Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

When the robots crashed, there was an instant jumble of celebration from everyone. Tony let out a relieved noise as he watched the robots that had been chasing him crash to the streets below. "Well we're going to have to come up with some new tricks if door. Has figured out that he has to follow me...." he mumbled, not too pleased with that. He'd also need some serious upgrades in case Do. Ever tried to shut him down. After a moment, he opened up a channel to Clint. "Clint, head over to Natasha's location. I'm nearby, but she's in there alone with Sif right now." He said quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:28 pm
MDaylus

Clint was giving a cheer with everyone else when Tony spoke to him about Natasha. "If she hurts her I'll kill her." Clint growled furiously scrambling from his perch and towards the location on his monitor. He might put an arrow through her anyway just for Loki's sake if he got a chance.

"She wants to talk to you Tony." Natasha said through the com. "She says she has another deal for you to consider." the woman continued.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small noise of agreement to Clint’s threat. “Be careful.” He said before he heard Natasha and clicked over to her line. “Sure she does….you alright?” he asked, slowly moving around the building Natasha was in, trying to figure out how he wanted to do this. “Tell her that if she wants to talk, she has to go to the roof.” He added. Last time the meeting was on her terms, this time, he wanted a more even field.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:21 pm
MDaylus

Clint didn't bother to to respond but he would be careful. "I'm alright. She's not doing anything yet just wants to talk." Natasha answered honestly but there was a tone in her voice that stated she thought that if Tony didn't comply then the situation would turn hostile. "She says she'll meet you up there." Natasha answered after a moment. In the next few minutes Sif appeared on the roof. She looked battle worn, a bit tired but determined she still had a mission.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a little sigh. “Clint’s on his way, stay there….I don’t want either of you hurt.” He said firmly. Hovering a few yards away, he waited for Sif to stop before he landed on the very edge of the rooftop, putting as much distance between himself and the warrior as he could. Hands left by his sides so he could easily shoot her, he kept fully suited. “What do you want now?” he asked sharply.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:50 pm
MDaylus

"I'm not stupid enough to get between the two of you." Natasha grumbled. She was already making her way out of the room to intercept Clint. Finding him she chuckled as he looked her over to make sure she was unharmed.

"That was a very cruel trick you pulled. I don't really want to have to kill Loki. Thor would not be pleased." Sif stated crossing her arms. She knew one other person that would not be pleased by Loki's death and it wasn't Tony. "I need him gone." she stated smoothly.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a sigh of relief when he heard Natasha and Clint meet back up, but didn’t let the relief last long, keeping his attention on Sif. “Cruel? You and I have different versions of cruel I think.” He shot back. Shaking his head at her words, Tony gave a shrug. “And I’m not letting you anywhere near him again, nor am I giving him up, so I think we are at an impasse.” He said lightly. “And trust me Sif, you have yet to see all the tricks I have in place to keep you away from both Loki and myself, so don’t think you can weasel your way into another opportunity to hurt him.” He added. One of the many benefits of being eccentric and paranoid, he had a lot of back up plans.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:12 pm
MDaylus

"Perhaps." Sif said shrugging lightly. "A villian may think he is doing right and the real villian is the hero. It depends on your point of view." she continued. Frowning when the man said that he wasn't letting her anywhere near Loki or giving him up. The man was so difficult, he could save the god he cared for if only he would do as she told him. Instead he seemed content to sentence them both to death. "I am going to level with you Man of Iron. There are bigger forces at work than myself behind this. More powerful than you could even imagine. Loki is in the way of those forces." Sif told the genius. She knew she was revealing more than she probably should but she need the man to understand. "I care not about your tricks." she growled. She was quickly losing her patience with the man and the situation.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:33 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at her talk of more powerful forces. Snorting, he shook his head. “If these forces are so powerful, then how is it they are being hindered by one man? A man who would like nothing more than to live in peace away from anything you’d be concerned about?” he asked lightly. “And perhaps you should introduce me to these people you are so concerned about pleasing. I don’t like you, so the chances of me doing anything but getting in the way of what you want gets slimmer every time you open your mouth, who knows, I might actually like these other people.” He said lightly. Of course he still wouldn’t bow to their will, but it would be nice to see who these people were, or if Sif was just trying to be tricky.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:53 pm
MDaylus

