Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:10 pm
Lances ears perked up when he heard the word food. He waited behind a corner, he thought to himself for a bit. Ok, all I have to do is wait till that guy gets the food then I rush in when no one else is watching and swipe the food before he realizes it is gone. With my wolf speed it will be a cake walk and maybe there will be cake as well. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"hes so cute" she said kneeling down beside them "can i pet him?" she asked looking at him
ya sure but he hasn't eaten yet do he might n** you
"its ok" she reached over and petted the pup "hes cute..you said he hasnt eaten, i could go get something for him to eat....if you want, just tell me what he eats" (oh yea and arage, your a perv. *slaps him* XP)

(At least I don't leave people to marry someone else XP)
"Mmm deer," he said, thinking about food. "Actually, I could go get it," he said, trying to get an excuse to eat more.
(XP thats not fair, i dont go around doing people for fun xp j/k)

(I was only kidding about unzipping my pants, gosh XD)  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:12 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"hes so cute" she said kneeling down beside them "can i pet him?" she asked looking at him
"its ok" she reached over and petted the pup "hes cute..you said he hasnt eaten, i could go get something for him to eat....if you want, just tell me what he eats" (oh yea and arage, your a perv. *slaps him* XP)

"Mmm deer," he said, thinking about food. "Actually, I could go get it," he said, trying to get an excuse to eat more.

( i know, but im just saying XP its funny)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:13 pm
animegurl145
dunkler o_O
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

(Hehehe)
( *slaps him* pervert)

(So...what's so wrong about that XP)

[everethin]

[does anybody want to be nice and clue me in to whats hapening?]

[ ok god and the devel are smiting eacc other and a vampire stole the pups thinking thav were cats othr than that idk]  

dunkler o_O

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:13 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

(Pay attention, your character is about to unknowingly get robbed by Lance. ) blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Lol alrighty then...)  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:16 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Lol alrighty then...)
( rolleyes whatever)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:17 pm
dunkler o_O
animegurl145
dunkler o_O
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

(Hehehe)
( *slaps him* pervert)

[everethin]

[ ok god and the devel are smiting eacc other and a vampire stole the pups thinking thav were cats othr than that idk]

(BROTHER I WILL MUDER YOU!! you not spossta tell no bodys -glares- every perhend you didnt hear that foool speaking...oi yea dont forget to get revenge for their death!! ))  

Ashi-Ashi

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:21 pm
Ashi-Ashi
dunkler o_O
animegurl145
dunkler o_O
Repressed Memories

[everethin]

(BROTHER I WILL MUDER YOU!! you not spossta tell no bodys -glares- every perhend you didnt hear that foool speaking...oi yea dont forget to get revenge for their death!! ))

[thanks somebody finally acknowledged my presence -__-]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:22 pm
animegurl145
Ashi-Ashi
dunkler o_O
animegurl145
dunkler o_O
Repressed Memories

[everethin]

(Aaron acknowledged it....wait...that's why Cordire always said in the other RP >.> Anyways...I knew you were here, I just didn't know what was going on either lol)  

Repressed Memories

dunkler o_O

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:23 pm
animegurl145
Ashi-Ashi
dunkler o_O
animegurl145
dunkler o_O
Repressed Memories

[everethin]

[sorry for takeing so long]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:25 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Lol alrighty then...)

(ok now that that is out of our system lets get on with it.)
in the beams of the barn Aramil sat lisening in on the canversation wile reading a book.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:28 pm
she leans against the wall looking around, she sniffed the air and looked up, she rolled her eyes and looked back around  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories

"I don't know, maybe it's just me. Oh well....so how old is he?" he asked, smiling.
around a year old so hes too young to be on his own
pre-chewed meat and cow milk  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:30 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories

"I don't know, maybe it's just me. Oh well....so how old is he?" he asked, smiling.
around a year old so hes too young to be on his own
pre-chewed meat and cow milk

"I'm on it," he said, dashing out the barn and heading back to where the deer were.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games