Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:17 pm
Seilene sat there and watch quietly what was happening.

Arkanna lowered her head, sighing she walked over and sat at Sora's side. She said nothing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:20 pm
Sora looks at Arkanna and says"Thank.."before she can finish she passes out

"I'm still confused....Grizzlys no matter what don't attack unless someone comes upon there cubs.."says Hero looking at the girls  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:41 pm
Arkanna just sits there and watches Sora.

Seilene nods at Hero, "I know it is very strange...."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:43 pm
Hero looks at Almirrah"Do you know anything?"He askes  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:50 pm
Seilene looks to Almirrah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:52 pm
(She isn't online!!!! crying )

Hero just sighs and looks at Arkanna's troubled face"What's the matter Arkanna?"He askes  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:17 pm
Arkanna looks at her fist, "Im pissed....... that stupid bear hurt Sora......" Arkanna just sat there and looked at her fist.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:49 am
Hero nods at this"So you want revenge?"He asked  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:49 am
((sorry!! whee ))

Almirrah was standing, her head bowed low over the ground. Her eyes were widened, and she was breathing strangely. She didn't hear Hero or Seilene's voices. All she was able to pay attention to was the stench of blood.. the talk of it.. even the sight of it in her mind. She wanted to run away, but her legs were stiff and locked with the ground, unable to unlock themselves.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:51 am
(that's alright!! biggrin )

Hero looks at Almirrah agai and askes "Do you know what happened Almirrah?"  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:57 am
Almirrah shut her eyes suddenly and then opened them, out of her 'trance' ((or somethign like that)). She looked up at Hero. 'Well.. when you were asleep, I was returning to my cave. I saw Sora enter the forest, and I stopped her because I sensed something lurking in there. When I called out to her, I heard her yelp, and so I ran to see what had happened. Unfortunately, it was a bear and it had attacked her before I got to the site' she spoke, looking towards the forest.
'She passed out, and so I carried her out of the forest, taking a path that the bear wouldn't be able to follow to easily. I think you still recall the story from when we exited the forest and I asked for a healer.' she finished.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:59 am
Hero nods his head.."Still is strange...and she was by herself...hmm"Hero says trailing off thinking

Kiyoshi comes and sits by Hero wanting to hear the conversation  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:05 am
Almirrah looked around for the first time after exiting the forest. She saw that everyone that had been sleeping before had now awakened to hear what had happened. A familiar face was amongst the wolves. Where have I seen this wolf before...? she thought, attempting to return to her earlier memories in this area.
'Slighter? Is that you?' she spoke, now recalling the time when she met the alpha in the mountains.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:06 am
Hero looks around and sees a male wolf that he was not familar with and looked away.....trying to think again  

Nutella Mocha

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:23 pm
Sora starts to shake in her sleep....  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games