Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:54 pm
Nyssa nodded and with the help of a Lycan took Emma to the infirmary. She had just finished hooking Emma up to a new shipment of cloned blood when Oscar arrived. "Careful." Nyssa warned gently. "Each line is at a specific artery. don't jostle her too much, I've avoided her neck though so you can touch and caress her all you like."
"Lady Nyssa, what do I do?" A nurse rushed in looking panicked. "The twins. . . they've. . . shifted!"
Nyssa frowned. "Get their father. He'll know what to do!" The nurse nodded and rushed off to Liam. Maybe he'd know how to help his twins.

Conrad nodded to his wife and opened his mouth to speak when he heard growling. It was Scarlette first who he noticed. Her beautiful ash eyes turned golden. vampire fangs were replaced with Lycan as her body shifted into her werewolf form. Sebastian followed suit, but he'd done it before, "Liam!!" Conrad roared hoping the git was in the room. Those who noticed the twins kept themselves between the twins and the vampires. "Everybody stay calm." Kyle instructed. "If we don't move until the father get's here they won't move." Sebastian nuzzled at his sister wit ha little whine but Scarlette wasn't responding. She just stood there daring someone to come near her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 pm
Liam transformed and walked into the scene casually, his Alpha status dominating his twins. He approached them, noticing Scarlette having a hard time discerning between beast and normalcy. With the link of their blood bonding them, Liam spoke to them through their minds, 'Both of you will stand down and return to your human forms.'

Neither obeyed. He sighed, not wanting to be rough but as an Alpha this was the only way to assert his dominance over his own children. Liam easily tackled them both and pinned them both down as he emitted a loud growl close to their faces as he repeated the order in a more demanding tone, 'I said both of you will stand down now and return to your human forms!'

"Liam!" Isolde yelled, "They're just-"

"They are just children but they need this," Anya stopped Isolde from interfering, "They're not just vampires, they're lycans as well. Every lycan needs an Alpha."

"Go back to birthing!" Isolde sneered as she glared at Anya, "Just leave. No one wanted you here, only Oscar."

Anya glowered before leaving the castle to wait outside. She knew Emma would survive and Oscar would be safe, but being there any longer would be a threat to the rest of the court.

"I'm right here, Emma," Oscar stood by her side, "Liam is helping your children calm down in his own brutal way. You know how wolves are."

He didn't want to leave her side again, but he needed to see Conrad or Anya. Well, not Connie. Oscar had Nyssa stay by Emma as he sought out Anya's scent to see she was outside in the moonlight. He pulled her back inside the castle, though she fought him, and held her wrists, "I need you to stay here with us."

"I'm not staying a second longer here," Anya pulled her wrists back, "My children are at my castle and my people are there. How could I just abandon them all?"

"Then we can find a way to merge," Oscar seemed desperate, "Fact is, i'm worried about leaving Emma alone and i'm worried about leaving you alone. You're my sire-sister, she's my wife. Please, just stay and think about it."

"Oscar," Anya had him stand still as she took a breath, "That could never work. We are finally at peace. I will never be too far away."

Oscar, in a fit of anger, left Anya on her own as he went back to Emma's side. He caressed her cheek as he remained silent so she could wake in peace.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:28 pm
Sebastian growled angrily at his father watching as Scarlette clawed and bit. She hated being on her back for anything but sleeping. "Liam they're scared they saw their mother shot!" Kyla barked. "Treat them like scared children not rebellious teens." Sebastian gave a little howl and bit hard enough to draw blood.
Conrad couldn't keep watching Liam do this. He tucked Anya from outside into the war room and kissed her deeply. "I'll teach him how it's done yeah?" He purred. "Watch from here." He returned to the main room with a frown. It seemed the twins weren't backing down from their father. "Kyle, what happens if they don't recognize their father as their alpha?" He whispered softly.
"Find the person they do-"

