Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac nods understanding as he stood up "your welcome milady and please get better soon after your trip and party mother wishes to take you shopping so far warning she's excited since she only ever birthed three sons and no daughters" he spoke then realized he said three instead two "forget that I mentioned three sons it's a unpleasant experience I wish to not repeat anyway good luck with therapy and please check on Xander when you can his bullet wound on his hip has been hurting him more then he'll admit good day sister" he bowed softly picking up the old test and new before walking out of the room

--Exit--

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:31 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander pulls on his pants breathing sharply once the material lightly hit his still healing hip injury "blast it damn injury" he whispers softly as he finished putting on his pants then grabs his new silk dress shirt Isaac dropped off earlier, Xander drapes the shirt onto his shoulders before slowly buttoning up the shirt sighing

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:48 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris managed a smile and a wave towards Isaac before the ice mage left her room, possibly to bother Hikaru or whatever the heck he wanted to at the first place. Once she was all alone, she sighed, until a nurse came to check on her with the usual meals and medications scheduled for her. This time, her mood was a bit better as soon as she started eating and taking the medicine. While the pill was no quick fix for her depression, at least her insanity level would be stabilized, which was much better for her part. Her response to the question about her therapy was that she was finally ready to face the expert who would be willing to listen to her problems, and to ensure that the relationship between her and Xander would be more stable. Come to think of it, she hadn't been outside the hospital for weeks for fresh air, so she should keep that in mind after the counseling session was done for the day.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit better
Company: Isaac -> NPC nurse
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:53 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander swallows his pain meds before walking out of his room after thirty-five minutes sighing softly while putting his hair up humming softly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:35 am
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Her meal and medications were finally done after twenty minutes, and she had to take a shower since it would be a long day with the therapist around. The female caregiver arrived after the nurse picked up the tray, assisting her in putting on a fresh hospital gown once she finished showering. She noticed that her hair had now grown longer and was thinking of having it trimmed. Maybe shoulder-length, far from Hikaru's. That would be better, but that would wait till the time she would be discharged from her stay. She combed her long hair before leaving the bathroom together with the caregiver.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: NPC nurse -> NPC caregiver
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:47 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander walks out of the therapist office nodding "thank you again" he said politely smiling kindly as he sat down in the waiting room drinking some water

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Sure enough, the way to the therapist's office was a quiet one, with no one else in queue except for her and her lover as soon as she met up with him. Solaris just stayed beside him, reaching out for his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. Without Hikaru around, everything almost felt fine, though it would never be the same. It just felt a bit... empty. No, she shouldn't dwell too much about that; she should focus on the session to have things sorted out before she would finally be free for her trip to Australia. She had to claim back what was rightfully hers after all, the bits of pieces left behind after the tragedy.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: NPC caregiver, Xander
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:02 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander looks over at Solaris holding her hand gently in his squeezing lovingly to let her know that they'll be alright "Are you alright Solaris you look troubled?" Xander asked while they waited he caresses Solaris's cheek with his free hand sweetly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:30 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist sighed wistfully. "Hikaru finally decided to just let go of both of us so that we can both be happy without her complaints, but she was feeling regret instead of joy. Sure, I'm glad that she finally let go of the hatred for our sake, but... I just don't want her to feel bad about the decision." The worst outcome would be when the shinigami chose not to bother attending the welcoming back party, all because she had to refrain herself from saying anything offensive to hurt both their feelings. No, Solaris wanted her friend to feel happy for her new future together with Xander.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: depressed
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:54 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander slowly hugs Solaris "Solaris give her time I'm sure she'll come around" he said while kissing her forehead lightly while looking down in Solaris's eyes sweetly and lovingly showing a light stubble on his face since he forgot to shave this morning "Hikaru has been your friend for a long time this won't change that, hikaru cares for you deeply and I can understand she worries for you as I do" he spoke

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:11 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel blushed faintly at the kiss on the forehead, and also, she could notice that Xander had forgotten to shave, thus the stubble being apparent. She could now imagine it tickling against her skin when he would- No, she should get a grip, not allowing herself to be drowned in any perverse fantasies as of this moment until things would get better between them. "You need to shave... please." That one aside, she managed a nod at his words about patience. "Maybe... Hikaru deserved some help even if she would not allow it that much." The last thing that she wanted from Hikaru was to avoid her presence completely, even when they would grow up with the violinist's career in full swing while bearing the name of Xander's clan.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: depressed, but a bit perverse
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:41 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Location - Soleil Hospital
Mood - Calm, but slightly embarrassed
OOC -

User Image

Xander blushed slightly noticing the look in Solaris's eyes at his stubble "Ah I thought I forgot something this morning ahem" he said while touching his cheek feeling the friction from the stubble "I'm sure she'll get help Solaris" he stands up "I'll be right back I'm going to shave" he said to the caregiver and Solaris before walking out back to his room to shave off his stubble quickly yet carefully as well.

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:46 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Sure enough, even he was feeling embarrassed thanks to him forgetting how to shave. As Xander left to get the task done, the caregiver was teasing her on how cute he really was and that she was jealous of their relationship.Solaris simply told the other to keep quiet, not wanting to discuss about that aspect of personal life even further. Thankfully, the therapist was finally there for the session to get started and the violinist entered the room with the caregiver beside her. Her lover may be a bit late now before the session, but at least she was only getting to the introductions as she was conversing with the therapist.The rest would have to wait till the ice mage would return.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: NPC caregiver, NPC therapist, Xander
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:53 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Location - Soleil Hospital
Mood - refreshed
OOC -

User Image

Xander walks into the room saying sorry for his quick walk out after ten minutes but now his stubble was gone showing his natural porcelain pale skin along with his hair in his signature ponytail. Xander sits down beside Solaris gently holding her hand once more lightly rubbing her knuckles

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist was still moving along with the introductions about herself and the basic info about her life when Xander finally arrived, his face freshly shaved. The blush returned on her face when her hand was held by him and she gave it a gentle squeeze. The therapist cleared his throat. "So he is the fiance you are talking about?" Solaris just nodded in response to the inquiry."Yes, sir. Met him a few weeks ago during the concert. He is also here for the session aside from me." That was when the elderly man stared into their eyes and fell silent after a couple of seconds. "They say that eyes are the window to one's soul, and while I see a little light through those depths, the rest are still entrapped in obscurity. I can tell that bad things had occurred to both of you recently."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: NPC caregiver, NPC therapist, Xander
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games