Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

►►►◄◄◄

Makaio was definitely excited. He was liking the vibe of his new town, and he was ready to check out his manager job at the Taste of Italy. It was probably his parents' influence that allowed him to get that position so easily, but he's determined to make a name for himself there! He had left for the beach not too long ago, deciding it'd be better to get out of the house and check out the New Years event and maybe even meet some people!

The beach was already lively, and he was really eager to get out and socialize. The sand crunched a little beneath his boots, and his tail swayed thoughtlessly as he walked about, scanning the people that went by. Man, Soleil City really does have all kinds of people! Though he did see one person that looked pretty.. shifty, but just thought it was maybe someone in some costume. Walking around more, he noticed a woman just walking around and talking to herself. Makaio watched her for a few moments, wondering if she was crazy or if she was thinking aloud. After deeming the woman as sane, he decided to just jump in and talk to her. Walking up to her, "Well, someone sounds indecisive." He said, a bit jokingly.

►►►◄◄◄

☼ $1000 || Happy || New Years! || Single! || With a woman ☼

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:09 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Tent!" Zara repeated in a high noted cry. Was he homeless?! That must mean he was homeless! She couldn't understand how he could think of such a thing as alright. Zara doesn't think she would be able to sleep at night knowing he was only under a tent. "No! No, no no!" She shook her head vigorously, and stepped closer to Leon, losing sense of personal space and boundaries. "Absolutely not alright! I can't let you sleep in a tent... I can buy you a home in any city you want! I have the money to! Far much more than I can bother handle! Or... or we can build you a guest home with me in Lumiere...?! That way you can be closer! I can ask my brother if he could find us a good architect, and I'm sure I can find an interior designer to help you make it home! Or... or... you can stay in our guest room to be with me...! Then you'll have someone - you'll have someone -"

Her mind raced frantically, her blue eyes widening and full of restlessness like roaring seas - the siren was suddenly feeling overwhelmed and overheated in her need to find an answer. She held on tighter to Leon's hands, holding them to her chest, looking up at him with the overbearing need to give him more than just this moment of venting. "You can't stay in a tent, that's no way to live! That's - oh that's not right!" Zara's frustration began to take form in tears. Though truth be told, she wasn't sure if it was just because of Leon's conditions. The heaviness that plagued her for the past few days were returning again. "... let me help! Let me! You have to, Leon! You must!"

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Beach || ᴡɪᴛʜ Leon || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Sympathetic and Enchanted || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

Lord Hedo

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:43 pm
User Image

LYRA TSUKIMI
The Aspiring Musician

◐`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´◑

Lyra arrived at the beach with her boyfriend by her side. She looked around excitedly, her eyes sparkling as she set eyes on all the games and such to play. She tugged on Kyle's arm happily, looking at him with absolute bliss, "Look look! There's so much to do!" she blurted out in a childish manner. Suddenly, Lyra felt her heart drop, almost as if a wave of sadness hit her like a truck. Her excitement turned to negativity, and she felt as if everything she was doing was pointless. She suppressed the feeling with all her might, pushing the thought to the back of her mind. Shaking her head to loosen up the feelings, she smiled again and took out her phone, "Illia said she'll meet up with us in a bit. She's checking out the stands."

◐`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´◑

Location: Beach Money: $1000 In a relationship! Happy New years! Company: Kyle
OOC

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Illia had been at the Beach for quite some time now, but she was mostly alone. She examined some of the booths for a while, waiting for her sister to tell her she was on the way. Today was the day she would meet the infamous Kyle, the first to charm that stubborn sister of hers. She was excited to meet him, though, mostly excited to mess with him too. When she got the arrival message from her sister, she realized she was far from the entrance. She simply messaged her to say that she would meet with them a little later, since she felt happy having some alone time. As she walked aimlessly, she began to watch the people go by. That's when the strange began to happen. Every male she looked at seemed to look... feminine. What's worse is some of them looked prettier than her. But the illusion was gone in a moment. She blinked a few times to reassure her vision, and everything went back to normal. Strange.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Outfit: New year's time~
Company:
Money: 1000$
OOC:

