Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:24 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She resurfaces in a Tiny Air Buble she goes onto the Shore of it and turn's into a Cat and lays Down there and looks at the water and a Tear falls into it "Stupid Jerk Kiba...My voice doesnt Suck....Does it?"
kiba looks at the comets as one comes in to strike the earth near him
oh s**t
kiba grabs the girl next to him and jumps into the water as the whole earth shakes as the comet strikes the lakes shore

Cat feels The Quake she looks up "What the?"
kiba dodges a few rocks but one hits him and he gets thrown into an underwater tunnel
the hell am i now?
kiba swims about in the dark water

Cat See's Him and Forms a Mad look on her Face "Hmph" She run's into a Small little Hole and Some of her Fur gets Riped off "OW!" She goes in Deeper anyway
kiba comes up and looks around the air bubble
man where am i know
he swims to the shore and lays the girl out on it
man this sucks kat hates my guts and im trapped in a hole....no telling how long the air will hold up

Cat goes deeper into the Little Tunel she steps on a weak Spot it Break's and she Falls in and she Scream's "AHHHHH!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:28 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

kiba dodges a few rocks but one hits him and he gets thrown into an underwater tunnel
the hell am i now?

Cat See's Him and Forms a Mad look on her Face "Hmph" She run's into a Small little Hole and Some of her Fur gets Riped off "OW!" She goes in Deeper anyway
man where am i know
man this sucks kat hates my guts and im trapped in a hole....no telling how long the air will hold up

Cat goes deeper into the Little Tunel she steps on a weak Spot it Break's and she Falls in and she Scream's "AHHHHH!!!!!"
kiba turns quickly hearing her
KAT?!!!?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:32 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

the hell am i now?

man where am i know

KAT?!!!?

Cat Falls To the Floore She weakly Gets up and looks around she see's Skeleton's Chained to the Wall and she see's Water Her eye's widen "Oh NO! Imgoing to Drown if I dont get out of here!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:40 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

man where am i know

KAT?!!!?

Cat Falls To the Floore She weakly Gets up and looks around she see's Skeleton's Chained to the Wall and she see's Water Her eye's widen "Oh NO! Imgoing to Drown if I dont get out of here!"
kiba sees the hole and tries to go into it but is too big he turns wolf and is able to slink through barely
KAT!!!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:44 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

man where am i know

KAT?!!!?

kiba sees the hole and tries to go into it but is too big he turns wolf and is able to slink through barely
KAT!!!!

Kat Hear's His Voice Fanetly "Oh Great..."The Water RIses Makeing Kat Have to Swim  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:49 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

KAT?!!!?

KAT!!!!

Kat Hear's His Voice Fanetly "Oh Great..."The Water RIses Makeing Kat Have to Swim
kiba gets to the hole and looks down it
KAT!!!YOU DOWN THERE?!!!??!!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:51 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

KAT?!!!?

KAT!!!!

She Yells Swimming trying to keep her head up "NO! Now Go AWAY! I Can Take care of MYSELF!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:53 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

KAT!!!!

She Yells Swimming trying to keep her head up "NO! Now Go AWAY! I Can Take care of MYSELF!"
YOUR STILL MAD AT ME ARNT YOU....LOOK IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT YOU HAVE A GREAT VOICE!!!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:56 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

KAT!!!!

YOUR STILL MAD AT ME ARNT YOU....LOOK IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT YOU HAVE A GREAT VOICE!!!!

"Your Just saying That Cause Im Upset!" She Throws a Old Rusted Bone up at Him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:58 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

no im serius kat i realy think you have a great voice
kibeslips and falls in head first falling on a skelliton and getting stuck in its rib cage
just great.....  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:01 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

kibeslips and falls in head first falling on a skelliton and getting stuck in its rib cage
just great.....

(I have to get off now)
She giggles "Okay I Forgive you just for that"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:03 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

just great.....

(I have to get off now)
oh nice i slam into bones and then i get forgiven
kiba starts to pick the bones off
so lets get out of here
{night then}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:30 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

just great.....

(I have to get off now)
oh nice i slam into bones and then i get forgiven
kiba starts to pick the bones off
so lets get out of here
{night then}

(im back)
*hige follows kiba*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:01 am
(I'mgonna be gone like all day today so don't do too much while I'm gone!)  

hinata37974

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:09 am
after almost being hit by a comet and being recued by kiba she sits the stunned. " what the heck is going on here....." she said looking around.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games