Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:08 pm
SubonicXP
"Which-" Sub said as he pulled Isaac around to face him. "Is why you will not be taking it out for a joy ride unless I say so. GRAY told me what Aile did when she first put it on and I do not want any holes in my building, got it?" He said with a glare. Not waiting for a reply he turned around and began to walk out of the lab. "Blizz, can I see you for a moment, in private?" He asked as he passed the Cold One.

"I wouldn't put any holes in HQ," Isaac responded as Sub began to walk out. "Who do you think would have patch up the holes?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:10 pm
SubonicXP
"Which-" Sub said as he pulled Isaac around to face him. "Is why you will not be taking it out for a joy ride unless I say so. GRAY told me what Aile did when she first put it on and I do not want any holes in my building, got it?" He said with a glare. Not waiting for a reply he turned around and began to walk out of the lab. "Blizz, can I see you for a moment, in private?" He asked as he passed the Cold One.

"Aile, sadly, you give us too much credit." I said. "You actually would be surprised."

I then looked back over towards Sub. "Yea, sure. I actually wanted to talk to you myself. Any particular spot you want to go?" I asked, following him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:10 pm
Isaac Hawking
SubonicXP

"I wouldn't put any holes in HQ," Isaac responded as Sub began to walk out. "Who do you think would have patch up the holes?"

"Who do you think pays for it?" He replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:11 pm
Odd and Lykas entered HQ with a bit of a shared sigh. "Why didn't you ever catch up to us?" Odd asked.

"Figured I'd be more useful keeping the way out open. How did you manage to get out after the collapse, by the way? I thought you died in there!" Lykas replied, smacking Odd in the back of the head for worrying him, a scolding look on his face.

"I managed to get Cadenza back out of his ball and he pulled me out with Telekinesis while I was intangible. If it weren't for him, I would be." The Channeler responded. "I see now why they say Channelers and their partners are incapable of surviving without one another. Cadenza's gotten me out of so many binds it's not even funny."

"Well I'm glad you made it out, however you did it." Lykas replied, the two walking into the kitchen.

Kaya, already having arrived back with the help of the team's Claydol picking him up from Geosenge Town after the Flare base collapsed, was leaving as the two walked in. "Glad to see you're safe, Odd. I'm gonna go see what they've found out so far." The Fairy hybrid announced, munching on a Roseli Berry he'd found hidden in a container in the back of the fridge. This thing was delicious!

Parting ways once again, Kaya continued on to the Lab to learn what had been uncovered with the team's efforts.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:12 pm
SubonicXP
"Who do you think pays for it?" He replied.

"The poor schmuck, who's money you took?" He retorted.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:12 pm
Blizzard120

I then looked back over towards Sub. "Yea, sure. I actually wanted to talk to you myself. Any particular spot you want to go?" I asked, following him.

"We can go to my office, no one will bother us there." He answered Blizz as he walked in that direction. A short trip up the elevator and a mild walk later Sub would now be in the mentioned room, taking a seat at his desk.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:17 pm
SubonicXP
"We can go to my office, no one will bother us there." He answered Blizz as he walked in that direction. A short trip up the elevator and a mild walk later Sub would now be in the mentioned room, taking a seat at his desk.

I followed Sub up to his office and made my way inside. Unlike Sub, however, I remained standing. I could just about see it on him. He seemed solemn. Probably got a lot of things going on in his head that he is probably going to have a hard time putting into words. "Last night bothering you still, Sub?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:20 pm
"I personally think you give yourself too little credit...." She shrugged as Blizz and Sub walked off. She ran her hand through her hair, forgetting once again that she didn't have her goggles, and muttered something under her breath. "Never giving Tati my goggles again...." Aile looked at the rest of the group gathered there. "So now what?"

Tatooine turned around and looked at everyone entering the kitchen now, tilting her head. Holy crap there were a bunch of people all of a sudden!  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:23 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

I followed Sub up to his office and made my way inside. Unlike Sub, however, I remained standing. I could just about see it on him. He seemed solemn. Probably got a lot of things going on in his head that he is probably going to have a hard time putting into words. "Last night bothering you still, Sub?" I asked.

"Kind of...yeah." Sub said, his words meek sounding and distant. "So you wanted to talk as well?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:24 pm
SubonicXP

"Kind of...yeah." Sub said, his words meek sounding and distant. "So you wanted to talk as well?"

"You first." I simply spoke up, crossing my arms. "What's on your mind?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:30 pm
Snagem headquarters was relatively peaceful despite the event that had recently occurred. The Snagems were enjoying themselves, a hard earned break from the turmoil that was infecting Kalos like a disease. However, that peace was soon to be broken by a vile green creature, discord incarnate. Here comes the harbinger of madness herself.

"Whee! Everyone is home! Time for fun!"Sub's Gardevoir, Gardy, declared as he teleported into the kitchen. "You! You thirsty? I hope so!" She shouted at Connor, taking control of the disassembled slurpee machine telepathically and then using its syrup bowl to spray a stream of slurpee juice right into Connor's face. With a gleeful giggle she would jump off of the table she was on and speed off into the main area, teleporting a Tomato Berry from the fridge into her hand and smashing it into the Flygon's face as she went by.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:35 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Just Toren." Sub said bluntly. "I've done pretty well keeping the whole ordeal impersonal and distant from my emotions, but it's finally catching up with me. Why do you think I wanted you specifically to take him on?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:36 pm
"Oh dear sweet Arceus....." Lykas groaned as Sub's Gardevoir made her appearance in the kitchen. "Kill it! Kill it with Steel!" He screamed as he held up a metal bolt like a cross meant to repel vampires. Whatever the reason for this might be, one might never know.

"Um....What?" Odd asked, staring at the Psychic-type in disbelief.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:42 pm
Wandering in to the main room she had heard the shouting coming from, the little girl was packing her secondary mouth like it was piece of lethal weaponry and trained it onto Gardy. "Back away slowly before I use the steel. Don't test me." Leslie meekly commanded, attempting to lunge forward slightly and corral the Psychic type.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:44 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Just Toren." Sub said bluntly. "I've done pretty well keeping the whole ordeal impersonal and distant from my emotions, but it's finally catching up with me. Why do you think I wanted you specifically to take him on?"

"You couldn't bring yourself to fight family, probably first and foremost. If not just that, by what I gather, you probably didn't want to humor Toren in his calling you out. Which is perfectly fine, really. You had bigger fish to fry than just him, even though he was an issue in and of itself. And by what I saw of Toren, he probably needed the harshest kick in the complacency provided, and I'd be the perfect one to do it. He was on some sort of power high from wearing that suit to where it was pathetic. He overestimated what his suit could handle. He didn't think I would just allow him to take near everything I could push into that suit, for one. Am I anywhere close to hitting the mark?" I said to him.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games