Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:03 pm
"You should have waited for me Auntie." A tall boy who had Naomi's eyes but Damien's looks mewed. "I could have done this while you and your mate lived forever in happiness. You only had to wait half a day. Ezra needed time to turn back the clock. But, father always said you were impatient. And now, it'll take even longer for me to be born. . . but that's okay." He looked up at the sky and smiled somehow knowing his parents were watching. "They love me very much you know. It was rough at the start, but, they'll figure it out. Who knows, maybe I'm the one who's supposed to help bring your mate back to you." He felt himself fading. The spell wearing off. He spared a glance at his aunt and the sky. "Don't lose faith Auntie, you taught me that, he'll come back to you. He'll find a way." Then the boy was gone.

Naomi was in the middle of fighting with her mother both had turned into their demon like forms when Naomi heard that voice on the screen. She turned her eyes to the screen and watched. She watched her half sister sacrifice her happiness for the sake of the world. Watched a boy who claimed to be her son tell her too keep faith then fade away. once it was over she went back to smashing her mother's head onto the ground pitch tears still rolling down her cheeks. She no longer blamed Damien from her pain. For missing out on so much with him. She blamed her mother. She wanted her mother to pay for it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:29 pm
"Naomi, stop!" Damien snatched Naomi away before she could break Ellyone's skull, yes he didn't care for the woman but not enough to just let her die, "Get a hold of yourself! I know you're upset with her as you should be, but it's not worth it."

His eyes gazed into her eyes as he pressed his forehead against her own as he whispered, "It's not worth it."

Damien gently kissed her as he pulled her into a tight embrace. He held her as he turned to the screen as he saw Leila hold her head from the sacrifice she had to make. All he wanted was to be there for her, to comfort her like before. Damien held Naomi's hand as he glanced to her, "I want to go see her, Naomi. It would mean a lot to me if you come join me, but I understand if you want to stay here."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:45 pm
Naomi fought against him but weakly when his lips touched hers she melted and kissed him back. Her body shifted. "We should go to her." Naomi whispered back holding Damien tight. "We must go to her. She's lost Garreth. She needs us."

Garreth didn't move from his spot. He saw no point in living without his mate yet he couldn't die. And now, now, she'd cut off earth and heaven so he couldn't come back even if she summoned him. "What about the Queen of stone?" He heard a person whispering. "Could she send him back?"
"Even if she could Leila won't summon him unless told, and she won't believe her mother anyway." Garreth lifted his head. Hope bloomed in his chest. To see his female again. . . Would he really go to Eli? There was a bridge to the queens realm and that realm wasn't cut off from the earth. He could go back! If only Leila would summon him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm
"Father," Damien turned to Demetrius as he held Naomi's hand, "As your favorite out of all your worthy children, I must ask that you seek elsewhere to find a favorite. You have disbanded my beloved sister and lied to me about finding my love. Those two acts...are unforgivable. Do not consider me your son again."

Damien removed himself and Naomi from that realm to where Leila sobbed as she screamed. Her screams were a lethal blow to his ears that had him stagger back from the pain she felt. All her anguish and hatred leaked from her soul, she had given everything she loved up to save people that did not care for her. Damien's heart broke for his sister's loss as he went to her as best as he could and tried to comfort her, "I know this is hard-"

"Stop," Leila spoke weakly as she forced her tears to stop and stood almost defeated, "I gave up Garreth and Gabriel to keep you and Naomi together, away from the tempest storm. If either of you were to leave now, all my losses would be in vane."

"Give it up," Gabriel wiped a tear from his eye, "Leila would never go to Ellyone for anything. Ever. She even said she'd rather die with nothing than ask for her for help."

Gabriel knew Leila wanted to be with Garreth, but he doubted she would swallow her pride and ask for help from someone she didn't even recognize as her parent. He did feel bad for Garreth. It was easy to see that it broke his heart knowing Leila wouldn't stick her neck out for him like that. He patted Garreth's shoulder as he sat next to his friend, "Just give it some time. If there's any other way that would avoid Ellyone all together, Leila will find it."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:04 pm
Naomi held her own easily enough. Naomi wrapped her arms around her half sister. Her own heart breaking. "There is a way." She whispered to Leila. "To get them both back but I don't know how well you'll take it." She brushed away the remaining tears Leila had. "If you like I can do it, I know how much you don't like our mother."

Garreth shook his head. "It's the only way. Eli's realm is the only one connected to both. If I go there and wait for her to summon me. We could both wait there for her to summon us. She won't need to ask for help, she'd just need a sign to know we're there waiting for her. We just-"

"Gosh Ellie you look bad." Christ commented loudly.

"I've had worse trust me. Look I'm here for my son, and son in law. Despite what my eldest daughter says I'm not heartless or selfish. Now where are they. Seriously, tell me." Ellie growled.

"In that tree. Gabriel is trying to talk Garreth out of talking to you though." He replied. Ellie laughed and waved her hand.

"That's funny," She said smiling. "But I know Garreth will come if it means being with her again." She turned. "Come on then. Lets go!" Then she turned and started heading back to her portal knowing Garreth had jumped off the tree and run after her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:16 pm
"We don't share a mother!" Leila's darker forces emerged and pushed Naomi away from her, "I have only one parent, the other is nothing to me. May she rot to nothing."

Damien knew this wouldn't be easy. He held Naomi back as to not start a fight between the two quite hormonal women. Approaching his sister, Damien tried, "If Garreth were with Ellyone, would it-"

"He knows how I feel about that thing," Leila did her best to seal her emotions and abilities away, "If he goes to her, I would not even bother. I'd rather be killed on the spot than be anywhere near that thing again. Garreth loves me, he knows I will find a way that will be swifter, better, and more efficient than reducing myself to that filth again."

Yep, this was going to be harder. Where was Gabriel when he needed him? Oh that's right, stuck in Heaven with Garreth. Damien could've banged his head on the ground to deal with Leila's stubbornness, but it would've only given him a headache and gotten him nowhere with her. Leila looked over her shoulder at Damien, "Remember, brother, my loyalties are to you. Don't go siding with them because I will turn on you if you do."

"I don't share my loyalties with them, but if you want to see Garreth again then you will have to summon him from Ellyone's realm," Damien stated, his natural born leadership spewing from him that would have Leila submit to his will.

She questioned the power he oozed from him. Leila sucked in the rest of her spiritual energy as she turned towards Damien, "Then you summon both of them, our brother and Garreth. I won't submit to filth, but I will submit to you, Damien."

"Very well," Damien felt more relief as he went to summon Gabriel, who in turn should bring back Garreth.

Gabriel felt his brother summoning him. It was odd. He reached out and grabbed Garreth, "Damien is calling me, hold onto me and you can see Leila again."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:32 pm
Garreth nodded keeping close to his master. Seemed things had changed. But not for the better. He felt his body tingle and let the feeling wash over him. He was going to see his mate again.

"She is not filth!" Naomi roared. "She's better than-" But Damien cut her off. Naomi was bristling. Despite her faults her mother wasn't that bad. She thought Klaus would be a good person to leave Naomi with but had been wrong. She wanted to help Leila but Leila spat that in her face. Naomi thought Rose and Rein were right. Leila had no one to blame but herself. But she stayed close to Damien kinda sorta using him as a barrier between them or she'd do something stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:42 pm
"She's better than what?" Leila raised a brow, daring the bratty child to speak, "My human mother? The one who was left alone to raise the children while your creature went to that demon? At least my mother didn't turn her back on Ellyone, not once! She didn't deny any of us and-"

"Leila is right," Damien turned towards Naomi, "Ellyone may not have been the worst, but she was not better than the human mother that brought both Leila and I into this world. As I recall, your brothers and sister hated my existence for the longest time, as well as your mother. It was with my human mother's will that I remain alive and Leila's protective stance that I was not killed in my infancy."

Leila felt pride in her brother for standing up against his mate and her kind. But, she noticed that he had summoned Gabriel and Garreth. First, Gabriel appeared and embraced Leila tightly, "I thought I wasn't going to see you again!"