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:05 pm

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Walking through the beach hand-in-hand were Anastasia and Viola. Viola had urged Anastasia to take her to the new year's festival, much to her dismay. After hours of whining, Anastasia had given in to the girl's pleas and took her. She sighed as they walked, though looking down at the girl to see her excitement oozing. She couldn't help but smile, but she felt something eating away at the back of her mind. Everything seemed pointless, almost like she had no reason to be here. The future seemed dim. But as she tried to pursue the feeling, it disappeared in a split second. Snapping back to reality, Viola had tugged on her strongly and pointed to a particular stand, "Aunty Ana Aunty Ana! Face-painting!!" The girl squealed happily. Ana blinked for a moment, then smiling as she gave a nod of approval, "Yeah yeah, let's go kiddo." she smiled, letting Viola lead her to the stand.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Money: 1000$
Outfit: Ana Viola
Company: Each other
OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:25 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Kyle Archer
Resident of Soleil

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kyle couldn't help but be amused at Lyra's childish and carefree expression. He had lightly blushed when she looked at him with the look of bliss upon her face causing him to look away as well when the girl was looking around. It was at that moment that something weird occurred to Kyle. The young man had a feeling like if for some reason his love for the girl wasn't as strong as he originally thought it was, or that maybe Lyra was actually not as attracted to him as he thought. Although, he shook his head when Lyra mentioned Illia. Hazel eyes turned to look at Lyra as she was looking at her phone. "Alright, I guess I have some more time to prepare myself.....still feel very nervous honestly." Kyle admitted with a nervous chuckle. The young man figured that it was just nervous jitters about meeting Illia. This would be a big step for him in his future plans after all, so it was normal to feel that way. If anything he'd do his best to just enjoy the day, and ignore any nervous or jittery feeling he was having. "So what would you like to do first then?" Kyle asked looking at Lyra with a light tilt of his head.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thoughts;; tab Mood;; Nervous tab Company;; Lyra tab Funds;; $924.25

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:47 pm
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Akira took a short moment to find him, then waved back and was on his way over. It was as simple as that; why had he felt hesitant again? It was silly; he liked Akira. And he felt sure that Sahar would, too. Akira was definitely one of the quietest people he knew, but he still seemed nice. ”It’s alright, I’m just glad you made it.” Esme replied cheerfully to Akira’s apology. Maybe it was even better in a way that Akira had been a little later than he expected; if he had shown up much earlier, Esme might have still been afraid to even talk to him! He had barely managed to talk to Sahar and that was after giving himself a mental pep talk to keep himself from just turning around and going back home. Had the dark skinned man not spoken to him first, Esme wondered if he would have still been standing still in one spot, too afraid to speak to anyone.

Sahar introduced himself to Akira with an ease that Esme found enviable. That was how he wished that he could behave… or even like Akira who was quiet, but not at all shy about approaching and asking who Sahar was. ”Sahar is friends with my boss. And, well… I hope my friend, too.” Esme explained with a small, sheepish smile. Then he looked to Sahar. ”Sahar, this is Akira. He is the first friend I made here in Soleil city. I would have invited him to the barbecue the other day if I had remembered to exchange numbers with him… but I was lucky today and ran into him while I was exploring around town.”

”Akira, I was just saying to Sahar that we could try bobbing for apples. Would you like to join in? We’ll get a little wet, but it’s a lot of fun to try catching the apples!” Even if Esme didn’t catch any, he thought it would be lots of fun to try.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Sahar, Akira
♪♪♫ Mood: Happy
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Phoenix347

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:01 pm
User Image
                                            Lσʅα Wιʅʅιαɱʂ
                                            ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨
                                            Single ¤ 1221 Pasadena ¤ $1000

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Ecstatic!
                                            Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: A tall stranger
                                            Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: None

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

It sounded a little ridiculous once the words had come out of her mouth. Try to find a friend first? That would be a lot harder than just going and enjoying the festivities on her own. It was easy for her to go up and talk to anyone, but she came to realize over the years that most everybody ignored her unless they were a coworker. Something about her personality was too intrusive and annoying to others. Instead of it bringing her down, though, it only made her more determined to do just that. With a new friend in tow, she would probably find it more fun to explore the many booths and games.

With that in mind, the green-haired woman stopped her pacing so she could get a good look around; try to observe anyone on their own that looked friendly enough to not turn her away. Not that she really needed to do that. A nearby voice startled Lola as it seemed directed at her. Turning her head to where it came from, she noticed a giant of a man coming towards her. Wide eyes looked up at him in shock before quickly giving way to joy. What a sweetie! That was probably the first time anyone initiated a conversation with her outside of a job.

