Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilvDragon

O.G. Elder

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:02 pm
Hello biggrin new to the guild.

Going to be posting my info in the Member Profile.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:45 pm
Hey just wantin to put myself out into the guild forms to introduce myself to yall. I have a love of tasty food, great drawings, good games, and would love to play a round of halo or CoD with anyone online! (Thebrosblack)

Like to draw almost anything that is suggested to me and would love the challenge of a request if anyone has the notion to do so. Plus I got meself a Deviantart account if you'd like to sneak a peak or a trade. (Imaus-Kynareth)

I'll be poking around in the guild everynow and again and hope to see how the guild goes and will be wishing all of you have Happy Holidays! (and good gifts too) biggrin  

Okami the Shinigami

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alpha Wolf1192

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:05 pm
Hey there I'm Ace. I'm a pretty laid back dude but I also can be real hyper. I like pretty much any genre of music and love to meet new people. I'm considered an adrenaline junky and like to have fun. PM me sometime if you wanna talk =D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:54 pm
HI smile Just letting anyone that's interested know that just joined and am excited to get to know other furries ^-.-^ I'm going to post my profile soon in that other thread.....  

Wolfheart1125

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150

a1xcvbnmGOODBYE

Original Wrangler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:15 pm
Hello everyone ^__^ I'm new! I hope to make a few friends here heart cry
I am a unicorn ^___~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:19 pm
New to the guild, long-time furry fan and hope to learn more soon with everyone xd  

Firestarter2231

LetoLights

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:32 pm
Hello there everyone! I'm just a friendly horse trotting into town.

I've been on Gaia since 2005 if I remember correctly, but I took a hiatus right before I entered university in 2008. Now I'm back and trying be active again.

In terms of furry, I found out about it years ago from the CSI episode. I know, feel free to groan. xp It actually sparked an interest in the fandom and I lurked around for years before becoming active about 2 years ago. I've finally melded Gaia and furry together.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:13 pm
Hello. Name's Daisy. I'm your average broke college student, working their way through the semester, but I love to draw and read in my free time. Most often I can be found with either with a sketch book and a pencil behind my ear, or my nose buried in a good mystery.

I was on Gaia in O5, way back when, but had to quit soon after I joined, and got my main account going in 07. This was previously mostly used as an art mule account, but I finally got around to completing my furry avatar and jumped accounts.  

White_Lyger

FireMaidden

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:15 pm
Greetings! heart

Just joined the guild and wanted to come on in and say hello to everyone :waves: Hope I can talk to you all soon , I'll run off now and check out the guild some more! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:22 pm
Hello, everyone. smile My name is Lyvain, and I'm a wolf~
I'm glad to have found a guild for us without constantly being flamed. x.o

Kiki Avelan

MioTheLion

Friendly Kitten

9,425 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:27 pm
you will find out who i am soon enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:13 am
Let it show that Nero is a good girl and posted...

(now back to being shy)  

WinchesterTrine

Anxious Receiver

Chionomania

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:54 pm
Yo.
I suppose i'm just here to find friends and all that jazz.
I hope i don't get into an argument with anyone.
My name is Julia, or you can call me by my username, i dont care. I dont have any special nickname or anything.
I am an arctic fox.

Blablablablablabla~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:51 pm
Just got accepted not to long ago. Coming up on seven years in the furdom, woah! Finally returned to Gaia as well. Looking forward to being a bit more social online and chatting it up here. :3  

EmerBunny

Kogie_Dragonsbane

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:40 am
Wow it has been a long long time sence last I had to do this. Hi my name is Kogie. I am sure that some of the more older members remember a Kogie from the past. Yes I am him. I lost my old account to a hijacking and could not win it back so I left for a very long time. So for those of you that do and do not know me I am glad to be back here I miss so many of my old friends and I hope to meet up with them as well as make many newer one's. Well with that look forward to seeing a bigger better detailed discription in the member profile thread here soon.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff