Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:51 pm
Serieno looked at the two and shook his head. "Still a child...."He sighed. "Hey! Take that back!"She shouted and turned away from him with a pout. Serieno laughed and looked at Sora.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:10 pm
Sora sighs and forms a sweat-drop and shakes her head slowly,she then looked back up,her blood red eyes reflecting off the moons light

(Is Serino, Tyro?)  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:37 pm
(Oh sorry, I accidently used the wrong name XP. its still Tyro)

Yunnora groaned and fell onto her back. "Great! Now what the heck do we do?!"She looked over at Tyro and smiled. I'm suprised he actualy kept his promise and came looking for me. Almost scarry  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:40 pm
Sora chuckles as she sees her bandanna she gets up and walks to it,putting it back over her eyes  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:26 pm
Yunnora watches her and frowns.

"Are you blind or something? Why do you have a blind fold?"Tyro asked as if bored.

Yunnora smacked the back of his head. "Dont be rude!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:28 pm
Sora sighs and looks to the ground,"No I'm not blind.......I cover my eyes cause I was hated in my old pack for my unusual coloring of fur and eyes...............not that I care.........."  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:04 pm
Yunnora frowned and patted her friend on the back. "Its ok, just ignore them. I think its a nice comobantion." Tyro sighed and smiled. "I sopose so as well. Not that I care..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:10 am
Sora smiled,"I really didn't care for the pack either..."She heard Tyro's comment,"Well if you don't care...then don't try to prentend to be nice!"She growled  

Nutella Mocha

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:05 pm
Zayra woke up and hopped off of Brawen's back. "Hello Akeji. So you're my new brother? Great! I missed having a brother. Now that I have one again I'm really happy." She said as she smiled at him and wagged her tassle back and forth.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:37 am
Branwen was smiling at Zayra's friendliness toward Akeji. She stretched and nuzzlez them both. "How old are you Akeji?" "And what season where you more in?" she decide to ask.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:52 am
*shuicho fell out of a tree and next to zayra*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:05 am
Kaida_Lee
Zayra woke up and hopped off of Brawen's back. "Hello Akeji. So you're my new brother? Great! I missed having a brother. Now that I have one again I'm really happy." She said as she smiled at him and wagged her tassle back and forth.
"Yup yup!!! I never really knew what it was like to have a family, it's pretty cool! Your, er, rather, our mother told me all about you!" Said Akeji as he wandered about, looking at his surroundings.  

Akegura Hirou

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:08 am
Akeji couldn't accurately answer Branwens question, but he tried anyway Well, I know I'm three years old... But I'm not sure what season I was born in... I can't remember that far back...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:48 am
"Poppa!!!" Zayra said as Shuicho fell beside her. "Where have you been? We've missed you so much."  

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:55 am
Branwen was happy Akeji attempted to remember.Branwen was happy to see Shuicho and tackles him with licks.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games