"Enough!" Simon's voice boomed holding his mate close. Sebastian and Scarlette paused in their futile attempts to get their father off them. "Emma is hurt and her children are scared and this is how you treat them Liam? No wonder they don't like you!" He hissed kneeling down and petted his knees. Scarlette whined struggling from under her father's foot and both scrambled to Simon. "Sh little ones it's okay." He soothed. "I'm sure Okki is helping auntie Nyssa heal mummy, it's okay, calm down." Conrad grabbed a blanket he hid in the throne for cold days and rushed back to Simon. Both continued to gently soothe the twins into human form. "Obviously you've never worked with kids before Liam." Conrad growled. He turned to Isolde and beckoned her over. He smiled showing her how to soothe them from fear. They resisted her at first but when she showed she was only trying to help they stopped nipping at her.

Once human they turned their gaze to their father sniffling and whimpering but didn't move. It hurt them that their father didn't comfort them, instead yelled at them and scared them more instead. "This is why I left." Simon growled as Conrad held the twins after wrapping them in a blanket. Simon stood and took his vampire mate from the scene in case things got violent between Conrad and Liam.

Emma woke with a gasp. Her dream felt so real. Her dream had changed to just emotions, fear, panic, hurt, all painful and negative emotions. But she couldn't put them toward someone. Her father's face flashed across her vision with a blanket and she frowned trying to remember more of her dream. "Oscar?" She mewed un able to see anything through all the IV lines in her body. She looked down and saw the bloodied hole in her dress and sighed. So getting shot hadn't been a dream. "My love where are our babies?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:42 pm
"They received enough coddling as it is," Liam transformed back to his human form, disappointment in his eyes as he looked straight at his twins, "It seems they have been pampered too much to know anything else. Isolde, gather the others. I've had enough of this."

Isolde, though she wanted to fight Liam on this, sighed and patted the twins before getting the rest of the pack to leave. She recalled the roughness she received from her own parents when growing up in a pack . Yes, there was care and love in the pack as a unit, but children were taught from the beginning to always keep their calm even in the face of a dire moment. Sebastian and Scarlette grew up outside of a pack and had no knowing what it meant to always remain calm in the face of danger. The pack left, Isolde stood alongside Liam as they went back to the outskirts where their pack remained.

"You were too hard on them," Isolde reminded.

"Everyone else is too soft. I won't apologize for not giving my son a teddy bear to cry with or my daughter a primpy dress to wear when she sucks her thumb," Liam growled, then turned his back on the castle, "If they choose that bat over me as a father, then so be it. When they decide to suck up their damned emotions, they know where i'm at."

Anya left the war room. She was still Queen and would not be treated like some hidden wife. And she was still not staying in that castle a second longer. About to leave once again, Oscar had dragged Anya back to the infirmary room where Emma was awake and asking about her children.

"They've rejected Liam," Oscar sighed, "Tensions are bad with him as it is, neither of them are making it easy for the other."

"Speaking of children I want to go back home to mine," Anya turned to Oscar, "I'm not staying here."

"Then bring them back here," Oscar turned and pleaded, "Have Connie stick his bat wings out of his arse and fly them back here. It's too dangerous and-"

Anya smacked Oscar hard, sending him flying out a window. Her patience was growing thin as she stuck her head out the window, "I will send word of when we reach home."

She turned to Emma and smiled, "Congrats on your wedding, it was simply lovely."

Then, Anya left and walked up to Conrad, "I want to see my children now."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:57 pm
Conrad narrowed his eyes at Liam watching him leave. He hissed something low in Estonian before his wife had appeared at his side. "As you wish my love." He smiled and tugged her to him guiding her to the carpark under the castle and stole a car.

