Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:07 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Is there a BF2 mod that's like..Yuuzhan Vong invasion? that'd be cool.
I havent seen one but the new empire at war exp seems to move into the EU and i have seen the SSD Eclipse in the video so who knows how far it will go it may go into the vong war which i really want to see in a game  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:24 am
once again new star wars game and all the heros are there except one Lando i mean they have ig88 and no lando its just mean  

NickCpointless

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:02 pm
Its rumored that the new nintendo wii will have a jedi game that will be motion sensor activated.

Man that owuld be sweet. that remote you have in your hand swinging around like a jeid...  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:00 pm
Wii.

I laugh every time i hear it.  

FrozenPhoenix32

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:28 pm
Nelowulf
Its rumored that the new nintendo wii will have a jedi game that will be motion sensor activated.

Man that owuld be sweet. that remote you have in your hand swinging around like a jeid...
wow thats intresting but wouldnt you need quite a bit of space to swing your arms around like your holding a lightsaber?  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:39 am
Well that's Empire at War completed, the Rebel side was harder to make progress really at all.
I just ended up fighting with the little few systems I had killed the Death Star with Luke and that was that.
All in all the Empire is the stronger side to me.  

Robin the Aussie

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:23 am
I find the rebels more powerful in space but on the ground the empire owns ecspecaly with this new mod i installed which allows atat to atack snowspeeders  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:26 am
on a side note i just wanted to inform people that pre cu star wars galaxies emu servers are popping up everywhere and most of these servers when they are completed are free to play  

NickCpointless

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:01 am
NickCpointless
I find the rebels more powerful in space but on the ground the empire owns ecspecaly with this new mod i installed which allows atat to atack snowspeeders
They should be able to do that, they did it in the movies and Galatic Battlegrounds.

The reason I find the Rebels weaker?
You have to build fleets of fighters.
With the Empire their capital ships come with squads of TIE Bombers and TIE Fighters wich launch automatically when you need them then you just send them off en mass at the enemy, TIE Bombers take down the the big ships the TIE Fighters deal with the Rebel Fighters.

I hope they add more planets and add TIE Interceptors and other TIE variants in to the games, with the Rebels I hope they add B-Wing fighters at least.

And throwing in some new hero units would be fun.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:14 am
True, you have to build fighters to play as rebels.... or do you?

I have only one y-wing squadron for assaults. Maruader corvettes take out base shields easy, and Assault frigates/mon cal cruisers take out captial ships. Everything else is corellian corvettes and missle cruisers.

And fleet commanders always help. two of them triples your life of your cruisers alone...

Plus, I always target SD hangers first thing, so they only get maybe one or two squadrons off before they're fighting on their own.

The Empire is stronger, yes, but with no stealth capability, (like han and two of those missle launchers is great for lightly defended planets), they stink at doing anything but overwhelming firepower, which isn't even garunteed to work.

I have to admit, They balanced the two sides perfectly to make it realistic. But the game sitll has a long way to go to be quit of bugs. Right now, in my patch, general veers is the only AT-AT that can be taken down by snowspeeder. Totally inverse what it shiould be.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:43 pm
heres a list of confermed new stuff with the empire at war exp
Confirmed Heroes

* IG-88
* Jabba Desilijic Tiure
* Nightsister Silri
* Luke Skywalker
* Yoda
* Bossk

Confirmed Land Units

* Dark trooper
* Droideka
* Juggernaut
* Plasma Tank
* Lancet Aerial Artillery

Confirmed Space Units

* Alpha-3 Nimbus-class V-wing starfighter
* B-wing starfighter
* Executor-class Star Dreadnought
* IG-2000
* StarViper-class attack platform
* TIE Defender
* TIE/st starfighter
* TIE Interceptor
* Vengeance-Class Frigate
* Hound's Tooth

Confirmed Planets

* The Maw
* Hypori
* Mandalore
* Honoghr
* Saleucami
* Felucia
* Mustafar
* Cloud City (Bespin Land Battle)
* Utapau
* Kamino  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:38 pm
That's a good lot of improvements, so going to get that when it comes out too.  

Robin the Aussie

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:02 pm
im intrested in seeing how they make Mandalore and i wonder if the madlorians will support a faction or just attack anyone like the tweliks and the hutts  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:11 pm
I'm less worried about the additions, and more worried about the horrible glitches that keep coming up.

Screw new planets and stuff like that. Make the game smoother, and it would be more enjoyable.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

kjaydeck3

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:17 pm
NickCpointless
Nelowulf

wow thats intresting but wouldnt you need quite a bit of space to swing your arms around like your holding a lightsaber?

Maybe, but it'd still be quite cool.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games