Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:09 am
"Well...maybe some of the other students in the academy." Ryo suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:35 pm
"That sounds like a good idea." Mizuumi smiled.
(is there anybody other than us, Shizume Dark Ryo and Mizuumi, who post?)  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:39 pm
((Don't think so))
Shizume walked quietly behind Ryo and Mizuumi just staying quiet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Ryo noticed that Shizume was a bit too quiet. "Shizume, is something wrong?"  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:45 pm
"Nothing just tired." she said with a yawn as she was truely tired.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:08 pm
"Well we can hold off on the part until tomorrow afternoon." Ryo said looking at the only three people who were around him.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Everyone's weary from what occured today. Let's chill tonight." asuka said with a grin.

"You are always insightful mother." Ryo said smiling at her.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:33 am
When they got into the village Mizuumi looked at all the buildings and yawned. "Yeah. I'm a little tired."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:26 am
"Well, I'll see you all later guys. I'll tell Dark that the party willl be tomorrow when he stops by my house." Ryo waved to the others and ran home.

"Well, I'm going to get some ramen before I go on home. Later Shizume, Mizuumi." Asuka soon walked off and went to the Ramen Shop.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:56 am
"Bye Ryo, bye Asuka." Mizuumi waved to them as they left. "I'll see you later, Shizume." She waved and headed to her house.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:00 pm
Shizume didn't say anything except wave as she walked home. When she arrived at her house she sat on her bed gazing at ceiling her arms behind her head and her legs crossed as she just layed there thinking.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:31 pm
Lynx walks in from the kitchen and says."Is there anymore kool-aid,I'm thirsty?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:38 pm
Ryo walked home and soon remembered that he forgot his keys. "Aw man..." He sighed to himself and decided to walk over to the Ramen Shop and saw his mother drunk. "Mom...were you drinking again?"

Asuka hiccuped and her words were slurred. "Um...*huccup* no ihavnrn't. Ryo-kun...why arenen't you at the *hiccup* house?" She asked as she walked over to him.

Ryo sighed and looked at his mother staggered towards him. "I...forgot my keys. I need yours."

"Oh..ok. Now where did I put that key?" She dug in her pockets and pulled out the strangest things that scared the people who walked by them. They consisted of dead birds, tails of demons, underwear and many other things. "I wonder how those got in there...oh, here it is." She pulled out her key and handed it to Ryo.

Ryo grabbed his mother's arm. "Mom...I think that you need to stop drinking and get home...you're going to have the worst hangover. And when you get your hangovers...you act...um..."

"I act like what?" She said with a sturn look.

"You...act like you're PMSing." He said.

"The hell I don't. My hangovers arent that bad." She said, becoming defensive.

"Ok..but let's go home." Ryo said smiling.

Asuka sighed. "Ok, fine." She walked with him back to the house. When they got in the house, Asuka fell on the couch and fell asleep.

Mother...even with your little corks, I still love you. He smiled, put a cover over her and walked up to his room. "He was too tired and just fell face first on his bed and fell asleep.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:40 am
Lynx calls Ryo."Hey i need your help,Quickly!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:10 am
Ryo picked up his phone. "What now Linx?" He asked yawning.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:27 am
Lynx says "there are some suspicous jonin walking around your back yard"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items