Nyssa had appeared and pulled the children close. "Come your mother's awake. and she's asking for you." Sebastian nodded but Scarlette kept quiet. She didn't want to cry anymore but she knew the second they saw their mother they both would. Nyssa had reduced the amount of IV lines in Emma to one so the twins could cuddle. "Mummy." Scarlette mewed rushing over and onto the bed followed by Sebastian. Emma frowned not understanding why they were so upset. She turned her pale concerned face to Nyssa. "Scarlette had her first change after you were taken away and Liam was a bit rough on her." Emma's eyes flashed red.
"Let me at him!" She hissed trying to get out of bed but Nyssa pushed her back. "He hurt my baby! Let me at him!"
"Sit Emma." Simon growled. "I handled it. I'm sure Liam didn't know Scarlette hadn't changed. Maybe he just assumed since Sebastian had she had too, I handled it." Emma looked up at Simon who was holding a petite little vampiress in his arms. He looked after her babies. She turned her head to her son who nodded. "Your son tried to calm his sister down, I'm sure she didn't think she could change, so no wonder they didn't respond to him."
"Did anyone explain this to him?" Emma asked holding her twins protectively in her arms.
"Isolde tried, but he's sulking because I can make his babies shift back and he can't." Simon said in a cute voice. Emma smirked then turned her gaze to Oscar. Love and adoration evident in her expression. "I know they'd have appreciated that Isolde came to their defense. Had I not have been out of it I'd have smacked him around a bit-" Scarlette burst into tears and Emma made a sound in her throat holding her a little closer with Sebastian. "Ssh." Emma soothed. "That's enough now little one, I'm fine now see?" She let her daughter touch the hole in the dress. "No more tears."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Once Anya entered her castle, she directly went to her private office. These revolutionists were scaring her, she couldn't bear the thought of another one attacking Alexei. The memory of the man ready to kill her son swept through Anya's mind. She couldn't let that happen again. Not to her children! Anya called upon her underground army before summoning her sister.

"Katya, I need you to keep Conrad busy," Anya pulled out many maps of the surrounding areas before grasping a globe, "I can't be having any disturbances. Are my children safe?"

"Quite safe, but what do you want me to do about Conrad?" Katya placed a hand on her hip, "I mean it's me. Everyone here knows he hates me and-"

"That's why you're not going to be 'you' when you're distracting him," Anya handed Katya one of her dresses, "Put it on, dab on some of my perfume, and go play nice. You know what to do and what not to do."

Katya sighed as she left the room, slipping on the dress and went to Anya's room to put on her perfume. She looked into the mirror and smiled somewhat, she did make a perfect look-alike to her sister.

"There's still the matter of these revolutionists," Oscar stated, "Our fu-...wedding day and they decide to make another move. We can't wait around any more for this to end, Emma. You and Anya, and both your kids, need to go into a shelter and let the rest of us handle this."

He could see why Liam was slowly rejecting his own children. They were a lot like Emma that he was starting to treat them the way he treated her. It was hard to watch, but this was something Oscar could understand why. He turned, "I'm going to meet with some people about this. Once the kids are calm, I'll meet you in our bedroom before dawn."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:55 pm
Emma nodded and waited until he left. "All right now, I want the whole story." Emma said to her kids. "From when I passed out to when you came rushing in." Sebastian opened his mouth but Emma shook her head wanting Scarlette to speak. Emma hated how she was so quiet now. Something had made her change. Reluctantly Scarlette told her mother. Emma sighed. So it was the whole Lycan thing again. Emma was trying to hard for them to get along. But for some reason the kids weren't taking a leaf from her book and being neutral. "Hold on back up." Emma said after a seconds realization. "Sebastian was trying to calm you and your father yelled at him too?"
Scarlette nodded and Emma gave a little growl. So he punished his son for trying to help. . . Hypocrite.
"Emma." Marcus' voice drifted from the window. "I did what you asked. But I found out something you won't like." He jumped through and shooed Nyssa with the kids out of the room. "Take then to the creche with the other kids." He instructed waiting until the room was clear.
"What's wrong?" Emma asked not liking his stance.
"That bullet wasn't meant for you." Marcus began
"Duh, it was wooden meant for my husband that's why I got in the way."
"No. It was meant for the kids." Marcus said making eye contact. "I looked over their plans. Well the ones they had in their hide out. Apparently the humans know we exist and are trying to wipe us out. That war Anya and Katya started? Some of the huge CEO's of human companies were killed in it. I mean vampire and Lycan CEO's and the humans dug into it and found the war. They're trying to kill off everyone. Not stopping at the royals. They've put a mark on everyone's head." Emma's jaw tightened.
"No wonder dad didn't like this war. What do we do now?"
"Nothing." Marcus replied. "Well not exactly. We find the humans responsible or copy that true blood show."
"Yes well in the recent episodes things are not going well for the fictional vampires are they?" Emma snapped. "I will not have my family in danger because Anya couldn't control her anger. Tell me how can we discreetly dispose of the rest of the revolutionists and the human benefactors and erase our existence from their minds?"
"That I'm trying to figure out." Marcus replied. Emma's colour had come back which was good.
"Well I have a wedding night to attend too. You and Nyssa talk to the councils and figure it out and while your there. If Liam decides to show up since he is an alpha and supposed to be on the council anyway, tell him, that his son was only trying to help." Once the last of the blood entered her system Emma removed the IV line and walked slowly to her's and Oscar's room. It was slow going and took the rest of the night since she refused help from anyone. She knocked on their door just as it hit dawn. "My love I'm here." She mewed smiling softly.

