Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:57 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
It took an hour to harvest the summer floor, but it was well worth it. The autumn floor was last to do where there were pumpkins galore to harvest and 14 orchards.

"Lets do the orchards first. Its the same as when we harvested the spring orchards on that first floor."

Trixi gazed admiringly at the plump pumpkins, but turned toward the orchards as requested, certain that they would be getting to the bright plants later.

The orchards were easy to harvest since there weren't that many to do and soon they were on the fall crops, which only consisted of pumpkins. "These are all going to be carved on Halloween, but we need to ship all but one. So, lets pick one to keep now and then ship the rest."
Trixi looked surprised. "Only one? ONLY ONE??!?!?"

Jinxi laughed. "One is enough if you carve it well, Trixi."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:01 pm
william-tyler
Meanwhile, William had been keeping his distance for he sensed something off about that meeting. When the guests left, Will wandered up to King Rextyr and Queen Rajeena and asked them, "Don't you find it just a little bit odd that those guests made a formal request to see you guys and then left in like 2 minutes after getting here? It seems they were hiding something. Like they were trying to find where Jinxi was so they could take her again. They know they aren't allowed in the Renaissance. Well, Dawn is, but Vil and the others aren't from Portal Central. So, they figure they would come here knowing that Jinxi would have to come here eventually. In other words, mom was absolutely right about the security. You should always ask about people's business for wanting to see you before allowing it because remember you are royal and there will always be someone with evil intentions out there. As a friend, I am here to warn you that there is danger lurking. As for Vegeta being here, he is no threat. In fact, those guests probably left upon seeing him because they could sense that he could do some damage to them if they tried something."

The king turned to William-Tyler in mild surprise. "And why should I take your word over that of the others?" he asked.

The queen laid a gentle hand on her husband's arm, but he just patted it and ignored her silent warning.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:20 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
It took an hour to harvest the summer floor, but it was well worth it. The autumn floor was last to do where there were pumpkins galore to harvest and 14 orchards.

"Lets do the orchards first. Its the same as when we harvested the spring orchards on that first floor."

Trixi gazed admiringly at the plump pumpkins, but turned toward the orchards as requested, certain that they would be getting to the bright plants later.

The orchards were easy to harvest since there weren't that many to do and soon they were on the fall crops, which only consisted of pumpkins. "These are all going to be carved on Halloween, but we need to ship all but one. So, lets pick one to keep now and then ship the rest."

"For now, all we know we have one spare pumpkin and we carve it right away even though its not halloween. We need to see how the sales go in Autumnlee before we get anymore and besides, we keep the seeds so we can grow more. These ones grow many times before halloween, so don't worry. Halloween comes more than once a year in Autumnlee and that's who ordered these ones. Don't ask how I know that."

"I know why he knows. He has been working on his psychic powers like I asked him to many times over. He gets so much useful information. He must have seen the schedule."

"Well, these are due tomorrow there and we need to ship them today."

Dee was standing next to a large pumpkin that was heavy enough to take a super saiyan to lift it up the elevator. Meaning the pumpkin was really, really big and really really heavy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:57 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"For now, all we know we have one spare pumpkin and we carve it right away even though its not halloween. We need to see how the sales go in Autumnlee before we get anymore and besides, we keep the seeds so we can grow more. These ones grow many times before halloween, so don't worry. Halloween comes more than once a year in Autumnlee and that's who ordered these ones. Don't ask how I know that."

"I know why he knows. He has been working on his psychic powers like I asked him to many times over. He gets so much useful information. He must have seen the schedule."

Dee was standing next to a large pumpkin that was heavy enough to take a super saiyan to lift it up the elevator. Meaning the pumpkin was really, really big and really really heavy.

Mollified, Trixi nodded. "Oh, OK. Just for now. More later. Yes!" Then she noticed the one next to Dee at the same time Jinxi did. Together they asked, "Is that the one we're keeping?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:27 pm
JoyRose
william-tyler
Meanwhile, William had been keeping his distance for he sensed something off about that meeting. When the guests left, Will wandered up to King Rextyr and Queen Rajeena and asked them, "Don't you find it just a little bit odd that those guests made a formal request to see you guys and then left in like 2 minutes after getting here? It seems they were hiding something. Like they were trying to find where Jinxi was so they could take her again. They know they aren't allowed in the Renaissance. Well, Dawn is, but Vil and the others aren't from Portal Central. So, they figure they would come here knowing that Jinxi would have to come here eventually. In other words, mom was absolutely right about the security. You should always ask about people's business for wanting to see you before allowing it because remember you are royal and there will always be someone with evil intentions out there. As a friend, I am here to warn you that there is danger lurking. As for Vegeta being here, he is no threat. In fact, those guests probably left upon seeing him because they could sense that he could do some damage to them if they tried something."

The king turned to William-Tyler in mild surprise. "And why should I take your word over that of the others?" he asked.

The queen laid a gentle hand on her husband's arm, but he just patted it and ignored her silent warning.

Vegeta laughed, "Because one day if I am ever too drunk and too upset over something I may accidentally come over here and kill one of you. And I tend to get drunk often. Best take Will's word. He means to protect you."

