Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombie Vs. Human RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:21 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"sounds good to me" she said walking out of the doctors office
follow me *leads everyone to the barn* here it is

"Cool," he said, slowly walking up to the barn. He stood at the door, and frowned. "Could someone open it for me?" he asked, slightly blushing at his helplessness.
"here let me help you" she said opening the door

"Thank you," he said, slowly limping into the barn. He walked over to the side, sitting down and leaning against the wall.
"well you guys stay here, ill go buy us some food" she said walking towards the door "ill be back ok" she smiled and walked outside  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"sounds good to me" she said walking out of the doctors office
follow me *leads everyone to the barn* here it is

"Cool," he said, slowly walking up to the barn. He stood at the door, and frowned. "Could someone open it for me?" he asked, slightly blushing at his helplessness.
"here let me help you" she said opening the door

"Thank you," he said, slowly limping into the barn. He walked over to the side, sitting down and leaning against the wall.
"well you guys stay here, ill go buy us some food" she said walking towards the door "ill be back ok" she smiled and walked outside

"Okay," he said, smiling back at her. He closed his eyes and let his head hang there, quietly resting.  

Repressed Memories

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:23 pm
*hears shuffling outside turns to arage* did you hear that? *prepares mini gun*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:26 pm
she bought some food that would last them about two weeks, she knocked on the barn door 'hey" she said carring the bags "think someone can help me?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:27 pm
He laid there, asleep, quietly breathing deeply.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
she bought some food that would last them about two weeks, she knocked on the barn door 'hey" she said carring the bags "think someone can help me?" she asked
yeah ill help *gets up and gets some bags*  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:31 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"thank you" she said putting the bags on a table "well there is a freezer in the back, so i guess thats where we will put the food" she said unpacking it  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"thank you" she said putting the bags on a table "well there is a freezer in the back, so i guess thats where we will put the food" she said unpacking it
fine with me but this place makes me feel uneasy  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:35 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him and lightly laughed "and why is that?" she asked putting the food away  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him and lightly laughed "and why is that?" she asked putting the food away
have you ever seen a freezer in a barn and all the weird noises outside  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:40 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
have you ever seen a freezer in a barn and all the weird noises outside
"hmm no i havent" she smiled and walked outside  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:44 pm
*he wraps a bandage on his falcons wing*  

Dante Borges

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:09 pm
Arage woke up, yawning. He looked at them and smiled. "Hello," he said, slowly standing back up, using his crutches for support.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:13 pm
she looked around the shops, humming softly, looking at all of the people  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:46 pm
he gets up and went outside  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games