Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:45 am

Bakuryu had left Reena inher room and started to walk about the moving boat, but stopped when he heard the voice of the man he'd coied the lvl 3 sharigans from. 'This could be interesting..' He thought to himself as him listen to the man speak with another ninja. Once they were done Bakuryu stepped from the shadows, where he was most at home, and said to the Uchiha, "Your great-granfather knew the 1st Hokage huh? Did you know that your 1st started a clan that would become the most powerful one in the Hidden Ash village's history?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:55 am

Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji arrived at the Training grounds of the Uchiha Compound. "Whoa, nice place.... sorta" Kenji went right away to training, doing warm up and other sets of exercises that were taught to him by the Ryuujin Clan.
A package lay in the mouth of a dragon statue for Kenji. A small note attached to it. The has written on it.
"To Kenji.
In here you'll find a bangle made to restrain chakra. Put it on and practice focusing your reduced ampunt of chakra into a jutsu. This will allow you to learn how to focus your chakra almost perfectly since you always put to much into the jutsu you use.

See You Soon. Kai."

After the warm ups, Kenji looked around if anyone was there, and then he tried to sense out for anyone else. Satisfied, he went was about to begin his 'real' training until he saw a small box in the mouth of a dragon statue. There was a note attached to it, from Kai-sensei. Taking the package and reading the note, Kenji couldn't help it but smile. He laughs to himself; "Thank you Kai-sensei." He opened the package and saw the bangle. It looked like a large bracelet, but when he put it on his right wrist, it 'closed' making it fit perfectly. "Whoa...this is cool."

He punched the air at first with it, testing if it will be a hinderance to his punches. Obviously or suprisingly, it wasn't. In actuality, it feels light as a feather. "What is this think made off? Oh well, no time for that, it's time for training."

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:05 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Bakuryu had left Reena inher room and started to walk about the moving boat, but stopped when he heard the voice of the man he'd coied the lvl 3 sharigans from. 'This could be interesting..' He thought to himself as him listen to the man speak with another ninja. Once they were done Bakuryu stepped from the shadows, where he was most at home, and said to the Uchiha, "Your great-granfather knew the 1st Hokage huh? Did you know that your 1st started a clan that would become the most powerful one in the Hidden Ash village's history?"
((Rio Kai is still under the water he can't hear you.))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:16 am

Kenji first started training his speed, running around from place to place, zipping here and there. "Hehehe haven't slowed down at all." Kenji said to himself. Then he tried to see how high he can jump (as a ninja). Putting some chakra in his feet, he then jumped with all his sole, leaping up high. "Ah, not high as before." He tried several times more, but didn't get any higher. "Bah," Kenji said "Best try and practice my jutsus now."

Shaking his hands and legs, flexing his muscles, he then stood in his fighting stance and closed his eyes, making his mind and body in perfect harmony.

lKiCk-l

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:38 am

Then, rushing at a tree, he quickly start doing a combination of kicks. Using his knees and shins, he starts to pound at the tree. "Damn it, it's hurting already?" Yet, it's not the pain of hitting the tree that is causing the pain, it's the chakra surrounding his legs.

Ryuu'kanden no mai!!! Kenji then quickly opened the first two chakra gates, and then continued on pounding the tree hard, again using his knees and shins. "Dammit!!!" Kenji shouted, then with a powerful roundhouse, he smashed a large dent into the tree, then he fell back. "Darn it, I didn't even turn my chakra to lightening yet."

