Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:48 pm
"Crap! I forgot to do my homework again! Do you think you can all stay out of trouble while I finish my homework?" Arianna asked, going through everything she had yet to finish.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:34 pm
Jackie followed Arri to her backpack. "What mean homework?"  

6vampire6mistress6

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:16 pm
Mirri swooped Jackie into her arms. "Its this thing where old people get really bitter and feel like they have to take it out on us because they hate where they ended up in life....so they give us work to do after school." She said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:55 pm
Arianna went back to her room and pulled out her homework. She finished in a minute and decided to look for clothes, deciding it was time to get dressed. She decided to go with low rider jeans and a light blue, short sleeved, silk shirt. Going into her bathroom she took a shower, did the rest of her morning routine, then slipped on her clothes. Grabbing her curling iron she did her hair in extravagant curls. Finally satisfied with her apperance she put on some heels and then finished packing up her things into her pink hollister purse. Finally done she went back to Jackie's room. "Alright I'm done." Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:25 pm
Mirri dragged Jackie to her room, so that she could finish her morning routine. Already showered, she shook out her short hair, mussing it out so that it went out in all directions in casual disarray. She pulled on her favourite skinny jeans, and a green sequined tank top. She pulled on a cropped black jacket over it and ran down the stairs, with Jackie in her arms. "Now what do you want to wear today Jackie? You have to tell me so that I can put up the illusion with you in those clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:38 pm
"Me don't care.... maybe something so I look pretty like you," she grinned. She couldn't wait to look older like the other girls.  

6vampire6mistress6

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:12 pm
Alessandra got dressed in a black halter top with a pink peek-a-boo tee to go over top of it. She chose a stylish but comfortable dark jean skirt, and grabbed her lace-up boots on the go, as she headed down the stairs towards the door. "Are we all ready?" she asked, though she could see Arianna was the only one there. Alessandra started to lace up her boots, hoping Mirri and Jackie would be downstairs by the time she was done - they were going to be late. She paused in tying the knot on her left shoe to stand up and grab a red cape-like jacket hanging over the banister. "It looks so sunny out there, but I bet it's still cold as anything." Alessandra said ruefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:24 pm
"Alright then, close your eyes, this might feel a little weird." Mirri closed her eyes and concentrated on remaking the illusion. The teenage girl became an image in her head and, quickly making a decision, dressed her in a short dress, with black leggings and flats. "There we go." She said, and opened her eyes.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:21 pm
Arianna grabbed her white cropped jacket and threw it over top of her ensamble. "I hate wearing this thing, it takes away from my stylish clothes" Ari complained teasingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:42 pm
"Alright my band of misfits! Lets go to school!" Called Mirri. She hopped in her car, and yelled out the window. "Who's driving with me?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:52 pm
"I'm drivin my own car, I haven't took it out in a while anyway" Arianna said, hopping into her BMW M3 convertible.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:15 pm
"Alright then. Al, you comin?" Said Mirri, still yelling out the window.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:41 pm
"Sure," Alessandra said, after a moment's longing glance at her own car. "Jackie, pick someone to get a ride with! You might look like a teenager now, but I don't think we can trust you to drive yet!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:34 pm
"Come on! We're gonna be late you two. Jackie, if you have to do ennie meenie miney mo" Arianna siad.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:59 pm
Jackie clutched onto Mirri since she was the closest. "You," she beamed.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff