Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
OGG Publisher's Office: Now handling requests and complaints Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this belong in the Outer Rim?
  Yes
  No
View Results

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:51 am
Entry No: 9000

Subject: Rusty ( R5-T1 )

Capsule:

User Image

As of the Sith/Imperial War, Rusty has been operational for over 150 years.

Originally owned by Threkan Starsinger, he then was placed in the service of his daughter Zendia, whom lead the starfigther squadron, Emerald Squadron.
During the Galactic Civil War, most R5 units were ill regarded, and righty so, as they were Industrial Automation's worst flop ever.

However, Rusty proved to be the expection to the rule regarding R5s. IA then contacted Zendia Starsinger, whom at the time recently released her father from Imperial custody, and were amazed at Rusty's flawless record, and used him as a base for their much improved R6 line.

As a reward, IA made a deal with Zendia Starsinger, and made note of Rusty's war and peacetime records, to use in an advertising campaign, and upgraded Rusty's features, which then made him an R6 model astromech.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:53 am
I'd approve her if I had the power.... but I don't. That's Cale's job.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:07 am
It's just Cale's authority in the OOG, don't forget that. We already had a long fight about that which managed even to make it into the Senate.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:09 pm
Subjct: Feeorins

Capsule:User Image

Feeorins are a race of humanoids with great strength and an almost unmatchable endurance and stamina. They stand on average at 2.2 meters and have tendrils similar-looking to a nautolan. They vary in skin color but typically range from yellow to shade of green and blue. There have been cases of jet-black and even white skinned feeorins. Scariest thing about the Feeorins physiology is their metabolism which causes them to grow stronger, quicker, and tougher with age. Not too mention that Feeorins live for over four centuries. In fact when a Feeorin dies of old age there is no warning and they'll just fall over dead.

The race's homeworld of Odryn was rendered incapable of sustaining the Feeorins a few millennia ago so they tend to be scattered in the Outer Rim. The colonies that they formed after they fled were mostly seen as an invasion by the native species of those worlds and the Feeorins have been forced to fight to survive in many instances. In fact this coupled with the Empire's policy towards non-humans caused the population of Feeorins to fall below one million during the reign of the Galactic Empire.

The race's size, strength, and toughness make them ideal mercenaries and soldiers and that is indeed a common role to see them in. In fact their tendency for brutality makes them especially dangerous in combat. Their favorite weapon is the double vibrosword, and they are one of the few species in the galaxy with enough strength to wield it effectively. They relish the chance to get to carve an opponent with the heavy weapon. Although most Feeorins don't have quite the cunning of others, those that do have been a fearsome bunch indeed. Among them being the legendary pirate Nym, who even the Empire was careful not to cross, and the dread pirate Rav. While extremely rare there has been a force user or two among Feeorins, including a Jedi that foresaw the end Odryn.

You have now been sufficiently warned about the danger of crossing a Feeorin. If you do upset one, run and hope you lose him before you tire out. The OGG is not responsible should you fail.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:01 pm
Both entries acceptable.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:42 pm
Thanks for the post on the Antarian Rangers Cale, been waiting for someone to put them into the board.

Seems like they'll see action in Legacy's future, or are you only going to keep with the one helper you've acquired?  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:52 pm
They're rangers, not a clone army des.

Their job is supplementary to the jedi, who are supposed to be (unlike we see right now) supplementary to the galaxy as a whole.

I wouldn't expect too many to join in the fight. Not every ally is committed to war. And i doubt that many would ally with the jedi like graus (who is already shady as a jedi at best for being a sith hunter, sort of like the outcast caste for the jedi order) that lead armies instead of following the jedi way.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:07 pm
I just wonder why people never learn from the Clone Wars.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:30 pm
I realize they are no army Nelo. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:58 pm
I only need one Antarian Ranger to aid me.
Unlike many force users in the RP, Link is remarkably self sufficient.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:33 pm
No addendums you feel needed for Rusty?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:36 pm
I just keep thinking that I made the pic too small for the Feeorins.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:00 pm
No, noone learned fromt eh Clone Wars.

Except maybe the dead clones, but I don't think they care in any case.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:59 am
Celestia Whitesword

If there are, you'll be the one to notice and add them.
My knowledge of Rusty is not very complete.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:39 pm
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword

If there are, you'll be the one to notice and add them.
My knowledge of Rusty is not very complete.

S'ok. ^^ Truth be told, not even I am completely sure o' all he's done between Em Squad and Legacy, thus I'd have to wing it some.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games