Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rincs

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:23 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hi! I'm Rincs. I'll most likely be RPing under a different name, but it all depends. ^^;

Please to meet everyone's aquaintance.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:41 pm

Ello, im Baggy, you can call me Katie if u like ^_^
I do any rps, and usually play guys. I sometimes do girls tho. Only rps i dont do is like hm.. forest.. stuff that i get bored with easily sorta thing. i enjoy vampires alot tho xD and i like a good yaoi razz (even tho im a girl, i dont care)

bilvs

Wheezing Lunatic

Coadmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:53 pm

Hello! I'm new to this guild (obviously ) and would like to make friends. No hate mail please! I get a lot of that because I openly express my dislike of bad grammar. I don't mean like minor grammar problems like, "hello my name is so and such," but when it gets to the point where they're obviously not looking at the screen while writing, such as, "helo mi nem is so en such/".
Whoops, long rant of the day! Sorry people, got caught up in the moment of explaining my curse of good grammar. Don't hate me please gonk

x3 Anywho, I'm a really cool guy, so PM me if you like ^^ ((I'm sorry if I've put the impression that I'm mean sweatdrop ))

P.S. Other pet peeve: It's
A LOT, not alot. Sorry for the interruption, ladies and gentlemen.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:58 pm

Hi im Ardamisc im a new pretty new addition to the guild so i just wanted to step out and introduce my self. rofl

Ardamisc

`Tribble

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:02 pm

hmm...a lot vs. alot - I think it works both ways, at least with the current spectrum of slang.....
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:41 am

wassup people.new here and wanted to introduce myself.pm me if you wanna talk.

Chucky Bread-Head

Ookami-Akuryou

Lonely Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:13 am

hi my gaia name is katara24 but my real name is taylor
i like to rp ,draw and write storys -smiles- nice to meat yall
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:03 am

Name: Kisa
Naruto Village: Sound
Pet: Eizu the cat demon
Lover: Sasuke
Best Friend: Akarii Uchiha
Special Powers: control wind, air summon, Mind Control
Personality: Stubborn, Laid-back, has a temper, easily embarassed, shy

Pet: Izabellah the cat
Currently Obsessed with: Sasuke
Best Friends: Lyssy, Bri, Lori, Emy, Matt, Camron, Becca, Vee, and Melaina
Special Power: to be small and anoying
Personality: Anti-social, bratty, spacy, dumb, funny, cuddly, annoying
Favorite Emotes: gonk and ninja
Hobbies: writing, drawing, RPing, being annoying, video games, eating

Okay peeples that's what's about me, and I say that u all must call me Kisa or I will kick ur bootys!!! Thank yew and good night.

iKisa-chan

F r e d d l e s

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:43 am

Hello everyone, Im jessica please to meet you all sweatdrop uhm, i've been roleplaying for about three years going on four.Suprsingly since i was 12 years old.Dont belive me? Shove off, i started rping on Harrypotter.com forums then worked my way to myspace where i rp alot i have about 15 roleplaying accounts on there so im pretty good at it.I only do Paragraph roleplaying unless im a.tired b.Lazy
I love Anime and reading, my favorite bookat the moment is harry potter..uhm i enjoy writing alot so check me page out (: P.s i may be new at gaia but im not dumb nor a noob so dont call me one.Yes i know what a noob is
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:23 pm

Hey. I'm irishdawg, real name is Chris. I am new to the guild and pretty new to roleplayers. I hope to learn and make some friends here wink

irishdawg69

Royale-Pimp-Elm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:35 pm

Hi I'm ElmStreet Reaper and I think that my roleplaying skills would most likely be intermediate, or so, but I would also like to advertize make signs for the guild and stuff, if you guys would like for me to.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:25 pm

hi im daisuke iv just recently joind this guild iv wanted to learn alot more about rping i can do alot of things so if you need me for anything dont hesitate
to ask

DaisukeNiwa333

Glitch_Riot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:40 pm

Hello all, I'm Nisatoku. I've been RPing for eight or nine years now, games spanning from all the World of Darkness table-tops and D&D, to numerous LARPs, and loyally playing Avalon (LARP in VA, PA, NC, and SC) for six years. Also, online RPs are under my belt somewhere too.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:36 pm

heart heart heart heart heart heart
Avi Name: Suizome (trans: Water, ???)
History of the Avi Name: One day while surfing the internet many years ago (3 to be exact) I came upon a website called "freedict." When I stumbled upon it and I saw free Japanese translations I thought to myself: "Darkness." So I looked it up and many suns later joined gaia, lost on what to name myself I searched, clock ticking and avi clicking minutes later I had found the name which meant darkness (SUMIZOME). But I forgot one single detail, the poor "M" had been left out so my name now means: "Water, ???" But it supposed to mean darkness.
Alias: JB Keyser <-- Pen Name
RP Favs: Anything with the word Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and some modern (normal life) rps. (I haven't done an regular, normal rp since I was thirteen!)
Interests/Talents: Writes stories, draws, sings, fan voice dubber, computer geek, animation, world music (music outside USA)
Likes: Anime, GAIA, roleplaying, magic/mystery books, gathering random information, playing race vgs or melee vgs.
Hates: Boring Nonfiction, snobs, annoying people who get on your nerves until you kill them, show-offs, rap
Current Recomended Anime: Death Note (Best by both but not current recomend for manga)
Current Recomended Manga: Kamichama Karin (Trans: God Karin) Koge-Dono (I'm sorry if I misspell, mangaka's names give me a hard time.)
Current Recomended Movie: Transformers (Besides the hidden logos, and random scenes of way to much drama not enough fighting, it's great)

PM me if you just feel lonely, my friends say I'm very spontaneous when it comes to conversations!

heart heart heart heart heart heart

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Another Monster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:06 am

Hey there! The name's Crow, better known by it in both RP's and the real world, a really old nickname. (Legal names are so lame...) I'm into specific types of RP's, where incredible powers are allowed, as long as it's not some 'God modding' stuff, no one has fun there... I generally like to play the DBZ/Street Fighter type martial artist, and I take alot of influences from the latter. I'm absolutely fascinated by the thought of being able to use my own unarmed combat skills in a superhuman environment. I'm into almost anything that's martial arts heavy. (At least things that take hints from real martial arts, none of that Matrix crap...) I'm a pretty good roleplayer in general, and if you'd like someone who actually practices efficient styles of unarmed combat in your action/adventure/fighting RP's, I believe I'd make a damn good addition.
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games