Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:27 pm

"But Zatchin, I must go. Its my time. I let the darkness take over and I let it control me. I shall take him with me and make sure he comes back alive and well." A single tear went down Helix's face and he picked up Necris and walked over to Zatchin. "I'm sorry..." He gave her a hug and started walking into a bright light With Necris over his shoulder.

Necris woke up and looked around at his surroundings. "Am I dead?" Necris felt like he was being carried. "I stopped bleeding." He looked over and saw Helix. "Why, why are you helping me?" Necris tried to stand up but he fell over.

"I can see that you have feelings for Zatchin. So I brought you here to heal up. You can leave anytime you want. But you might want to get your feeling back in your body parts." Helix went over and helped him up. "And dont let her down otherwise I'm gonna have to hurt ya." Helix took his armor off and gave it to Necris. Helix walked over and opened a portal back to the forest and waited for Necris to walk through.

Necris put the armor on and he walked through the portal and he saw Zatchin. He was ready to run up and give her a hug, but then he remembered what Helix said, 'Dont let her down.' He knew he wasnt gonna be anything to Zatchin, she was in love with Helix. He started to walk away.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:43 am

A single tear streamed down her face, "Then, everyone is leaving me?...." she fell to her knees. "Everyone.......is gone?........." she had tears streaming down her face now. But she never noticed...

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:27 pm

(hey long time no see Kech)

Necris heard small thud and looked over at Zatchin. She was crying but silently. He couldnt care less what happened to him, he cared about Zatchin too much. "Zatchin!" Necris ran over and picked her up off of the ground with a great big hug and swung her around. "I'm sorry, but the evil that corrupted him was too great." Necris shed a single tear, not out of mourning or sadness, but out of respect for a great warrior who fell to the power of darkness. "If you want, you can hit me, it might take some of the pain away." Necris only thought about what was best for Zatchin now, his body, his life no longer mattered to him, only Zatchin. "I..." Necris wanted to say it but he didnt know if this was the right time.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:48 pm

((yeah. I was grounded for disobeying a rule I never knew existed. But I'm back now. ^ ^))

she hugged him back, "I don't want to hit you.......thank you." she hugged him tight. "Thank you, for everything....."

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:52 pm

( Yeah got that one before. The rule was that I have to come home first then I can go wherever I want. )

"I'm sorry that I ever left you, and I'm sorry for killing Helix, I'm sorry for even being hired to protect you. If I hadnt came along, Helix would be alive." Necris fell to his knees and put his face to the ground and covered it. "I'm sorry, please...forgive me?" Necris looked up and looked into Zatchins eyes. He knew he didnt deserve forgiveness, but he needed it to go on with his job.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:05 pm

"Of...of course I forgive you. How could you think otherwise?" she knelt by him and held his head close to her. "Helix......." it still pained her to say the word. "Wanted this..........I forgive you."

((mine was, "if your gone for 6 hours you have to call in." and I never knew I needed to do that.....))

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:10 pm

Necris stood up and picked up Zatchin, he thought this might be the right time to say it. "Zatchin, *deep breath* I love you..." He waited for a response from Zatchin.

(I had that one fixed a while ago. I had them get me a cell phone.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:22 pm

((I'm still pursuading them on that one.))

something insie her acted on its own, her heart accepted him, as its center now. It seamed to know what Helix had wanted. she breathed slowly and then pulled him twords her, kissing him for the first time. as if it answered the question in his confession...

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:27 pm

(x(just dropping in, hey lady loser go check your mail razz )x)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:36 pm

(It takes a while...)

Necris wast startled by what she had done, but then he kissed her back. "I may not be as good looking or smart as Helix, but I'll do my best to be as good to you as possible." Necris looked her in the eyes. "Now lets get outta this place."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:09 pm

((yes,yes. I know.....regretably....))

"Yes, we should go..." she blushed, "was it too fast moving?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:55 pm

"Maybe a little fast....." Necris crouched down on one knee. "Hop on, I'll carry us outta here." Necris looked around at the forest looking for some sign of civilization they could escape to. He closed his eyes and listened, off to the east he heard a small village, and to the south some sort of bartering between people, and to the northwest a clock tower, he decided to go northwest.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:13 pm

((Making new characters.))

Username:Chaos-kun
Name:Chaos
Name:Sakura
Appearance:Black hair, blue eyes, 5'6"
Appearance:Black hair, blue eyes, 5'6"
Bio:Sakura's twin brother, is an oracle
Bio:Chaos's twin sister, is an oracle
Weapons:Two red swords (Sin and Blood), two black swords (Death and Shadow), two white swords (Repent and Holy
Weapons:Two silver swords (Ice and Wind), two green swords (Gaia and Earth), two blue swords (Ocean and Cleanse)

((And yes, this is a custom profile designed by me. Don't like it, piss off. XD))

A girl smiled. "Well, well, brother, this looks interesting..."

The boy laughed, "Yes sister, it does. Shall we follow them?" She nodded.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:20 pm

((Chaos-sama! *hugs him*))

she got on, and held on tight.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:34 pm

Necris ran through the forest dodging trees and animals as they got in his way. "were heading for some kind of place with a clock tower." Necris continued running in the direction of a village hopefully.

((Hey, I got chapter 5 of my story up in the writers corner, and i got 2 alrunas roses. They make me look like a real elementalist.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games