View Results

Al-Fuh

Wealthy Entrepreneur

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 am
hey ppl who happens to past by my post! the name's Rickie. i live in CA near the beach area XD. this like wht.. my 3rd account on gaia, since i got hacked before, and i'v been on gaia for like a year or two already smile i love music and drawing. im also looking for new ppl to meet and become good friends with them so add meh. i am still in the process to complete my dream avi so if anyone has a cloud let me know yeah? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:36 am
My name is Melissa and I live in Corvallis Oregon, home of the Beavers. I wish I could find other Gaia members around. I don't have time to make gold so I don't get to go into the marketplace much and most (if not all) of my items I wanna keep. I used to buy monthly collectables via the phone, but for some reason they took that option away, so I am stuck trying to save out a fe wbucks to buy them, but I can't seem to be able to so I haven't been able to buy any in a long time crying it makes me sad. I also get irritated because I can't buy cash shop items like I would like too, like the games they come out with and the evovling items. *sigh*
Oh, wellz.
I have been a member of Gaia since 06 and my oldest items are the elgent veil. I used to have an ancient katana as well, but I sold it for gold, which I wish I hadn;'t done. I miss it. I refuse to sell any more of my items, because I use them in my avatars. If I use it, I won;t sell it.
Though I do have nultiples that I suppose I don't really need, I guess....
hm...  

MystrousOfTheDark

Djibuttitutu35

5,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:26 pm
im kyle i draw anime i live in the U.S. and im bored  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:39 pm
Hey, my name's Deuce. I live in Los Angeles, California. New to Gaia and I'm joining guilds and reading lots of guides to get acquainted with the site. I'm interested in becoming a great vendor and making friends here on Gaia. Hopefully i can find all the info I need and more here in The Reality Guild.  

Deuce Wayne

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

xXxForsaken_SoulxXx

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:28 pm
My real name is Gene. Im 16. Female of course. I love to draw,color, paint, edit and design pictures. I'm really into arts. In music I really enjoy hearing rock music. Such bands that really rocks out like Amber Pacific, We the Kings, Simple Plan, Fallout Boy, Greenday, Paramore, Fm Static,Cold Play, Yellowcard Secondhand Serenade(emo songs) and etc. I like hearing some taylor swift songs to be specific crazier, our song, up and down.. And i hate K-Pop. I love to hang out with u guyz wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:57 am
im wea. im 14 years old. imma badminton player and i enjoy watching football. im a big fan of manchester united (:
im filipino and i love to collect golds and friends hahahha biggrin  

iifa-q

Helpless Fantasizer

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:43 pm
All I'm gonna say is I'm big with marketplace.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:48 am
Hey all, my name is Sadon and I'm 19 years old. I live in the south and I have been on gaia for a little while.

I am looking for a Ninja Headband for my avi. I have 3.85mil in gold, Kung Fu Panda (black belt), and two Nano-C 3rd Gen's to offer anyone willing to make a trade for one.

This is the last item I need to complete my avatar and it would be much appreciated if someone could help. wink

Peace ... out! cool  

sadon-shouri

Sparkly Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Thyplosion

Unsealed Power

12,725 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:47 am
My real name is Lukhan. I used to fish a lot. Kind of a source of income in my early days. (No, it's not my real life's occupation) Kind of heightened my "capital." I don't really know what I want to happen, (Yeah, I do have a wishlist, but I don't want to deal with them yet.) but I like the money cycle. I had forgotten my guilds due to this "job" of mine. But luckily, I recalled, somehow. I learnt what business really is due to Johnny K. Gambino.

Johnny K. Gambino

BWAHAHAHAHA! BUY LOW SELL HIGH AND MAKE MILLIONS, JUST LIKE I DID!

emo I hope that those who were lost find their path with these words... Mr. Gambino is dead now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:03 pm
biggrin hey, what's up?
just posting like a checl in of sorts.

I'm hanging around marketplace so I can receive my achievement. surprised

Well c=ya guys around.  

Amber Rogue

Magnetic Rogue

11,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Streaker 200

mariska13

Liberal Vampire

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:12 am
I'm Mihaela... I'm using the marketplace to get gold to buy things I like...
I've been playing for 4 years.
I like jigsaw, zomg, forums, towns, people... rambling! heart  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas