Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:49 am
Francis gave a small sigh in reaction to her question. "Non. I don't know 'ow long eet weel be." Naomi. That's what it was. Yes. That beautiful name. Almost as much as Lucy's. "I zheenk zhe nurse might know more zan moi." They both hada lot to learn about the topic, and he was sure they would in due time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:00 am
"We'll find out later." She replied with a smile. Her eyes glowed happily. Her hands wondered lazily over his arms and she sat up better. "I think a picnic to celebrate is in order. Nothing alcoholic." She added. "Don't want to hurt the baby." She added the last bit in a tiny whisper then pulled back her lips pulled in a teasing smile. "Do you know how many Spirit Gentry are here?" She asked. "Cause I have a feeling they would know the moment they clapped eyes on me. Unless they're not trained to be looking for it. Why am I even panicking right now? We have like, fifteen minutes of just us knowing, why am I spoiling it?" She leaned back against him. She needed to be quiet now and just let it soak in that they were going to be parents!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:21 am
Francis chuckled at her blurting out so much at once. Eet'll all work out, mon ami. Just trust moi and eet'll all be alright." He liked when she spoke, and although silence was nice on occasion, he much preferred it when they were talking. A light knock on the door stopped him. "Class 'asn't started yet. You can come back later." Then the almost intruder left, and they were alone one more.c  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:25 am
Lucia blushed softly and nodded. "I know, with you by my side every step of the way I know it won't be too bad." She spared no glance to the intruder. She was too happy with her fiance how he was sitting and with his heart beat in her ear to be worried too much about anything other than being with him and enjoying the time they were spending together. "I have musical theatre after this." She whispered eventually. "How about we meet up for lunch and tell our grandparents then hm?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:50 pm
Francis smiled, closing his eyes and kissing her hair. "Zat sounds wonderful, mon amour. Back at our room, so zhey are a beet more comfortable before we geeve zhem 'eart attacks." On that note he chuckled lightly, not wanting to let her go from his arms. "I love you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:00 pm
Lucia giggled softly and moved so her head was on his shoulder. "Yes, we'll get them comfortable, sit them down talk about wedding plans, then tell them that their little one is pregnant." Lucia giggled softly and kissed his cheek. "However, I have to go to theater class very soon so you'll have to let me go."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:18 pm
Francis gave a long, extended sigh and released his arms from her. "I don't want to." He whined. It felt like all the warmth was gone from him, and he wanted it back. "You better go, before I steal you away and nobody weel 'ave any idea of where you went." That was a threat he was willing to keep, if she obliged of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:35 pm
Lucia sighed and gave him one last tender hug then kissed him deeply. "It'll be for an hour, then it'll be lunch time and you can pick me up from class and take me to our room." She whispered in his ear. "I love you." She added. "And someday I'll take up that offer."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:49 am
Francis took her hand and led her to the door. "Perfect, mon ami. I'll be sure to come and get you, promise." But before he let her leave he placed one last kiss to her lips, caressing her cheek softly. "I love you too." Then he would open the door. "Go on, now~" And as she left to the hall he placed a soft hand to her backside with a light tap.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:55 am
Lucia accepted his affections with a smile. Her eyes alight with happiness. However the hand on her behind made her yelp and give him a playful glare before she turned and with a swing to her hips went to her theater class.

But she got bored part way through since she knew all the things they were teaching anyway and left giving her excuses. The teacher just gave her a university level homework assignment and let her leave making sure France knew she was heading to the Library. But she didn't go there like she said. She went to the Choir hall. She couldn't sit still. So she put on some music and started to sing and dance running through an old routine from the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:59 am
The period went quickly for Francis, though his students kept making jokes about his mood swings that made him a bit uncomfortable. After, he was told by her teacher she was in the library so he was on his way there. That's when he passed the choir hall. Normally nobody would be in it, but he heard someone singing. Not just any someone, his someone. He saw her, and stood in the doorway watching and listening to her the entire way through.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:07 am
Lucia kept dancing. She had the song on repeat so when it started again she started the routine again fixing her mistakes. She fumbled a little on one part but kept dancing. Her parents knew something was bothering her whenever she kept dancing the same dance over and over. But she knew her France wouldn't know. When she danced her emotions were in line. She felt whatever the music told her to feel. It was at the finale that she fell. She made to go up on her toes into a spinning ball change but then she over balanced and landed hard on her left leg. A tiny tare sounded to her ear and she gave a mild cry as she fell and curled over herself letting the music go on repeat over and over not knowing France was there.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:13 pm
Francis, upon seeing her fall immediately ran to her and climbed up onto the stage. "Lucy..!" Without needing a response from her he laid her flat down, being sure to be gentle on the leg she fell upon. "Darleeng, I've got you now. That never 'appens, so why deed eet zhis time?" He knew for sure she never fell when performing, so something had to be up for her to do so this time around.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:17 pm
"They should be here." Lucia sobbed curling a little. "They should be here but they aren't. This is our baby and they should be here to see it but they aren't." Italy had healed the injury but it didn't hurt less knowing their parents weren't going to see them and France raise children. Her grandparents would only be around for so long before they left her too. Everyone was leaving her. Would the baby leave her? Would France? She sobbed more as the thoughts rolled in her mind.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:21 pm
Francis slowly lifted her into his arms and held her close, making sure to be easy just in case she was in any pain. "Shh. Mon amour, zey're steel 'ere. You know zat. Eet's just zhe matter of zem not being physically 'ere." Then he took her up and out of the room, heading back for their own. "No matter what, zey weel always be 'ere weeth us."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games