Conrad had the twins and Alexei with him as he talked to some of the covens that came here from his court. They gave reports that once Liam found out how much like Emma their kids really were he gave up on them. Conrad sighed. "Well then, he's in the loss here isn't he? I wonder what will happen if Sebastian became High Alpha. . . He'd give his father and his step siblings hell. I'd like to watch." He caressed each child's head. "I'd never do that to my kids."
"But Emma-"
"Was kept from me. I wasn't given a choice in that matter. Thank you Diana for updating me. I appreciate it." The vampiress nodded bowing and left as Conrad scented Anya's perfume. He turned and smiled but his heart didn't thud like it normally did when she entered his presence. He turned back and gave the twins and Alexei a kiss on the head then went to 'Anya' whispering in her ear. "I'll play along but I know it's not you." He squeezed her shoulder. "She doesn't have to do this, all she had to say was she wanted to have breathing space and I would be okay with that. Besides, the kids are plenty distraction for me. I could pass hours with them." He pressed a kiss to Katya's hand then returned to the kids teaching Alexei simple math.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:09 pm
"Don't touch me," Katya whispered through gritted teeth, wrenching her hand away before Conrad could kiss it and throwing off the dress to show the modern clothing she wore beneath, "And I will be enjoying my nieces and nephews as well. Can't have them corrupted by your side now can we?"

Alexei rushed to Katya, showing her his new toy as the Celia babbled as Luna slept calmly. Katya smiled and held her nephew, "You just wait. One day, when you're king, you will have everything you've ever wanted. Your Mama grew up with nothing like this, be happy for all of this."

"I am," Alexei hopped out of her arms to play peek-a-boo with Celia, watching her squeel with delight at the little game.

"I see..." Oscar grumbled as he lit a cigarette outside, "Does Anya know about this?"

"There have been no reports that there were planned human attacks," the informer shook his head slowly, "One of your wife's people has been captured and admitted to the most recent mortal attack. Not to mention one of the daughters was killed at a local party months ago due to your wife's rampage."

"Yeah..I remember that all too well," Oscar mumbled, recalling when Liam first left Emma alone and she went on a blood bath at a party that killed all the humans, "Seems they don't forgive and forget."

"As a price, they will kill in numbers," the informer pulled out some papers, "Mortals, they're weak. What could they do."

"You'd be surprised," Oscar sighed as he took a drag of his cigarette, "Alright, I'll be sending word of this to Anya to get her and her family into hiding. I will go talk with the real higher ups and come up with a negotiation."

"Pretty ballsy for a man who just got married," the yellow-teeth could be seen on the informant.