"They are being hindered by what that one man promised. There are more powerful things than the tesseract." Sif explained.Suddenly she could feel that watchful eye upon her."I doubt you would since Loki seemed so intent to flee from them, even by sacrificing himself to Asgard's justice." Sif countered. She had no doubt that Tony would not like who was behind alot of her actions. The only difference between her and loki in that respect was that she went willingly. Finally growing frustrated enough and knowing she needed to find Loki she tossed magic at him. It of course never hit the man as an image of Loki appeared before him taking the blow. "He'll die protecting the one he loves." she stated and then disappeared from the roof top. She didn't know where loki was but she knew he would protect Tony. She just needed a more solid plan.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s eyes widened as Sif spoke. Could she been working for the guy who’d controlled Loki? That wasn’t good news at all. He took a small step back when he saw Sif hurl her magic at him, but the image of Loki popped up and he gasped. Watching the image fade as Sif disappeared, a sense of dread fell over him. Pulling up the com, he quickly spoke. “I’m sorry guys, can’t help with the clean-up, I have to go.” He said quickly, shooting off, pushing his suit to its fastest speed. He had to get back to Loki now, had to make sure he was safe and sound. He didn’t like how that image had appeared and Sif’s words had followed. Switching his com to Natasha and Clint’s channel, he spoke again. “Get to Thor, make sure he leaves for Asgard and for Odin as soon as possible. I think Loki is in a lot more trouble than we realized.”  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:13 pm
MDaylus

The image of Loki faded almost as quickly as Sif did. Almost as if it had stayed for an extra moment to make sure there were no other threats. Those below on the ground looked up quite confused when Tony stated that he couldn't help with clean up, some had expected it. they knew Tony would of course want to get back to Loki but the urgency in the man's tone made it sound like something more serious had happened. "I'll do that but Tony what is going on? What did she say?" Natasha questioned as she and Clint moved quickly to find Thor. She wondered what sort of trouble Loki had gotten into and from where.

When Tony arrived back everything seemed to be chaos. Within medical there were many agents arguing with each other and Loki no where to be found. Nurses appeared to be treating some wounded but one of them looked up when she saw Tony. "I'm glad you are back, we can't get him out of there." she stated pointing over to a locked door where Pepper stood outside of it. "He wouldn't stop asking for you and would not allow anyone else near him. He grabbed a scalpel and well you can see the damage done." she stated gesturing to a few around the room getting stitched up.

(Sorry if I took control of people a bit too much)  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head. "I can't be sure, but I think Sif may be partnered up with Thanos." He answered quickly. If that was the case, then Loki was in a world of trouble and Tony had to help him. Landing at the ship, Tony was shocked by the sudden chaos. What had happened? Moving to the med bay quickly, he found it in a horrible state. Looking to the nurse, he nodded and hurried to the door. Pausing near Pepper, his face plate slid back. "You okay? Are you hurt?" He asked softly. When he was sure she was alright, he turned back to the door. Knocking softly, he pushed it open and stepped inside. "Lo? Loki it's me...." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:08 pm
MDaylus

Clint cursed when Tony said that he thought Sif might be partnered with Thanos. Natasha contemplated what that might mean in the scheme of things and began to wonder how long that had been going on if that was the case. "Is the jammer enough to keep him away?" she questioned. As far as she knew Thanos had yet to disturb Loki since the attack on Thor after the golden prince had arrived in the tower.

There was a small window in the door that looked like it led to the labs of the med bay. Equipment was strewn all over the room and a man was lying on the floor condition unknown but there wasn't much blood around him. Loki himself sat in the back corner hands gripping his head which rested on his knees. The afore mentioned scalpel clutched in one of those hands. He jerked when he heard the knocking but didn't look up not even when Tony spoke.

"We haven't been able to get him to respond in minutes. We thought he might pass out from the tranquilizers so we could pry the door open and get to him. However he has yet to do so and there are enough meds in him to knock out a horse." the nurse stated having followed Tony over. "He started from sleeping so suddenly we were all surprised but his stats still read as if he wasn't awake."

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn't answer Clint's question, not even sure of the answer himself. When he saw Loki's condition, all Tony wanted to do was run over and help him, hide him from all of this, but he knew better. Looking sharply at the nurse, he frowned. "One, he's a god, there is no telling how much of anything it would take to be really effective, Bruce barely knows anything of the like with Thor and it's been months. And two, I can't believe you'd shoot tranquilizers at him in his condition." He snapped. Putting out an arm to keep the nurse in her spot, Tony slowly walked forward. "He might not be conscious... not really." He admitted. "Hey Lo....." he whispered. "It's me babe....I'm here and alright, we're both alright...." he continued to assure until he was close enough to kneel before him. "Can I have that blade Loki? Please?" He asked, slowly reaching for the blade as he tentatively reached his mind out to touch Loki's.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games