Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:53 pm
Wyatt fought to control his pain, and grappled against Lily's hold, trying to find a position to attack once more. For not the first time in many hours, he wondered where Kenneth was. His power would sure be a big help.

Dion watched the fight, daring herself to make a move. All she could contribute was fighting skills - she had no magic like Selana - but from what she could see, that wouldn't be enough. None of the other vampires seemed to think it would be enough either; they'd told the twins that too many times. Dion needed to do something, though. She watched the scrap with increasing anxiety.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:05 pm
Lily removed her teeth from Wyatt's shoulder quickly to avoid his flailing arms, and claws. With a feral snarl, she clawed at Wyatt's face, but it was 50/50 chance that she would make it, moving quickly as he was. "Caterina, watch the twins!" She called out, not taking her eyes off the blood red ones of her opponent. Hopefully Dion would get the message.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:10 pm
"But...Lily!" Caterina called, trying to search for words about how much she didn't like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:34 pm
Still struggling with Wyatt, Lily sighed, though it came out more like a growl. "No I mean, literally, WATCH THEM!" She yelled the last part as Wyatt's hand caught the edge of her jaw.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:15 pm
"GIrls, come on" Caterina said, putting one on her back and the other in her arms she raced away, not truly thinking about where she was going. The next thing she knew she was at the hospital where her dad had worked when he was alive. Going into his office which was still unoccupied, she put the twins down on the couch and sat on top of her dad's desk, remembering how she always used to do that and her dad would teasingly tell her to get off for he was messing up his papers. "Sorry, this was the only place I could think of. This was my dad's office when he was still alive. You can look around if you wish, just stay in here, don't go wondering out of this office" Caterina said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:58 pm
"But we want to help!" both twins shouted; Selana winced only a little this time.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:43 am
Lily rolled her eyes. You didn't have to take them so far away! Dion just wanted to help, so I wanted you to keep an eye on them!!! Her concentration was not affected by her conversation with Caterina, so she was able to taunt Wyatt with his thoughts. "So you need Kenneth, do you? Can't do anything on your own?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:18 pm
'At least she won't be able to help now and anyway's we're still close enough so that I can get to you if you need help' Caterina retorted.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:20 pm
Fine, but this one's not on me. Said Lily, her face not showing the frustration she felt.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:42 pm
"Arg!" Caterina said out loud. Silently she added 'You don't realize how much you frustrate me so. I am going to back there and help you' Caterina said. "Stay here" she motioned to the girls. Luckily she was able to find a friend of hers that she still talked to and was able to convince him to watch the twins. She then went out and went after Lily. "Alright, twins are took care of so let's have some fun" Caterina said. Mentally adding 'Don't worry, he's a vampire' to Lily and Felix.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:03 pm
"You've a mouth too big for your own good!" Wyatt retorted, renewing his offensive.

The twins eyed the new vampire warily. Reaching back for her sister's hand, Dion tapped into Selana's palm (in morse code) "I don't think we can get past this one."

Selana responded with "We'll see about that." Very sweetly, she asked the vampire, "Do you have any Advil?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:09 pm
"I'm not going to leave you two alone and I'm not going to fall for it. Little Cat has told me that you might try to escape. I think there might be some in here though" Matt said, getting up and digging in some drawers, keeping a watchful eye on the girls. He found a bottle and handed her two advils. "Here ya go. Name's Matt by the way. Cat and I met a few years ago and we hit it off right away. Nice girl, unless you get on her bad side and then you better watch out, she will kick your a** if you piss her off. I feel sorry for that Wyatt guy, looks like he picked the wrong girl to mess with and then he has those other two, too." Matt said, shaking his head before remembering that she needed some water for the pills. Dragging the twins with him he got some water from the adjoined bathroom and then took them back out and sat on the top of Cat's dad's desk. "So, why don't we get to know each other?" Matt said friendly.
Caterina was tired of watching Wyatt and Lily get nowhere so she walked behind the struggling two and tapped him on the shoulder. "That's no way to treat a lady" she said before tossing him aside and making him crash into a tree.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Lily watched with satisfaction as Wyatt crashed into a tree. "The twins are going to hate you Caterina. You know that right?" murmured Lily as the two approached Wyatt, who was crouched and ready to pounce, baring his teeth. "Its 3 on 1 Wyatt, your odds aren't good."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:53 pm
(Okay, I'm going to change my original plans for the girls. Since they don't need to be the "bad guy" vampire hunters anymore, eventually Dion will be a vampire, and Selana can stay human. Just keep things going the way they are, and I'll eventually write in the plot twist. smile )

In one swift movement, Wyatt ripped out the tree behind him from the ground. He threw it at the girls.

Selana took the Advil, with a mask of gratefulness, and swallowed them along with the water. Almost instantaneously, she could feel her headache begin to recede. "Thanks," she said to Matt, still all smiles.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:06 pm
"I'm sure they will but this guy was pissing me off to no end" Caterina replied.
"Not a problem. Is it helping any?" Matt asked.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games