"Maybe just a little," she responded casually. After a silent moment she added a little bashfully, "Okay, maybe a lot. I've never really celebrated the New Years so I'm not sure what I should do." She shifted herself in the sand to face him, her head rolling all the way back just so she could make eye contact. She had a bright smile on her face as she took a second to look him over. "He's cute," she mused to herself, "maybe we can be friends?" Clasping her hands together in front of her, she swayed a bit on the balls of her feet like a child might do. "My names Lola, by the way. What's yours?"

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

i am rare pepe

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:11 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

Ba-Ding! sounded off within the contents of the mind. It mixed with the sound of Nomelle being amused or maybe an attempt to brush the man off. Thin fingers interlocked between the young lady’s as they walked at a steady pace. The warmth between their fingers brought along a quick memory of an intimate memory of the two in the not so different past. Their breath, the adrenaline, the sweat, their voices, ’It wouldn’t be such a terrible idea to relive the moment. Maybe a change of scenery would be nice.’ And the thought was almost in unison with Nomelle’s softly spoken words. It may have not been for the man to hear but he had hoped that she had realized that the two were quite close. Their shoulders were close enough to brush against one another, their arms were almost constantly touching each other but their fingers and hands continuously held them together.
”Then would you be against this particular beast to ask for more of you? Such as right here,” Damean’s voice grew a tad bit musky with desire oozing through his next pair of words.
”Right now?

The woman Nomelle met meant so little to him as he affirmed that this stranger didn’t seem to hold much in Nomelle’s thoughts. Right now Damean was quite confident that he was the one who currently impregnated in this woman’s mind. The reason why she wore such an exotic dress, the reason why she became so forward with her emotions, and the reason why she spread herself open; it was all because of this specific Incubus.
”No one is perfect but when it comes to those expectations,” his free hand drew up to the side of the girl’s face and parted her hair behind her ear. The male left his fingers on the side of her face but gradually allowed them to trail down her neck.
”But how much do I fulfill?” Damean moved forward, their lips lightly touching one another’s.
”And are you willing to accept me?”

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Money: $1000
⌘Company: Nomelle~
⌘My Attire: This
⌘Housing District: 1317 Ombre Housing District
⌘OOC: We are both going to have to see what the this relationship brings :3

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:32 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beach/ Soleil Festival
With: Esme, Sahar
Mood: Relaxed
Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands> Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

"Sahar? Interesting name. Akira." He promptly shook the man's hand, smiling back. From the toys they both held, they appeared to be enjoying themselves already. Despite that, Esme seemed unsure of the man himself when introducing them. "Apples... I'm sorry, I'm not a fan of them. I'll stick around and watch you two though." While he didn't want to dismay Esme, he wanted to Esme to make more friends outside of him and Edin. He also had Priya and her friend Zivva to watch out for. He felt bad for refusing Esme's offer though, like he'd regret it in a bit.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:36 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Hand and hand and side by side Nomelle felt like this was a real date. Though not planned she would allow herself to think it was a lovely date. Cutely bumping into the male slightly so that they would touch even a bit more. Nomelle's eyes moved to look at the male as he asked to have her here and now. Here and now? With all these.. Looking around she didn't really get a good account of the people here before he spoke again and regained her attention. Closing her eyes as he gently touched her, Nomelle felt his smooth lips touch hers just briefly.

So much was running through her head as they stood there as if they were a couple having a romantic moment, like it was just the two of them alone on this beach. This man already had such control over her desires and emotions that she couldn't hide what she wanted if if she wanted to. "Like I said before.." Nomelle leaned in and kissed him as she slid her hands up his chest and grabbing onto his shirt tightly. "As long as you are the beast that's willing to return to me I won't turn you away." Moving her right hand down to his belt loop she tugged at them before adding more, "You can fulfill all my expectations depending on your feelings here.." she used her left hand to trace a circle on his chest. Looking at his lovely green eyes she gently bit his bottom lip before kissing him once more, "In return I'll always be willing to accept you. I won't give up without a fight either." she winked.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Aroused ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear!

{O.C.C: Ahh! He's too much *Melts* }

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:17 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

At first he had completely ignored a small pain on his face, it was only small and it stayed small. He didn’t give it much thought when those thoughts were transfixed on the woman in front. Her gaze, her mood, her scent, was an invitation that a gentleman such as himself would not forsake. Gray iris calmly watched Nomelle look around the beach, a sure sign that she took in to consideration their mutual feelings. The Incubus would have liked to tell her that an audience would be a thrilling sensation, people watching or even those who might join in on the fun. Today was a holiday everyone could get in the mood for. And in all honesty, wasn’t everyone here trying to find a special someone or anyone to spend the day with?

