Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:10 pm
Dugage
Salin shuttered at his words and took a second to compose himself, "By doing that you would be wasting a usefull resource. True I did waste time and got everyone spirits up but did I really cause any serious harm to our cause? I messed up big with the prisoners, I got excited and jumped the gun. There is nothing to say about that, it was what it was, it was wrong and now a week has been wasted on the goose chase. I shall gladly take any punishment you feel I deserve."

"Oh so Nobel now, or wise to the cause. You are smart in using these words. I am smart Salin; do not pass me with your own head. There is nothing you can keep form me. Truth bears whiteness in the reactions of owns own mind. Like reading a book, I see every page flip back and forth through the tome in your head. You really did just screw things up, and for that you will be punished but nothing disserving of death. What made you think they would answer right away? You should have known they would have tried to lie just to get out of that mess."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:15 pm
Salin's heart jumped when he started talking, can he read my mind? Salin stuttered a bit, "I wasn't thinking my lord, I was blood thristy and didn't bother to use reason. I took the to much pride into my own abilities and thought I was good enough to get the right answer right away. Pride and vanity is why I overlooked reason."  

Dugage

Arthien

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:21 pm
((to chris: i'd love to start goblins, but would you kindly answer me first?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:24 pm
Dugage
Salin's heart jumped when he started talking, can he read my mind? Salin stuttered a bit, "I wasn't thinking my lord, I was blood thristy and didn't bother to use reason. I took the to much pride into my own abilities and thought I was good enough to get the right answer right away. Pride and vanity is why I overlooked reason."

"Pride is right, and that we feed. Holding ones self high is blind of dies in agony but pride in a cause brings unity and power. You shal learn to serve our cause before yourself. Tell me Salin, why do you fight for the Dark Hand?" Joa Boo asked with an evil grimace. he had somthing in store, a plan.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:29 pm
Salin frowned and then sighed knowingthis would not help his casue, "My lord Joa Boo at first is was for the promise of Kesea coming back." He paused and took a deep breath, "But as time went on and I started I found out more and more that I actually like your cause and want to fight for it. For more then just my selfish reasons."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:33 pm
"here here!!" isao appeared holding what she had been asked to retrieve. "i hope they're all right." she said smiling as she handed them to crimson.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:51 am
The vampire sighed, leaned his head back against the wall, head looking up at the ceiling. "Because, after I calmed down, I realised that the time, albeit short, we've spent together has been honest and true. If you had his taint on you, I would've smelled it from the beginning."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:06 pm
Helena nodded and leaned her head against his shoulder. "Thank you," she said softly.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:28 pm
Dugage
Salin frowned and then sighed knowingthis would not help his casue, "My lord Joa Boo at first is was for the promise of Kesea coming back." He paused and took a deep breath, "But as time went on and I started I found out more and more that I actually like your cause and want to fight for it. For more then just my selfish reasons."

"And what of this cause. What in it do you see for a purpose worth fighting for? You are an intelligent man Salin. I would hate to have to clean your blood from my hands because of such a simple mistake. I am letting you off with a small punishment. But mind me, DONT EVER LET SOMTHING LIKE THIS EVER HAPPEN AGAIN!" Joa Boo said hovering over you again in an angry rage.

He slapped the side of your face with a blunt force that left a bright sting that throbbed constantly. He stepped back a bit and then breathed cooling to calm himself.

"I'm dropping you back to private status. You don't have to go to war like all the other grunts but I do want to here many accomplishments coming from you as your work is set ahead of you. I'm putting you under control of Impetus in the highlands of Barosuk. The Dark Hand has been planning a very large scale important mission to either kill or retain a man that once served this cause as a captain. You will be leaving in the morning."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:36 pm
Salin bowed, "AM I dismissed then my lord?" Salin said softly not wanting to anger him again.

