Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:40 pm

Karissa looked, but didn't buy anything as Arianna walked purposefully around the store, picking up something every time she stopped.
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:01 pm

Cya and Zane ate lunch together, but they had to part once again for third and fourth period. "This sucks," she mumbled. "Did you want to see if we could change your schedule?" Zane offered. "No. Stay inconspicuous, remember?" she said - it was like their mantra. "Well, how about afterschool we go to Seattle? You could probably do with some new clothes, and it'll cheer you up." "Really?" Cya was delighted with the idea - most of her clothes had gone missing during her move. Impulsively, she leaned up and kissed Zane on the cheek before running off to class. They didn't usually indulge in public displays of affection. Zane waved to her before going to his Science class himself.

- p h y x a t e d -

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:43 pm

Estelluna snifted the perfumes, stuck on one called Lunar Flowers. It reminded her of Paradise, she needed to visit, hopefully the world wouldn't end this time.
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:07 pm

"Do you want to buy that? I can buy it for you" Arianna said, carrying quite a few different perfumes, moisturizers and lipglosses.

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:20 pm

''It..it reminds me of Paradise. I'll get it.'' Her words were sulred, she picked it up, pulling out her money.
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:41 pm

"You sure? I've got plenty of money" Arianna said.

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:45 pm

''That's alright, I'll buy it. Cer and myself will be at f.y.e.'' She said paying for the perfume, she smiled walking out.
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:46 pm

Once done purchasing her items Arianna turned to Karissa. "Do you want to go to Tilly's?" Arianna asked, she loved shopping at Tilly's.

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:59 pm

Cer and Estelluna when they got to f.y.e. they bought almost twenty new CDs. Blue and the others hadn't come, but only Cer and Estelluna. They stood there listening to their CDs, trying to share the same one, but they had to squeze in. The Cullens had come with them to the shop and also bought about five CDs.
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:34 pm

Arianna dragged Karissa to Tilly's. There she bought a few skirts, dresses and quite a few new shirts. She also bought some accesories. "Do you want anything I can buy you something?" Arianna offered, noticing Karissa hadn't bought anything yet.

Arriana_lynn

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:48 pm

Hoshi and Kazuo followed some of the others into F.Y.E, heading over to the anime DVDs. "Hmm....ooh they have FMA 1." Hoshi grinned, fishing some money out of her purse. "Good I have enough." Kazuo tilted his head. "You've seen those episodes 50 times, you know them by heart." He laughed at her. "So? I love 'em." She said, grinning. He rolled his eyes, then walked over to the CDs. "They have t.A.T.u....do we have this one?" He asked, tossing her the case. She caught it, then shook her head. "Nope. Do you have any money? I'm out." She grinned sheepishly. "Yup. Here, give me what you want to buy and I'll get it." Hoshi grinned and glomped him. "Thanks!"
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:59 pm

-I made a new RP Creatures Turned Bad-

Cer and Estelluna bumped into them and scrambled up, the Ipod speaker haning out of Cer's ears.

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:45 pm

After making sure Karissa had bought some things at Tilly's they headed over to F.Y.E. Arianna walked over to the movies. "Oh my God they have it!" Arianna squeled pulling out Missing Season 1 and 3. She hugged them to her and walked over to pay for them. After paying for them she found the others. She looked at them a little sheepishly. "Sorry, they had two of my movies" she siad. She looked at some c.d.s and also purchased those. "Are we ready to leave and look at some other stores?" Arianna asked.
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:48 am

Ayaka walked up with Chinatsu and Kimiko. "Yeah, so, where to?"

Azarni Usagi

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:20 am

"Well, we've covered perfume, clothes, movies, and cds," said Karissa, checking everyone's stuff. "What else is there left to shop for?"
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games