Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:13 pm
Sira nodded letting his sleeve slide back down. He yawned tired from the fight.

((kay meh2 actually i should've been asleep and hour ago xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:53 am
Ai had walked in carrying Ikari and she had seen the blood from the seal. She laid Ikari on a chair and walked over to Sira. "Let me clean that up, ok?" She had noticed something was wrong with Nanaka's arm. "What happened to your arm?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:59 am
Nanaka looked over at Ai. " I landed on it and I think it's broken."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:49 am
Ikari opened her eyes, trying to rise but her body was too cut up and sore. Huh... were am I? Last thing I remeber was my curse being open and I was trying to fight Akatsuki. "Ooooww," Ikari muddered. Ikari fell front forwards as she holded her gut, falling on the floor she started coughing blood.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:28 am
Today is gunna be a busy one. Ai thought as she walked over to Ikari, lifting her up. "You shouldn't move." She laid her back down, her hands glowing and she started to heal her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:51 am
"Owww..." Reks mumbled, wking up. He looked down at his ankle, which was still pointing the wrong way. He gagged, not being able to stand the sight of it. I'm gonna have to get that repositioned... I won't be able to walk for a while... Reks thought, wincing in pain.  

Batjesusman

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:14 am
Nanaka sighed, closing her eyes. "Do any damage to them?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:40 am
Reks winced at the pain, not being able to desifer much sound or images around him. His smell seemed off to, the house smelling like old sushi to him.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:48 am
Fuyu woke up, but couldn't sit up. The seal on her neck was bleeding from letting the demon use some of it's power. Her back seared in pain, and so did the back of her head. "Ugh..." She groaned. She looked at Reks whos ankle was facing the wrong way, she immediatly turned away, not being able to look at it. She winced in pain. Her vision was blury, because she was hit in the back of the head so hard... ~ At least I'm not hurt as bad as the others... I'll be able to walk pretty soon...~ she thought as she stared out the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:52 am
Reks groaned as his back began to ache were he had been hit. Why did this have to happen to me? Reks asked himself. Well, If you hadn't gone after them, you would have been fine! Its your own fault for getting involved with them. They didn't even notice your demon! You could have been safe. An inside voice answered him. He shook the thoughts away, trying to look around him. His vision seemed to get blurier as he tried to see. He coughed up blood, barely able to breath.  

Batjesusman

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:53 am
Nanaka groaned, covering her eyes. She was tired from using the Bringer-of-Darkness technique twice in such a short period of time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:55 am
Reks groaned again, in even worst pain.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:58 am
Fuyu looked at Reks... she knew it was him... even though she couldn't see him well. She tried to sit up again... but still couldn't. She landed back on the couch on her back and cringed in pain. She coughed up a bit of blood, and took deep breaths.~ Why did they come here... when I was trying to have fun with Reks... now having fun with him won't come for a long time...~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:04 pm
Reks's chest began to burn in pain. He yelled, the seal being agitated y the demon inside of him. "Owwww..." he said when it finally settled down.  

Batjesusman

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games