Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:46 pm

Kimi saw a spider under the table. she squeezed it with her foot before she picked it up and throw it on a Ravenclawing. she looked around, saw Kimi, who was pointed at her neighbor, and she throw the spider at him. when he turned the begun to argue. Kimi turned, feeling peace with the world.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:59 pm

*Logen felt that as more she knew of this 'Deathly Hollows' she came closer to it!*

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:15 pm

A figure in a black cloak sat in the garden of Hogwarts. His cloak was hooded concealing his face. The figure looked around them scratching the right side of there chin. This place was a grand place where many youths could come to learn the basics of magic. He didn't want to see it go but he also knew it was only a matter of time. This place wasn't safe for the students in a critical situation. Time told him that and he couldn't stick around forever to protect them. He sat against the trunk of the Womping Willow. This tree didn't seem to mind at all that he was there. In fact it rather enjoyed the company of someone that could understand what it was saying. It was fall and the trees leaves were a crisp green. The Garden Master of the school had taken good care of the tree this year. It was looking better than it had in quite awhile. He rubbed his right hand against the bark smiling. His smile quickly failed after seeing a familiar face.

He was fairly young looking, black hair, piercing green eyes. The man was fairly tall wearing a white vest and a black cotton t-shirt and Blue Jeans. He wasn't wearing shoes or socks and seemed to be looking for someone. He stopped below the archway leading into the school grounds. There was quite alot of shrubbery around that area. It had been well taken care of and sort of formed a maze on the sides of the path. The school was a straight shot from there but he wasn't panning on entering the school. He walked over to the tree where the old man was sitting and looked down at him as he sat against the tree.

Hellooooo Saiden, long time no see. He smiled in a sinister way speaking in a rather raspy way. Do you know why I am here? He looked at the expression on Saidens face and that told him all he needed to know. Goood, then this will save us some time. You see, I have come to Hogwarts because there is going to be a large scale attack on Hogwarts. I will have to clean up as usual during and after the battle so I figured it would be less work to just remain here for now. That way I don't have to travel back and forth as much. Saiden didn't seem pleased by what the young man had said. He patted him on the shoulder cheerfully, oh Saiden Saiden don't look at me like that. You know as well as I do that the Dark Wizards are planning to arrive at Hogwarts in only a few days. I have a message from the Order and you best follow there directions. He pulled a white envelope with a blood red seal on it. There was no address and there was no writing on the paper. Saiden took the envelope then broke the seal with his finger nails.

To Saiden

You are here by forbidden from intervening in this situation. The students of Hogwarts will have to learn to defend themselves in this matter. You are to come home after you have prepared them with whatever knowledge you see fit. You are not allowed to leave any artifacts behind in the school and you will not be allowed to stay at the school after the two days have passed. You have until noon there time on the second day to prepare them and then you must leave the land for ten decades.

Signed

The Elder Councel

Saiden balled the note in his fist after reading it. The paper rolled to the grass then burst into flames at a flick of his wrist. The Elder Councel couldn't be negotiated with. What they said was absolute law and there will was viewed by most to be completely just. He knew better but his hands were tied to an extent. The young man that had given him the letter had vanished after seeing the paper burst into flames. He didn't want to become the target of Saidens wrath but he was still planning on sticking around the school to watch over things for awhile longer.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:01 pm

In another part of the school James was sitting up in his room. He had a large book opened onto of a rather large desk in his room. There was an old fashioned light that was sitting on the desk. A sixty watt bulb lit up the table as he sat there taking notes in a pad of yellow paper. He flipped back and forth between the book and the pad to make sure he was writing down the correct information. He wasn't that seriously about school really but a large test was to take place soon. This counted for a large percentage of his grade and he didn't want to fail. A slip of paper appeared in his book as he went to write down a note in his notebook. It read..........

From your Teacher Saiden, class is scheduled for 12:00 noon tomorrow. Participation is optional, pass this message onto as many people as you would like.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:08 pm

Kimi sat in the tree again. it was the same tree that she had fallen asleep in before.
Now the tree sung a low song for her, making her sleepy. Her eyes closed as she glanced over the lake.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:36 pm

Sil walked past the three she sometimes felt the presence of that girl, Kimi was she called? She wasn't sure. Anyways, the prophet said nothing useful as usual these times she felt something she had only felt once. As her grandfather told her as she felt it "I can feel that the winds are changing, there will be battle here soon" and then he died.

Surely the headmaster would say something encouraging, he had to or her mind would explode from tension. As she Loudly said in earshot of the tree "I can sense the winds are changing". she sat down waiting for a response from the tree. Her mind wandered off again to the lands at home. to her ancestors she closed her eyes and used a little trick her father had thought her she went to her office, her personal office to the place where she had put all of her knowledge and memories, she thought forth a blank sheet of paper and a quill.

