Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
PYP thread? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:14 am
Koosei
Meta Fish
Gonbe
@Fish: Good morning. Where r ur glasses?
I don't really like my glasses, and don't usually put them on as soon as I wake up.
xd you should get contacts then. you've got nice eyes. wouldn't hurt to try them.
I can't even stand putting eye drops in my eyes, let alone contacts, but I've thought about it.

Thanks. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:30 am
Gonbe
I once had my hair curled, but it was done pretty badly, and it totally fried my hair. That was a few years ago, and you still see a few weak hairs even now.

My hair is messy and haphazard, and hard to control.

@Fish: Good morning. Where r ur glasses?
yeah, there's some people that perms don't work well on. .... that's one thing I would never do though. it'd only make my curl even worse. gonk

@Fish: ugh. that sucks. have you looked into the lightweight frames? I've got a pair that don't even have a bottom, and have a thin top. they're not as obvious as the thicker frames.  

Koosei

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:39 am
Koosei
@Fish: ugh. that sucks. have you looked into the lightweight frames? I've got a pair that don't even have a bottom, and have a thin top. they're not as obvious as the thicker frames.
I haven't looked into lightweight frames. I dunno, I might look at them the next time I go into the optometrist.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:40 am
Meta Fish
Koosei
I haven't looked into lightweight frames. I dunno, I might look at them the next time I go into the optometrist.
you should. 3nodding they're really nice. kinda scary how light they can get though. not much difference in weight from not having them on for mine. xd  

Koosei

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:14 am
Koosei
Meta Fish
Koosei
you should. 3nodding they're really nice. kinda scary how light they can get though. not much difference in weight from not having them on for mine. xd
I don't really have a trouble with the weight on mine. And if I forgot they were there, I might sleep with them on or something stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:08 pm
Yum, shirtless Fish! OwO
I request more!

Sexy Yofu

Bodewyn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:35 pm
Shirtless fish! I am blinded! DX

Gonbe and Koosei have pretty eyes. O: Yay~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:59 pm
Whatcha lookin' at there?  

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:13 pm
I'm so skinny. -wiggle-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Me azza babeh.
Ignore the date in the corner.  

CottonHelm

Koosei

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:50 pm
Meta Fish
Koosei
Meta Fish
Koosei
I don't really have a trouble with the weight on mine. And if I forgot they were there, I might sleep with them on or something stupid.
xd nah. you tend to notice when the earpiece is pressing against your temple and the nosepiece is pressing into your nose. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:51 pm
Teleghost
Me azza babeh.
whee awwwwww!  

Koosei

CottonHelm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:43 pm
Koosei
Teleghost
Me azza babeh.
whee awwwwww!

MUST DEFEET CHICKEN! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:52 pm
Teleghost
Koosei
Teleghost
Me azza babeh.
whee awwwwww!

xd you were a very cute baby, Teleghost  

Koosei

CottonHelm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:53 pm
Koosei
Teleghost
Koosei
Teleghost
Me azza babeh.
whee awwwwww!

xd you were a very cute baby, Teleghost

3nodding  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games