Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:57 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Slowly falling asleep, Arion kept his arms around Kamen, but sometime during his sleep, Arion had rolled onto his side, still holding on to Kamen, and even on his side, Arion nuzzled Kamens neck, burying his face into the soft column, taking a deep breath and falling into a deeper sleep.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:41 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen had been dreaming of the mansion of him flying arround in the open air. Things were peaceful and happy, then the scene changed, he noticed off in the mountians fire and as he flew to the location it was the garden of the statues of that girl. He noticed someone down below and he landed and turned to human form at first he thought it was Arion and he called his name out. but the figure didn't move for a moment t hen they turned arround and then Kamen noticed it wasnt Arion but of a women she grinned at Kamen then suddenly the heat intensified and it frighteneed him awake. His eyes snapped open and he looked arround thinking of his suroundings he blinked a few times trying to remember where he was. He noticed Arion and looked at him and smiled, he turned to his back and looked at the ceiling for a moment before looking at the clock on the nightstand, it was seven in the morning he looked back at the ceiling and thougt about what he drempt about, frowning, the whole thing concerned him but he didn't know why.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion was in a deep sleep, he had practically curled around Kamen, his breathing even and his body back to its usual warmth. But the way that he had curled around KAmen, made it so that he felt when the male sat up, which caused him to flinch awake, a bit confused at what was going on, he looked around with hooded eyes, groggy and appearantly still sleepy, his eyes finally settled back on Kamen, smiling lazily at the male, he wrapped his arms around Kamen and brought him close against him, nuzzling the male in the process
"You okay?" he quietly asked, his breath tickling over the males soft skin.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:02 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arion when the man wrapped his arms around him and brought him closer he blinked then smiled. "I'm fine, I'm sorry I woke you."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion let out a quiet sigh and nuzzled closer to him, a hint of how much he craved physical contact, of the fact that when he was younger, he didnt really have someone to hold, not when he was scared, not when he was weak or cold, after his mothers death the only person he could ever hold was himself. And now that he finally had someone to hug, he sure as hell, would be doing as much holding as he could, after all he needed to make up for centuries of lonelyness.
"Its fine, Ill make you pay for it later" he said in a quiet grumbled in a halfased threat, that was more of a joke

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:55 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled a bit then nuzzled into the man since he seemed to crave holding him and he chuckled. "I'm sure you will." he said, forgetting the fact that he would need to recover from last night first, so far he felt fine but he was sure when he started to move he would feel the effects of what Arion did.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:50 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion actually let out his breath in a long happy sigh, his hand went to the back of Kamens head, running it down his hair enjoying the feel of the dark silk like locks. Arion for once, was more than happy to stay in bed, actually he didnt want to move at all, but he knew Kamen had some announcement to make, but everything will be all worth it once they were back at the mansion and in His own bed.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:47 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled, enjoying how Arion was being right now. He closed his eyes, suddenly their was a light rapping on the door and he groaned a little not wanting to move.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Just like Kamen, Arion let out a small grumble, and nuzzled Kamen one final time
"I cant wait, until I have you in my own room with out others disturbing us" he said with a grumble before pushing up of the bed, cracking his back as he did so.
Getting off the bed was a hassle since all he wanted to do was stay in it with Kamen, leaning down he gave Kamen a soft kiss and pulled the bed covers high up on Kamens body before walking over to the dresser he took out a robe and pulled it on, closing the lapels as he walked out of the room, and went to the door, opening it a little to see who it was.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Hearing that made Kamen blush. He watched as Arion sat up and stretched then covered him and kissed him made Kamen smile more. He watched him put a robe on and then head for the door.

The person at the door was a hotel staff member he looked at Arion. "I have a delivery for a Kamen Kurr the note our desk got said he would be staying in your room Sir Arion."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Looking down at the male Arion nodded, his stare was back to its usual look, the warmth that it held for Kamen, no longer seemed to be there, it was just well hidden.

"Thats right, thank you for bringing it up" he said stepping aside so that it could be brought in, at the same time he went for his wallet and took out a nice tip for the staff memeber.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:32 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Nodding, the boy grabbed the luggage dolly and pulled it into the room it had some bags and other things upon it and after taking them off the cart he looked at Arion and gently taking the bills the man offered him he nodded "Thank you sir." then he left the room taking the cart with him.
Kamen by now was wondering who was at the door, he didn't want to move afraid of what he might be feeling.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion nodded at the young lad, giving him a small smile as he walked him to the door
"You are welcome" he replied, closing and locking the door behind the staff member.
Arion didnt take long getting back into the room, slipping the robe off as he slid under the bedcovers in behind Kamen, wrapping his arms around the males slender figure and kissed between his shoulder blades as he did so, pulling the covers over them.

"They delivered your stuff"he quietly said.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:54 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arion as he came back and then snuggled with him in bed he smiled a bit and closed his eyes. "Okay, then I guess we can go whenever we want now."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled pressing his lips to the back of Kamens neck
"Good, but not yet" he said nuzzling and pressing closer to him. " you could use some rest before moving he said just holding him as he did a while ago

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games