Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:54 pm
W00t W00t! Tomorrow I'm going to be going to the mall and getting some manga!! I'm not rele sure what I'm gonna buy. I might just get one with the gift certificate I have or more.. not sure. I just went snowboarding today which cost $30, soooooo now I'm losing teh moneys.

CHoices Are...

Othello 2
Wild Act 10
W Juliet 2
Confidential Confessions 6

its' probably going to be either Wild act Or W Juliet or both ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:11 pm
I wanted to get the Marmalade Boy anime, the first boxset but they didn't have it, so now I will probably go and buy more manga^^  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:31 pm
I was reading the first book of Marmalade Boy yesteday. It's rele cute! Wish I got to finish the first book!

Who likes the donation items this month?? I do... except I dont have a letter to get either of them!! crying I want both!!!!! Nyaa  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:59 am
Misaki_Chii
I was reading the first book of Marmalade Boy yesteday. It's rele cute! Wish I got to finish the first book!

Who likes the donation items this month?? I do... except I dont have a letter to get either of them!! crying I want both!!!!! Nyaa

I like them. Though not really orginal (as in getting away from the whole nitemare/angelic thing) but they are defiantly new specially from all those remake items they've been having lately. I really didn't like the gauntlets or the bracelet . . . but these kind of made up for it. I really like them but I don't think I have an outfit I can do with them . . . eek crying I will try. It'll happen eventually. I got just got my letters yesterday. I have an IRL friend who donates for me and I have to give her money IRL to do that . . . and I kept putting it off till yesterday. blaugh I knew the letters would be released then because that's when the letters were released last year on this date.  

Masquanade
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:44 am
These cloaks are freaking awesome! whee
I love them! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:57 am
Mika Relie
These cloaks are freaking awesome! whee
I love them! 3nodding

oooooooooooo you got like a moon!! that's so pretty!! The lunar one is the cloak I want the most whee I'm sure I'll buy them at some point.. this happened with the staffs. I eventually got them both ^^  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:36 pm
eek  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:44 pm
w00t! I got Wild Act 10 today!!!!!!! Borders had all the books I wanted... but I only got one with my giftcard... but after I bought it, I kinda wanted another one, but that's okii! I'll get the rest later ^^  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:33 am
I like the lunar cloaks better than the solar...but I don't have many items that'd go with it. stare But hopefully my questy can fix that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:57 am
Yeah I really don't like the solar cloaks either.  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:16 am
I kinda like the pointyness and the star shape it can make, I think it's kinda cute ^^ But I've got a bit of clothes that'll match either so I want both ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:01 am
I picked up DNAngel 6 and Imadoki 5 last night. 3nodding Haven't read them yet . . . crying  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:56 am
I got Othello 2 and W Juliet 2 yesterday ^^ I only read Othello 2 and Wild Act 10 that I bought the other day ^^ The ending was pretty good! I just can't believe it's over!!! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:37 pm
Misaki_Chii
I got Othello 2 and W Juliet 2 yesterday ^^ I only read Othello 2 and Wild Act 10 that I bought the other day ^^ The ending was pretty good! I just can't believe it's over!!! crying
eek  

Masquanade
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:35 am
*hugs Chii*
Gomen, dear.
I'm sure that you'll find another series to love. 3nodding  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games