"Gabriel!" Leila clung to him tightly, "I...I'm so sorry!"

Damien pulled Naomi away from the scene, holding her tightly, "Don't act so naive, you know she hates Ellyone for the right reasons. You knew bringing that up would only anger her. Nothing you say or do will change what has been done to her."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:58 pm
Naomi's eyes narrowed. Of course they'd take each other's sides. She sighed softly. "And she knows that even though I hate my mother, she's still my mother. Slightly insane but still good. Despite her threats she didn't kill you or Leila. You know why? Because she knew how much you meant to Dad and she loves Leila. I don't know her reasons for leaving your mum. Probably never will. But I won't be like that to you. It still pisses me off that you went with Ariel. But I can handle that. What I can't handle is how much it's similar to our parents situation. All that's missing is a kid that's full of hate like Leila is." She leaned against Damien. "I don't want that. I don't want to bring a kid into the world that is like that. So many reasons to just get a dog right?" She grinned up at him.

Garreth waited for his turn. He would be patient. Then he'd show her just how much he missed her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:55 am
"Quite honestly," Damien neared Naomi's face, "I'd rather have a child more like my sister than one like you right now,"

He was more offended how quick she was to judge without knowing the entire situation. Damien left Naomi's side to fix the next problem. Before his sister notice, Damien grabbed Garrett's wings and tossed him into a bush. He placed his palm over the angel that had him sink into the dirt, "I've had enough of you too."

With that angel out of the way, there would be no more distractions. Damien went to his sister's side, "You make your brothers proud, Leila."

"Where's Garr-" Leila was about to ask until Damien embraced her tightly, "Damien?"

"I fear your half sister will be leaving me to join her mothers side soon," Damien whispered, "Giving your sacrifices without worth. I'm sorry, but it seems you have up your happiness for a lost cause."

"You little s**t," Leila peeled away from Damien as shadow energy flowed off of her as she neared Naomi, "You go off on me and give him reason that you're leaving because of what?! This will not be forgotten. I'd kill you, but I wouldn't waste my abilities on your kind, filthy diseased weeping trash is what you are."

"Come, sister, Gabriel," Dsmien put his hands behind his back, "We can return to my home. Naomi will be tending to her mother."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:15 pm
Naomi let off an attack in their path her eyes brimming with tears. "So that's it? You make that decision for me?!" She yelled. "I'm Trying Damien! I'm telling you that through all the crap that's happened I want to try. I want to start over! It's you who's running away not me! How dare you! You say you love me yet you won't even give me a chance to love you back! Now you're keeping Leila from love too who's the selfish one now!!!" Her body morphed. Talons instead of hands feathers in her hair. "You want to abandon me? Fine! Go you coward! But if you take love away from Leila I'll kill you myself."

Garreth had returned to that spot with a frown, slipping around the group and got Leila alone away from her brother. "I won't make you choose any more Leila." He whispered to her. "I. . . I know you'll pick your brother. Every time. I'm fine with that." He pressed a kiss to her head. "Guess I came back for nothing eh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:25 pm
"How dare both of you!" Leila pushed him away, tears brimming in her eyes, "Come back for nothing!? Is that all you have to say to me? If that's how you honestly feel, after the pain I went through for losing you the first time then I don't need this!"

She shoved him back again as tears streamed from her eyes, "******** you! How dare you say that to me!? I don't ever want to see you again! Get out of here! And you!"

Leila pointed to Leila, "Calm your s**t down! Since when did you ever ******** care about me when just a second ago you were so easily about to take s**t about my mother? ******** all of you!"

Disappearing into the night sky, Leila went to the one place where she found solace. At the top of the mountain where she was closest to the stars and moon. Tears streamed down her face. How could Garreth be so cold when she just wanted to die when she had to break the bond to keep Damien and Naomi together?

"You a**!" Gabriel shoved Garreth, "Did you seriously have to say that 'Guess I came back for nothing?'" Did you not see how close to death she was when she sacrificed seeing us again? Just go back home, Garreth. You weren't really that interested to begin with. Don't shame my sister anymore than you already have."