After a while with writing her diary in her mind she heard someone come up to her, it was not the Kimi girl no. She had to open the reception desk in her imaginary office to have a closer look at the person, it looked like someone ordinary. Opening her eyes she noticed that no-one were around,
however this person (she thought of everyone as persons even ants were in themselves persons, this was due to her openness) she had long conversations with ants before and therfore came to the conclution that everything were sentient even rocks although she hadn't learnt their language yet.

As she was closing her eyes and opening her office again she pondered about Kimi, was she still in the tree? walking to the reception desk in her mind she again saw this person. Sil had never seen this person before, nevertheless this person's eyes told her that he knew her pretty well.
the first question she asked this presence "Who are you?" sounded hard and cold coming from her mouth.

I am one of your ancestors. I have come forth to teach you one of your heritage's secret techniques "Death Walk", "I Will appear when you are ready" he said and the mysterious man disappeared. Coming back to reality she closed the lid on her memories, "Nifty thing this office of mine, somewhat like dumbledores pensive exept I always have it with me" she thought.

"When you are ready" was a sentence that was to bother her for many days to come.

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:34 am

Kimi heard a voice, but her sleepy eyes didn't want to open. So they stain closed. she just was listening to the wind, the tree, to the flowers and everything. Her noise smelled a war, but she ignored it.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:47 am

Saiden paced nervously behind his desk. Many of the students had class most of the day and after. They really didn't feel like attending his class if they didn't have to. Then there were the people that would skip class on a regular basic. Same problem, these people didn't want to attend class if they didn't have to. The threat was getting closer, he only had a day and some change to teach the students the spells they needed to be prepared. Normal spells wouldn't be enough to contend with these Wizards. A group of Dark Wizards that had no real alliance to any group. They couldn't even be considered Mercenaries really since these people usually just practiced Dark Magic in secret and pretty much left people alone. Someone had to have offered the group something of significant importance if they were willing to attack Hogwarts to get it. Saiden closed his eyes and began to watch over the students of the school. He looked into there thoughts to see if anyone was aware that there was a conflict coming. None of them really seemed to know he was looking into there minds. Even the teachers seemed oblivious to this fact. This made it even easier to look into there thoughts, he didn't need a bunch of people sending messages back at him. All along the lines of get out of my mind now or something meaning the same thing only phrased more harshly. He pulled five pieces of paper in his desk and began to write with an ink quill.

From your Spells 101 teacher, Saiden Infinity

All that wish to attend my class may do so at any time. Granted this will not excuse you from your other classes. Those that come will learn some rather unique spells. Participation is optional so I only expect a small group of people to show up.

Sincerly
Saiden Infinity

He threw the papers up in the air and they vanished. One was pinned to the tree on the school grounds. And the other four were pinned to a wall within the school grounds. One in the north hallway, another in the west and the other two in the east and south hallways. He close direct hallways that everyone had to pass to get to there classrooms. He knew very few would show up but that wouldn't stop him from at least trying to prepare more Wizards for the journey ahead.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:14 am

The next day Sil remembered about the spoons she had kept ready for the next class with Snape, as snape was turned towards the blackboard she opened a portal on the wall above his head and watched as the spoon dumbly hit Snape in the middle of the silky black hair on his head and fell to the floor.

Everyone's eyes eyes opened as they saw a spoon appear as if from nowhere and hit Snape, Snape turned slowly around with murder in his eyes, Sil suddenly realised how angry snape could get from such a prank. Although she didn't think anyone noticed the portal, unlike the usual times she used portals she had hid it very well this time almost invisible.

Even though the portal was only open for just a second it was still possible that someone had seen it. while everyone's eyes were fixed upon Snape's angry face (Siluettas included) she went into her inner mind and opened her reception desk and went out of the front door, she came into existence above the other students. She liked it in this world even though everything had a orange tint.

She could see Snape's attention comb over all the students and across the room she hadn't mastered this technique yet but she always found that she almost missed what she was looking for when in this mode. Snape picked a random student from my class and deducted ten points from griffindor, his anger burned in his eyes.

Even in the orange tint the world had when her mind wandered she got the eerie feeling that something scary was closing in on the school. as usual when Snape was in a rage the class had fear written in their faces. she thought of how fun it'd be to follow Snape around and drop spoons on him.
She decided to do it. one of her relatives had shown her a map over hogwart, she got to borrow it and check it out in about a day she had a copy of it, however she had her uncle take a look at the copy and the original, she showed him how she activated the old one and then her copy.

When he tried activating her copy it wouldn't activate, "humonculi, uncle tom" she said, and he was able to activate it. he was astonished at how clever put the spell was. he also ran both maps through some muggle equipment he had. he was after all a scientist. Although he found a weakness around the original the copy was oddly normal looking, as normal as a piece of old looking parchment looked.