"Yeah, ballsy or not I still gotta tell the wife," Oscar tossed his cigarette to the ground as he went back inside.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:24 pm
Emma gasped. "Edgar?" She mewed at the Novra in the middle of the room. The figure was highly cloaked but she could see when he put a finger to his lips to silence her. He moved swiftly in front of her and touched her forehead with what felt like lips. "A gift, for your wedding day." He whispered softly then he was gone. Emma stood there blinking holding the door frame like her life depended on it.

Conrad chuckled and went back to smiling tenderly over the twins. Seemed Alexei was taken with his aunt more than his father but he couldn't blame him. Anya kept taking him away from Conrad. It wasn't right but he wasn't one to- His senses picked it up before Katya's and he left the room to check outside. Humans. . . they got passed the wards? what were they setting up? He went outside and followed them. They smelt not of Anya. And the things they were setting up. Explosives! incased with silver! He disconnected them with ease then dispatched the humans. He was territorial there was no way he was about to let some snot nosed humans hurt his family.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:33 pm
"This cannot be right," Anya sat down, clutching the letter in her hands, "This.. Damnations!"

"What is it, m'lady?" an officer approached her.

"Humans.." Anya muttered as she looked away, "The one species we cannot kill and they're attacking us."

"But you did not spill human blood!" the officer's eyes widened, "Emma did when she-"

"Emma has spilt more human blood, but that will not be helping us," Anya waved a hand as she stood, starting to pace as she thought to herself, "Antarctica. Is there anyway we can get there?"

"No signs of human life has been detected," another officer confirmed, "There is a bunker there enough for you and-"

"I need all my people," Anya stated, "No one in my court will be harmed. We cannot kill the mortals and we cannot be killed ourselves. I will notify Oscar and see if our dealings with the humans we have known before will help."

"Yes, ma'am," the officers began to get back to work as Anya went up to the main halls to see Conrad outside.

"Emma," Oscar was about to enter the room before he scented a new scent on her and the dreamlike look on her face, "Well... You'll be explaining that one to me in a second before I go on a rampage, and secondly I am going to meet with a few old mortal friends of mine. You are more than welcomed to join me as long as you let me do most of the talking."

Oscar was already changing his clothes in the process. Once he finished, he was fixing his hair and using his cell phone to text a few numbers before turning to Emma to hear her response.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:48 pm
"He's my uncle, well, sort of uncle. He was just congratulating me on our wedding." She explained. "And. . . well whatever the gift was I feel better. Sort of. . ." Slowly Emma strode to Oscar and hugged him. "Be careful. I know. . . I know some of this is my fault."

Conrad frowned at the truck which had the explosives in it. The radio buzzed and he froze. He knew that voice. "Cameron?! Is that you?"
"Connie?! Dude what are you doing at the b***h's residence?" Cameron's voice cried on the other side.
"She's my wife," Conrad hissed. "And I've told you not to call me Connie-"
"I thought Evie was your wife?"
"Evelyn divorced me. Emma recently got married too-"
"Con, she's our next hit you know that right? After what she did to the humans?"
Conrad took a minute to respond. "Yeah I know, but, you know me, I'm handling it. I've had her in a special rehab she's better now-"
"And your wife? She took out the CEO's of thirty nine different companies. That doesn't go away man. We made an agreement with you forty years ago and well, you're not holding up anymore-"
"Give me some time to fix this. Don't bring them in until I can't handle it. Emma's stable now. I promise. I'll even draw up a new contract with your guild if it'll make things better-"
"Yeah actually it would. Come down tomorrow evening we'll take care of everything-"
"I can come down now. Everyone is going to sleep they won't notice." Conrad said. He knew it was dangerous going without a guard but he had no choice. They were going to wipe out his family. He had to do something. "See you in an hour our usual place." Conrad said before hanging up the radio and taking the car he stole into the major city.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:48 pm
Anya noticed Conrad speed off in one of the cars. Her eyes narrowed. Where the hell did he think he was going? She was about to go after him when a car sped up to the main doors. It was a black Hummer, Oscar opened the passenger door from the driver's seat as he threw a shawl at Anya, "Get in. We're going to go talk to a few old friends."