Nomelle spoke briefly before more pressure was administered on the lips. The familiar feeling of her mouth on his was pleasant and stirred up some sensual excitement. Their fingers unlatched from one another as this excited creature grabbed onto his shirt. She could easily feel the toned muscle from underneath the fabric; while Damean’s hands easily went on either side of her hips. They were brought together by the small tug on his belt loop. A low growl emitted from the back of his throat at her actions.
”I’d much rather show you my feelings through my actions than my words. Because with actions,” Damean told a hold of the hand upon his belt.
”I can tell what you want, what you need, and what you desire.” His lips found hers and this time they stayed interlocked for a good minute. They shared the same breath till he paused and gave her a haughty smile.
”And the answer to all of those is me Inside, he was amused by her last statement. Damean wondered if this woman could accept his own flaws, a flaw that she would consider a major flaw. That an Incubus needed the life energy of various people and.not.just.one.

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Money: $1000
⌘Company: Nomelle~
⌘My Attire: This
⌘Housing District: 1317 Ombre Housing District
⌘OOC: I'm wondering if we need to take this into PMs or not

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:25 pm
User Image

♬♪♬Melpomene Zamir♬♪♬

The Lovely Revenant

Mel listened to Marcus speak as he commented on how it had been some time since he had met one of...her kind. Her smiled dropped somewhat. While he did comment that she was far friendlier, it only seemed to remind her that she wasn't always like this. She wasn't always one of the dark. Shaking her head she perished the thought. There was no time for that, this was meant to be an occasion of joy and damn it she would attempt to enjoy it as much as she could. She felt Marcus take her hand before feeling a light pressure on her hand and she gave a kind smile. It was nice to feel that tradition had not flown out the window.

Mel was here for the festival. She wished to play for the people and hopefully provide something nice for them to listen to. Mel had little knowledge in the way of modern entertainment when it didn't involve listening so she was more at a loss for what activities there were. The most she truly expected to do is perhaps meet those she had met previous here like Illia and possibly Atticus though she felt as if...neither of them would even acknowledge her existence. It felt weird, to even have these two admitting she existed, but that was off. Mel had never felt it before, she had never felt as alone as she did when she came here, and even with these people there was a small feeling tugging at her very being, as if she wasn't really here.

She shook that off as well. Her attention was drawn back when another body had joined them, another aura this time much louder and more colorful. She could only silently chuckle at this new person, but again there was a feeling tugging at her with the arrival of this new person, these people were so filled with life. They could speak, they could see, needed little help to do much. She felt as if she didn't have a place here, had nothing to offer. She took a step backwards as more of her body just seemed to vanish. She didn't quite turn away of course, but she figured she would not be needed anymore.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, Integra, Marcus, Yang]✉✉Mood:[Dispera'to (Despair)]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]

Coheart

Yami Miyagawa

sabreworg

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher almost didn't come to the near year's event this year, partly because it was his first away from the family that had raised him since this birth. But, over the centuries, he'd stopped feeling attachments to those who birthed him. The people he left this time, however, were people he'd really liked. Besides, he'd been alive so long that holidays weren't exciting anymore either. They were just...temporal. The mushi decide to be excited anyway, because he was always Natrually happy, and took the bus down to the beach. He'd in ide Kurocho, but she went to work instead, wheather shed catch up late for not. When Fisher did arrive, he somehow instantly became giddy. Which was fine, he saw all the people and games and some enthusiasm ignited in his diaphragm. He padded along, looking two and fro until an equally short person caught his attention and he ran over to greet her. "Luuuukaaaa!" He cooed, hopping the last few inches forward before throwing his arms around her and squeezing lightly. "Happy New Years!" He continued with a cheesy grin.

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *How many 'new' years have I celebrated?◈ I'm Doin'! Meandering ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Luka! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

As the blonde was deep in thought she didn't even notice Fisher cooing her name and hopping towards her at first. "Huh...?" Luka went to turn her head where she thought she heard her name and next thing she knew a short ginger was hugging her. "Ah!" She was caught off guard, making her glasses fall off her face. " Oh Fisher its you. Happy new year to you as well." The short blonde said, putting a smile on her face as she faced him. It seemed like Fisher really was the hugging type, which Luka did not mind at all she was just not use to it and it caught her off guard most of the time. Her unique eyes looked down at the sand where her glasses were before looking back at Fisher who had his arms around her. "You seem to be enjoying yourself Fisher."

Crushing on: No one at the moment.
Money: $190
Mood: Negative
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games