The marauder map she once had in her possession was back with it's owner. However the copy which only her uncle knew about she still had with her. in her office of course so that it wouldn't be stolen. she kept alot of precious items there. it was well worth it going through the pain-staking process of moving them to the office.

As she was following Snape around and attacking him fiercely with dropping spoons she thought of how fun it could be to have mastered the out-of body abillity properly. mad-eye suddenly came around the corner his magic eye fixated uppon Sil and the portal she that had just dissapeared and the spoon that fell dumbly towards it's knowing target *Thump* "BAH!" snape shouted. Mad-eye looked at snape with his normal eye and at Sil with his magical eye. "Having a bad day, Snape?" he asked.

"No! I just happen to love walking around having spoons dropping to my head out of nowhere" she said and rushed off. "Now, how could A invisible orange tinted Sil be floating around behind Snape, and shouldn't you be in class?" he asked. Sil blushed, her body that is which felt odd, "Er, I'm in class" she said no sound was made but it seemed like moody got the message.

"Er, you wouldn't by any chance know what magic this is" Sil asked moody, "No, however i know one thing. That is not a learn able technique. You have gotten it from your family". "How are we communicating?" "By thought" "Also, there is a special teacher here who will be holding courses, you should check it out it's around the castle. Peace out"

"Peace out" she said to herself as she hurried out of the classroom, shrugging as she said it. She found a notice from a professor Saiden.
she decided to go check it out however she found that she still had some time left before that class. she felt the horizon darkening, they were closing in on the school.

The incident with Snape had become famous across the entire school, everyone was talking and laughing about it. Snape however had become so furious that he had somehow generated a mood-reflection around him.
people flew everywhere to get away from snape there was a pitch-black sphere around himthe few that were caught in it feared ever coming close to Snape again.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:22 am

*Logen had so many ideas, about what to do, when she was done at hogwart, she didnt know though, which way she wanted to go, she smiled, and thought to herself: "should i become evil, or should i become Good? that should be the question i should answer before i am done at this little school!..." she then thought something, it was kinda engenious, she then started to make more come out from the thought: what if i made a map that will calculate and find every wizard in my near vicinity, and see what side they are truely on... she started to create some kind of golden block, she casted two spells and it was done, one made it look like the castle Hogwarts, and the other made the castle filled with colours, it wasnt the castle itself that was coloured, it was all the people that was on it that was coloured, it was from a Pure green to a really Dark red, Logen smiled as the snowtiger on the art that she had made that hung in the slytherin 6.th class girls sleeping quarters said as she had understood what she had made:*

"i couldnt be more honored to be made by such a engenious child!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:35 am

(poor Snape....XD)
The tree had stopped singing and begun to mumble irritated when the paper come.Kimi woke up, and read it. she thanked the tree, and hurried away to the class.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:43 am

*Logen smiled and made the Cube that had formed the castle integtrated with the ring she had, she saw that the classes was forming, so she had to hurry, it was Potions for Slytherin 6.th graders! she hurried up a couple of corridor's and intoo the potions room she sat down at her normal chair at the back of the room, she then saw the furious professor coming intoo the room*

Wacram Glaziuz

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:56 am

Kimi got lost at the way down to the potion class. ending up near the griffindoor tower.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:29 pm

Saiden became impatient as he wandered around the school. It seemed all of the people worth teaching were currently in Professor Snapes class. He thought back to when Snape was just a young child being scolded by his parents. This brought a smile to his face and lightened the mood. He disappeared out of his classroom and ended up in Snapes classroom. Saiden walked through the door approaching the teacher. Speaking in a rather relaxed tone he asked the Professor a question. Would it be ok if I borrowed a few of your students for a class I'm trying to hold. There seem to be a few students with exception skills in this room and they would benefit quite a bit from my experience. He stood there and quitely waited for a response while lightly tapping his right foot.

(Someone will have to play the part of Snape).

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:39 pm

LanceCalvis
Saiden became impatient as he wandered around the school. It seemed all of the people worth teaching were currently in Professor Snapes class. He thought back to when Snape was just a young child being scolded by his parents. This brought a smile to his face and lightened the mood. He disappeared out of his classroom and ended up in Snapes classroom. Saiden walked through the door approaching the teacher. Speaking in a rather relaxed tone he asked the Professor a question. Would it be ok if I borrowed a few of your students for a class I'm trying to hold. There seem to be a few students with exception skills in this room and they would benefit quite a bit from my experience. He stood there and quitely waited for a response while lightly tapping his right foot.

(Someone will have to play the part of Snape).

*Snape had had a really bad day, since randomly Spoons had hitted his head all the time nowdays... he simply said in a angry tone:*

"No!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games