"But Con-"

"Get in or you'll lose this one chance to make things right," Oscar stated sharply.

Anya looked over her shoulder, everything seemed to be okay for now. She got into the car before Oscar could speed off. Pulling the shawl over her, Oscar began to explain, "Ellen, Varkas, Samuel, and Martin have agreed to help us out since they're all linked to the humans who want us dead."

"They're underground. What power do they have that the leaders can't take away?" Anya looked to Oscar with confusion, "Didn't Ellen marry one of the CEO's?"

"Exactly," Oscar pointed out, "Varkas has ties as well with the shipments he gives directly to the leaders. Sami and Marti also are the twin sons of one of the CEO's as well. If there are any mortals who would help us, it'd be the four of them."

Anya had to agree with Oscar as they drove to the distant city. She felt so out of place being in the modern side of the reality. Katya would've loved the city.. Her thoughts were replaced with nervousness as Oscar entered a car garage of a skyscraper building. They left the car and were greeted by security that escorted the two of them to the top floor. Once at the top floor, Oscar fixed his tie as he led the two of them to the four mortals that seemed pleased to see the two vampires, "Old friends."

"We heard you two are in quite the trouble," Ellen smiled, "My husband sounded pretty mad that the girl known as Emma killed one of his nieces."

"Is there any way any of you could stop the killing of our kind?" Oscar got right to the point.

The four looked to each other and then back at Oscar. Varkas spoke, taking a shot of a brownish liquid before speaking, "It'll be difficult. That last war that had a few humans killed sparked a fear and hatred to your kind. We can negotiate and do what we can to get the fat-cats to calm down. For now, it's best you guys lay low."

"Anya," Martin spoke up as he stood, approaching her, "I heard you had started this war. Is it true?"

"It has been an on-going war since my creation hundreds of years ago," Anya answered with a pleading gaze, "It was meant only for the lycans. How humans came involved I am not sure."

"It sounds like someone wanted the humans to be killed," Samuel noted as he sipped his tea, "We will explain your case and see if there can be a small reprimand instead of a mass genocide."

"Thank you," Anya could hug and kiss them all as her dead heart swelled with hope, "If there is anything-"

"This is something," Ellen stopped Anya from continuing, "Because of natural human greed, we will need a sum of money to help keep the fat-cats quiet. Once the attention is no longer on the supernatural, we will come for the payment. Until then, let us do the work."

"Very well," Oscar agreed, grasping Anya's elbow to guide them out of the room.

Once the two were on their way back to the car, Oscar took a deep breath, "This is at least a good start. We can head to my deserted castle in Swiss Mountains. Well, technically it's your castle now, but you know what I mean."

"I'll agree to that," Anya looked to Oscar, "Get your court and Emma ready for the move and i'll ready my own."

The two got back into the Hummer and drove back to Anya's.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:08 pm
"Connie you're here!" Cameron beamed at his old friend.

"You've seen better days," Conrad teased pointing out that Cameron had a few more wrinkles than last time.

"You haven't changed a bit. Seriously, what's your secret? Botox? Lypo? My wife would kill to know. . . the truth." Cameron replied in a lower tone.

"Just tell me the damage and I'll fix it up." Conrad said when they hit the bottom floor of the building.