After a couple of minutes of rest, he tried it once again. Ryuu'kanden no mai!!! Again, he opened the first two chakra gates, and then resumed the kicking. This time, a crackling sound can be heard. Though he knows he did it, he glanced at his legs - They were covered in a blow glow and are buzzing with electrical chakra!! "Heh, I got it now..." Then, spinning round, Kenji does a switch blade attack (Light punch, with a rough spin kick) and this time, the tree got smashed hard. There was a big hole on the side of the tree.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:57 am

Looking around, Kenji saw a large rock. Still feeling the raw electrical chakra surrounding and buzzing on his legs, he walked to it, every step offering a loud crackling sound or a buzz.

once in front of it, Kenji looked at it and then closed his eyes. Then, with one fluid motion, he lifted his right leg and did an axe kick/heel smash, shattering the rock into pieces. "Now that hurts." Kenji quickly sat down, let the chakra in his legs to dissapate and then rubs his sore heel. "Darn..." He glanced at the bangle that was left and given by Kai-sensei. "Hmm..."

lKiCk-l

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:10 am

Kenji surged some chakra into his left palm, and saw that he can do the first two stages of the Rai Ryuuken easily, without having to expend a lot of chakra to form the ball of lightening and without much strain. "Whoa... this is helping a lot." Getting up and ignoring the pain in his right heel, he activated his Ryuuringan, his eyes blood red in colour and the pupils slitting.

"Ok, lets see now...." He then put in a little more chakra into the ball of lightening and then, using his Kagezan, he dashed forward and lunged at the tree. The end result was aloud explosion and the falling of a tree. Kenji was forced off his feet and a few metres back, his right palm burnt by the chakra. "Ah crap!!! That hurts too.." He then touched the lightly burnt palm. "Ah!" He then realised that it wasn't that serious a burn, but it hurts like hell. But something was on his mind...

Getting up and ignoring the pain that is in his palm, he closed his fist.... then re-opened it. Several seconds later, he got the lightening ball formed and it is swirling and buzzing as normal. "Hmm..." Kenji did this a few times, but the lightening ball just appeared after a few seconds... his eyes brightened: He had an idea!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:41 am

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((first of all please don't always call me Rio when responding to my posts, if you read more thouroghly you would notice who i say is speaking, and it's not always Rio, this time it's Bakuryu. As to you being underwater: Son of A B*! stressed I missed that last half sentence sweatdrop ))

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:20 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((first of all please don't always call me Rio when responding to my posts, if you read more thouroghly you would notice who i say is speaking, and it's not always Rio, this time it's Bakuryu. As to you being underwater: Son of A B*! stressed I missed that last half sentence sweatdrop ))
((Don't worry we all make mistakes.))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:24 pm

"Well, see you around." Onika said and she left to go 'home'. She passed the front gate of the Hyuuga House and turned at the next alley. One moment she was there, the next she was just vanished. The next morning she went to eat ramen for breakfast as was her usually ritual before making her way to her favorite training area.

(((i wasn't sure if we were still talking kirby so yeh.. sweatdrop ))

The Jenoine

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:36 pm

Dragon Sneeze
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"heheh, I think...I'm tired now...wish i had a bed though to sleep in.....i'm...so...tired...."

Shin passes out right there, his body very combat fatiuged.

"Come on Kino lets get these two into bed."
After getting the two secured on Kino's back, much to his charign, they made thier way back to Shinji's apartment.
Shinji opened his eyes, and realized he was on Kino.
He got off and run in of Kino to stop him,
"Chiyo-san, This boy, he's different. I need to see someone quickly. Take him to my apartment and let him rest," Shinji threw her his keys and ran towards the Uchiha training grounds.

"What do you mean, Uchihas's only? There are like 2? Get out of my way!" Shinji shouted at the guard...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:07 pm

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((Don't worry we all make mistakes.))
((Ok, so after Kai gets out of the water Bakuryu has this little conversation with Kai))

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:27 pm

Chiyo brought Shin to Shinji's apartment and laid him on the couch. She then went out to the front of the building and sat on Kino. The giant rat took it upon himself to sleep.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:42 pm

Shin's body was tired as hell. He couldn't move or even think of it. He could hear people some what talking but from his lack of energy it only felt as if they were only mumbling.

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:17 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai got out of the water and his scarred body could be seen. Kai walked up the side of the boat and onto the main deck with water dripping from him as he listened to Bakaryu.
"I'm well aware of that. One of my hobbies include studying blood lines. And I am well aware of that particular clan. I've spoken to the 1st Hokages grandson who is a village elder about it many times. " Kai said.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games