Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:31 pm
"alright, i will go get some wood for a fire then" he runs off away from the clearing and bagan to gather wood for a fire, as he ran he hummed a song.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:32 am
Arianna got the tent and started setting it up. She was done in a minute. "Alright guys, get comfortable" Arianna said after the tent was set up.  

Arriana_lynn

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:32 pm
Laurence comes back after setting up a fire "ladies first he said running off to get his stuff  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:06 pm
"I hate that saying" Ari muttered. "It's beautiful up here. It's nice to escape from things." Arianna said, laying down on the ground and looking at the sky. 'Whoever would have thought all of this would happen? First my family getting killed and then meeting these wonderful people. If it wasn't for them I wonder if I still would be here?' Arianna thought, tears welling in her eyes, both from happiness and sadness.  

Arriana_lynn

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:18 pm
Name: Skye Thompson
School(if one): Forks High
Race: Human
Age(looks and true): 16
About: has a vampire stalker, and a werewolf boyfriend
Appearence: User Image
Eyes: blue
when hungry: blue
height: 5'5"
Power(if vamp, if somthing else ask first):
weakness: love for my boyfriend (i'd do anything for him)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:20 pm
Just then a girl comes stumbling toward you *ouch!*  

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:07 pm
Rachel was about to sit down next to Arianna, but she smelt another human. She wrinkled her nose in confusion and saw the poor girl stumbling in the forest. Quick as a bullet, she grabbed the girl around the waist and pulled her upright. "You alright there?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:12 pm
Suddenly Arianna got up. Everything was getting to be to much, she felt as if the world was spinning, literally. She raced away from the camp and deeer into the forest, not knowing where she was going and not caring. She suddenly realized that she couldn't take this pain anymore, she just wanted it to go away and to make it go away temporarily she would run.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:24 pm
Rachel heard Arianna get up, but assumed it was just a human moment, so she kept her focus on the girl right in front of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:51 pm
Arianna continue to run, not stopping until she was lost in the deep forest. Sitting down and leaning against a tree she cried her heart out. 'WHy didn't I get killed? I was in the car with them and they all got killed but me' she thought. 'But then again I got this freaking concussion' she thought, dizzy from all of the stress she had put on herself and the unhealed wound.  

Arriana_lynn

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:06 pm
Laurence watches her from about ten feet away in a tree
"mabye you lived because you were meant for more."
he dropped from the tree and walked and kneeled in front of her. He lifted up her chin and looked into her eyes "it might sound stupid but i think destiny just thought you should live" he stands and takes a step back "do you want to be alone? I can go tell the others you need your own time if you do"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:52 pm
(sorry about these posts but I'm still feeling bad over my great-grandmothers death and this is a way to get it out)
"No, please don't leave. I think I just need someone. Someone to talk to, to lean on. Life just seems so screwed up right now and I just need to know that someone cares" Arianna said, hugging her knees up to her chest as if to make the lonely feeling go away.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:21 pm
Rachel looked around nervously, hearing Arianna speaking. "Umm, you just wait here alright, just...I'll be right back!" She raced over to Arianna and Laurence, and crouched down to Arianna's eye level. "Ari?" She whispered, a question in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:29 pm
Karissa had been off gathering firewood - who knew, maybe they could have a campfire tonight - when all of a sudden she smelt human. She dropped what she held, and raced towards the direction of the scent. "Rachel was here," she thought absently, as she rushed past a particular patch of ground. "And there." Karissa skidded to a stop behind the human. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" she whispered harshly. Karissa had nothing against humans, but she had been very reluctant to expose herself to Arianna in the first place. Now Arianna was a friend, and this - girl - was only a stranger. Without Laurence and Rachel's influence, her preservation instincts were kicking in really fast. "Answer me!"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:22 pm
Dammit. Rachel thought, hearing Karissa. But she'd deal with that girl later, because if Karissa really didn't want to expose herself, she'd let her go, but vampires were unpredictable. She looked Arianna in the eyes, and took her chin in her hand to lift Arianna's gaze to meet hers. "What is going on with you?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games