Salin thought about his question, If you can read my mind my lord then you should know 800 years ago I was orginally living with Kesea peacefully in our little house in the forest. We fed on animals or from humans without killing them, but a string of vampire killings started to happen in our area and people grew suspicous of us. Then one day while hunting deer me and Kesea where seen by a villager and he ran off and told everyone what we were. The villagers chased us out of our house and through the woods for days. We would not fight them for we were young and naive and thought the world pure. Then we got cornered and Kesea scarficed herself so I could escape. We were attacked adn she was killed for merely being what we are. Everyone was afriad of what I was from then on in as I no longer cared to hide it. Everyone that is until I met your agent and joined your casue. no longer were people afriad of me, no longer did people look at me with scorn or fear.  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:07 pm
"No you are not dismissed. This is your only home in this castle. I will send down Kesea if you should so please but until the morning you will not leave this cell. We will not provide you with your armor or any other weapon. If you can retrieve your things then so be it, but I have not and will not give them orders to release your things, just you." Joa Boo said with a justified voice. It would be your true punishment, or at least your only physical one.

Joa Boo gave one last open gesture for anything else you would like to say before he would be off. The night was growing and he did need to be off.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:11 pm
Salin smiled weakly, "As you wish my lord." Salin said with another bow being done with everything he wanted to say.

(I don't think i am going to tell Joa Boo his reasoning just yet..I think Salin is still trying to figure it out for himself)  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:02 pm
Van Dossel
Salin smiled weakly, "As you wish my lord." Salin said with another bow being done with everything he wanted to say.

(I don't think i am going to tell Joa Boo his reasoning just yet..I think Salin is still trying to figure it out for himself)

((and thats what i want))

Joa Boo left with a simple fading into the shadows as he backed away from Salin. The shacles lossened and fell apart. You are now free to move about the cell.

About an hour goes by before Kesea shows up and the cell wall opens up at her pressence with a hard thud once closing behind her.

((she comes with whatever you might want, food, whatever might of been left in your room))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:48 pm
From the deep depths of the cavern halls the blooming army emerges from their sleep. Moving steady and slow they embark on a journey never taken before by their ancestors before them. Now they have been redirected into a furry of power and wielded like sheep to a cause for greatness.
“Go and find him. It is time he becomes a little more rdical.”
A small group moves for an opening pointed out to them by a much wiser hand and do so obediently. As they reach the gaping entrance a wide room is opened to them. Many buildings and units unknown to them are moving about in a strategic manor. As they move into the opening they duck into the shadows where they could only be seen if someone was to focus their sight upon them purposefully or to just simply be that keen in sensing. Thus as much occurs.

((To Sogue))
As a sudden drum beat hits the head of a metal board, such is the awakening you come to find. Your senses run wild with the feeling as though something large and unfamiliar was drawing nearer. It came slowing and in stealth. The only thing you could think of it to be was a spy. Your reactions are your own and could alter the effects of what hides away from you.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:49 pm
Kesea comes looks at Salin with glazed over eyes, "Hello there Salin."

Salin smiled and jumped up from the ground where he was sitting thinking about the realization he had during the conversation with Joa Boo. "Kesea I was wondering if you were going to come."

Kesea smiled weakly obivious disugested by the mere sight of Salin, "Yes of course I did bab.....Salin"

Salin's heart fell from excited to disappointed, his beloved seemed the opposite of happy to see him. "I got demoted back to private"

"Oh really?" Kesea said leaning forward onto the wall with a look of stress and sorrow on her face, "While you were gone I got a new place to stay so I will call on you when you get out of here..."

Salin raised a eyebrow, "Your own place," Salin breathed, "Why?" Salin could not believe what he was hearing. Was this some trick played on him by someone who was trying to punish him? Perhaps that this was also part of his punishment, or maybe he was dreaming. Sadly though Salin knew that what he was seeing and hearing was the truth.

Kesea's weak smile disappeared into a extortion of discomfert, "I just felt like....it was nessesary....Salin......"

Salin sighed and leaned on the back wall of his cold dark cell, "I understand. But don't bother calling on me for a while. I am being sent up to the highlands in Barosuk."

Kesea seemed surprised and interested which sparked hope inside of Salin, "They are giving command as a private?"

Salin's spirit fell when he was forced to say this out loud to her, "No I am a regular soldier under Commander Impetus." Kesea's face turned from excited to expressionless once more.

"I see well Salin this is good bye for now, I guess" Kesea said standing straight up now.

Salin walked over to the cell door and leaned in closer to get a kiss from Kesea.

Kesea leaned in too but kissed him on the cheeck and softly said, "Goodbye Private Salin," before turning around and walking out.

((oh you can see the split forming))  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games