"Oh my old friend, your kid got us into some major trouble. Well okay I lie minor trouble frankly the uncle of the girl was glad she died, I mean if you looked up her record. . . after twenty pages there's no point in looking. I swear the man spent half his yearly income bailing her out of prison. But what really got attention drawn to you guys was your war. The human CEO's are scared. Their friends were targets. I know Emma killed off Derrick-"
"I killed off Derrick, no one threatens my family and he tried to kill her, I was just returning the favour." Conrad interrupted.
"Yes." Cameron continued. "Well, they're scared. I need something to pitch them. Something to keep them and their money flowing. What can you give me?"
"Emma is stable, she's married with kids and had absolutely no part in my wife's war. She's stable. My wife however, I fear pregnancy hormones make her a bit. . . vengeful." He sighed. "Look just let me talk to the men and I'll take it from there. They'll sign and we'll go back to peace. Emma's already got the Lycan's back in line, I just need to get mine in line-"
"Yes, I heard about the power change. Seems Emma is doing some good after all. But they are still-"
"Cam, I said leave it to me." Conrad interrupted opening the doors to the secret meeting of the big cheeses.

Emma sat up in the chair. She couldn't lay down right now. It hurt too much. "My queen." Edgar's voice came form her left. "My gift, I heard Oscar talking to Liam, and I know about. . . that. I thought. . . I thought I'd give you a spell to prevent conception until you're both ready."
Emma smiled. "Thank you Edgar. That means a lot. How are the twins?"
"They are sleeping. It took a while but once Ocha was given Scarlette calmed somewhat. Do you wish me to explain things to Liam?"
"No Edgar, If Liam was so blind to ignore the situation and not dealt with properly don't tell him. But ask Isolde to me. I want to talk to her, she seems the more rational of the two. I will explain it too her. I think the children like her more for what she did."
"As you wish my queen." And he was gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 pm
"The Swiss Mountains?" Katya seemed to gawk, "But that's... Anya, we can't run from this."

"I can't, but my children and you can," Anya held Katya's hands, "My people still do not trust you. Make them see that what they saw during the war is not the real you. Let them see that you are just as kind-hearted as me with the power and wit of a fatal sword."

Katya looked away, not wanting her sister to see the tears forming in her eyes. She looked to Anya's children and saw her own family staring back. Looking back to Anya, Katya nodded, "I won't fail you."

"Good, my people are already there. Just protect them all," Anya gave Katya a farewell hug before kissing her children goodbye.

It broke her heart to see them go. She stood in her empty castle as she took off her crown. Without her people, she was not queen. In this empty castle all she was was a simple woman waiting for her husband to return to figure out how to solve this problem.

"I'm sorry, but right now the pack needs help getting ready for the move," Isolde gave an apologetic look to the messenger before helping an older pack member with their luggage, "Tell her that i'm flattered nonetheless."

"Isolde," Liam approached, separating Isolde from the messenger, "Are you alright?"

"Everything is fine, Liam," Isolde sighed as she moved onto the next member who needed help.

Liam looked to the messenger, giving him a scowl before gesturing him off the territory, "My female doesn't need you bothering her."

He turned to go back to his own duties and gather the people to prepare for the new location.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:55 pm
Edgar stood motionless, not that they could see what he looked like anyway over the black cloak. "Then Isolde will replace you on the council this evening." He said simply. "After your display." Then the messenger was gone.
Edgar returned to Emma and frowned under his cloak. Was she leaning over like that before? "Mistress?" He said on impulse. Against better judgement he pushed her up and took her pulse. He almost laughed. Almost. She had gone to sleep! He lifted her with ease into her bed after methodically getting her into her nightie. Should he have asked Nyssa? Yes. But she was already asleep. He supposed he was the only vampire, aside from his queen's husband who was still awake. He tucked Emma in like a child with a teddy bear and left for his rooms after making sure the ward that would keep any one but blood or Oscar, out during the day.

Conrad turned up a few hours after midday with a small grin on his face. It left when he heard how quiet it was. He rushed into the castle and paused noting how empty the throne room was. "Anya?" He ventured moving toward her. "Where is everyone? I wanted to make an announcement but I can't if they're not here." He noticed her look and opened his arms confused he'd spent what seemed like forever in negotiations with the humans of the UN. He wanted to tell them he'd fixed it. Before getting to the conditions.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games