Meanwhile, Andy just arrived back at the mansion and noticed the girl whom Dee talked to earlier who had lost her memory and was sipping on a pepsi. It was obvious to him that she was waiting for someone but didn't know who. "Who are you waiting on young lady?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:20 am
BogardAndy
Vegeta laughed, "Because one day if I am ever too drunk and too upset over something I may accidentally come over here and kill one of you. And I tend to get drunk often. Best take Will's word. He means to protect you."

Meanwhile, Andy just arrived back at the mansion and noticed the girl whom Dee talked to earlier who had lost her memory and was sipping on a pepsi. It was obvious to him that she was waiting for someone but didn't know who. "Who are you waiting on young lady?"

The queen looked shocked and dismayed. The king glowered at Vegeta. "Why would you ever come attack us, drunk or not? That is not acceptable behavior. In our realm such people are not permitted the freedom to run so dangerously amok."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:30 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Mollified, Trixi nodded. "Oh, OK. Just for now. More later. Yes!" Then she noticed the one next to Dee at the same time Jinxi did. Together they asked, "Is that the one we're keeping?"

"This is the biggest one I can find," Dee said, "Though I am going to need help lifting this thing. I need to wait until Vegeta returns from wherever he went."

"You could make this into a house for how big it is. Nice find there Ma."

"This would be a level 100 pumpkin. Very big, very heavy, and lots of seeds."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:45 pm
empress dee
"This is the biggest one I can find," Dee said, "Though I am going to need help lifting this thing. I need to wait until Vegeta returns from wherever he went."

Trixi giggled. "Pumpkin house!"
Jinxi smiled at the thought. "You'd have to preserve it somehow or it would rot. Eww."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:35 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi giggled. "Pumpkin house!"
Jinxi smiled at the thought. "You'd have to preserve it somehow or it would rot. Eww."

"If we cannot find Vegeta in time, we are going to have to carve it right here. And the best way to get at those seeds is to make a large door. I doubt anyone can get to the top of this thing."

Rock sprouted his wings and flew to the top of the pumpkin. "Well, I can get up here."

"You aren't carving it solo, Rock."

Rock then had an idea, "What if we rolled it to the elevator and carved it somewhere?"

"Oh, and you think you can move a pumpkin this size?"

Rock tried to, but couldn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:31 am
JoyRose
BogardAndy

The queen looked shocked and dismayed. The king glowered at Vegeta. "Why would you ever come attack us, drunk or not? That is not acceptable behavior. In our realm such people are not permitted the freedom to run so dangerously amok."

Vegeta laughed harder, "If that was the case you should have questioned me when I arrived here. As was Will's point. Will, if you want to go home, then you best come with me. I will be heading back home after that."  

BogardAndy

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:15 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Vegeta laughed harder, "If that was the case you should have questioned me when I arrived here. As was Will's point. Will, if you want to go home, then you best come with me. I will be heading back home after that."
Before the king could lose his temper, his wife sweetly said, "It was kind of you to join us, and sweet of you to concern yourself with out safety. We wish you fair travels, both of you." While her smile was sweet as honey, her eyes were sharp and hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:55 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Before the king could lose his temper, his wife sweetly said, "It was kind of you to join us, and sweet of you to concern yourself with out safety. We wish you fair travels, both of you." While her smile was sweet as honey, her eyes were sharp and hard.

"Thank you kindly for your hospitality. Normally, we will let you know if we are going to show up or anything like that. Vegeta might be an exception though. He is the type of guy you question motives on when you run into him. Even in the bar I make sure he is sober enough before I order a drink. He gets crazy with the booze otherwise."

Will followed Vegeta to Nalith and when Will got home, he shouted, "Honey, I am home!"

Lust came running up to Will and gave him a big kiss. "I was so worried about you. Never do that again."

"Don't worry, I won't."  

william-tyler

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:26 pm
empress dee
"If we cannot find Vegeta in time, we are going to have to carve it right here. And the best way to get at those seeds is to make a large door. I doubt anyone can get to the top of this thing."

Rock sprouted his wings and flew to the top of the pumpkin. "Well, I can get up here."

Rock then had an idea, "What if we rolled it to the elevator and carved it somewhere?"

Trixi tried helping him, but even with two of them it wouldn't budge. Jinxi just stood with Dee, smiling indulgently. Anyone could see there would be no way to move it by brute force. She asked Dee, "What about by magic?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:23 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi tried helping him, but even with two of them it wouldn't budge. Jinxi just stood with Dee, smiling indulgently. Anyone could see there would be no way to move it by brute force. She asked Dee, "What about by magic?"

Dee laughed, "If I had that kind of magic, it wouldn't be a problem. Why? You had an idea about what magic to use? See, Vegeta has enough strength to lift this giant thing. I used to, but I've become a bit of a softy lately."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:05 pm
empress dee

Dee laughed, "If I had that kind of magic, it wouldn't be a problem. Why? You had an idea about what magic to use? See, Vegeta has enough strength to lift this giant thing. I used to, but I've become a bit of a softy lately."
Jinxi laughed, too. "I don't think rubber bones will help much here. Too bad we don't have a teleporter like Wanda around."

Trixi glared at the laughing women until she realized they weren't actually laughing at her and Rock. Then she relaxed and smiled. "Wanda useful." she agreed, catching the last of the conversation.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games