He flew off to comfort his sister, though she put a barrier up to keep the others out.

"You're only making a fool out of yourself," Damien glanced over to Garreth, "Run along, my plans are completed with you."

He then turned to Naomi, a simple grin on his face, "It was easier to get her angry with you, she wouldn't have believed me if I said I did anything. We all know that. I'm sorry that I had to use you to get her and that thing broken up. If you're done turning into a beast, I'd like to return to my home now."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:28 pm
Naomi's eyes watered with tears not oil as Garreth sat there. "No Garreth don't!" She cried knowing what he was going. What have I done?

"I can't live without her Naomi." Garreth replied crying too. He went to Naomi. In the state she was in all she had to do was touch him.

"No don't make me do this please Garreth she'll regret her words, she'll come back. Don't make her hate me. Please." Naomi sobbed but Garreth touched her. His body dissolving under her touch. Naomi put a hand on her mouth to stop herself from being sick. Damien got close but she took a step back. "Stay away from me!" She screamed. "You're just like them!" Her eyes showed utter betrayal. "Just like them!" She screamed blasting him back. "Oh my god!" She rushed to him. No! She used the white beam! "Damien!" If she erased him from time-

Isaac stood between his father and Naomi blood poured from his mouth. A hole went through his chest without a heart he couldn't heal. No. . .
"You see now why we kept from you from him?" Ellyone growled from behind Naomi. "Not because of him harming you, but you harming him. Leila had will power keeping her abilities in check, you did not. I'm sorry Naomi. But you have to come with me now-"

"No! Get away! All of you! I did this! I did this! It's my fault! I'm a monster." Naomi sobbed watching Isaac's body crumple to the ground. Ellyone's eyes turned to Damien sadly.
"She needs you. More than he ever needed me. Be gentle. She'll never forgive herself." Ellyone faded brushing tears from her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:39 am
She felt Garreth's death, he did not love her enough to even say goodbye. Her heart turned black. How could anyone else deserve happiness if she could not have her own? No one did. If she could not be loved, no one else was allowed that privilege. As her soul darkened even more, it spread to both Damien and Naomi, for betraying her and killing Garreth. To hell with the world, she didn't need to control her abilities anymore if Garreth wasn't here.

"You could flown away," Damien's voiced darkened as Leila's darkness covered his soul, "I may have lied to her, but you took her love away. As of now, our bond is broken. Fix what you've done to my poor sister and then I will reconsider your deeds."

He gathered his sons body and disappeared from the dimension to cater to his own. What Naomi had done was unthinkable.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:55 am
Naomi crumpled to her knees. She couldn't. . . think. It was consuming her. Garreth's soul. Pushing out the darkness. She couldn't breathe anymore. She'd begged him not to told him to stay away. She killed Isaac and Garreth. She did that! How could she do that?! She felt beings around her. Broken bond? He could have it! Her body expelled Garreth's soul, his essence the two forming into a smokey glass orb. Like clouds. She stared at it her mind dimly aware of what was happening. She scented Ezra then and snatched the orb hissing at the woman. "Stay away! I will not have you poisoning him!" Him? What?

". . . She's gone feral sister, we have to put her down." Rein's voice whispered.

"We can't! Mother will kill us." Rose whispered back. "Could we at least try and separate her from Garreth? Give him to Leila?"

"Have you not felt it?" Klaus growled. "Leila's closed off her heart. Leila won't know what to do with it. Just kill the little thing and-" Naomi's hand shot out spearing him in the chest with her light.

"You have no right to speak." Naomi growled through her feather scattered hair. "You made me like this. You have no rights! The Heir of Stone will not listen to you, to any of you!" Then she was gone. But if they were right, if this orb contained Garreth starting again. . . There was hope! She'd find the link to Heaven put him there then move on from Damien. He didn't deserve her!

"Follow her." Rose growled to Ezra. "This is your fault for not defending her from Klaus now you will make sure she lives long enough to give that egg to Leila." Ezra nodded sullenly and followed a safe distance.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games