the male's chest behind him as he stood before him. Alex looked down at the male's hands, not understanding why the male pulled him back. He listened as the male spoke, he sighed softly to himself. Alex knew the male was sorry, but it wasn't as if he had done anything wrong. He didn't understand why he was apologizing. Alex felt the male's lips upon his cheek, as eh stood there. Hearing the male speak again, he shook his head, before the male took him, and dragged him across the club and toward one of the back rooms. Alex heard the door close and the sound of it locking. He looked back at Adam, just as he kissed him against the lips roughly. Alex was surprised but he didn't mind. He smiled as the male pulled away and spoke, he pulled him closer again and kissed him. Alex could understand the feeling, he didn't want to leave the male. Every time he did, it was like Adam was all he could think about. "Don't be sorry. There's nothing to be sorry about." He spoke softly, as he moved pushing the male against the door. Alex kissed him again, as he kept his hands against the door, just in case the male wanted to push him away, or touch him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

When Johnny was gone, Alaine breathed a sigh of relief. Relieved to both have the male gone and relief to be able to breathe freely without choking on the scent of a cheap whore. He slumped against the male, still clinging to his hand and looking up at the male. "Don't worry about it." he replied softly, "I've dealt with worse people than him. Besides, I needed an excuse to go take my insulin since I didn't take any before we left." Leaning over and up, Alaine pressed a kiss to the males lips, pulling back a second later. "But if your friend ever interrogates me like that again, I'm kicking his a**." Smiling to himself, Alaine pulled away from the male and went back to his food which was now growing cold thanks to their little interruption.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:53 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam looked over at Alaine as he sighed, knowing he was better now that Johnny had left. He looked down at the male, as he leaned against him. Liam smiled down at the male, as he looked up at him, still holding onto his hand. He nodded at the male's words, he knew there were people far worse than Johnny, but the male always seemed to be a pain. Liam rolled his eyes hearing the male hadn't taken his insulin, he didn't want to complain so he kept his mouth shut. He was surprised as Alaine leaned over and kissed him. Liam returned the kiss, before it soon ended. He knew Alaine would make a promise on his words but he didn't want the male to beat up Johnny or vice versa. Liam moved back toward his plate, but still remained close to Alaine. He finished his food, and sipped his soda. Liam received another soda, he took sips here and there as he waited for the waitress to come by with the check. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine didn't like people like Johnny. He could understand wanting to look out for a friend, but he wouldn't tolerate being interrogated like a common criminal. If he had stuff he wasn't going to tell Liam, who in the hell did he think he was to get any info out of him? A part of him really wished he had just told Johnny they were in the middle of some kind of business meeting, probably would have gotten rid of him faster. Maybe. He didn't know, it would have been worth a shot, at least for him. But since he knew how Liam was about lying, he didn't wanna start nothing. Glancing over at the male as he took another bite out of his pizza, he caught the male roll his eyes after mentioning his insulin. He didn't care what the male thought, as he'd said before he hated shots, he'd be better off using a pump that just flushed the stuff in automatically. Sadly for him, those were only given to people with extreme cases, small children, and the elderly. Also, a large majority of people that used the pumps were Type 1, it was rare that a Type 2 person carried one as that type was more controllable. After he finished off a couple more slices, Alaine pushed back his plate wiped his mouth and made to pull out his wallet. Even though he'd promised to let the male pay, old habits died hard. Even if they just went 50/50 he would be okay with it, at least then he would be contributing something. He was completely stuffed and once again in a good mood. Despite his distaste in Johnny, in his opinion, all was going well. "So where to next?" he asked, still trying to get a name,an address, some kind of info on where they were supposedly going dancing. He was pretty excited about going, he just hoped being as full as he was, didn't slow him down too much.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games