Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:06 pm
(lolz bye) she humms softly, she thought about some things, she bites her bottom lip making it bleed a little she sighs and bends down, she picks up her pup and petts it "your the only one who seems to listen to everything i say" she whispered, she kisses the top of his head and looks around  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:08 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Sophia looked up to him, feeling a bit surprised that he wanted to help her. "Oh.... thank you," she said smiling a bit shyly. "I would appreciate some help... as I can't do much by myself..." she said as she too her wings out, which looked in a horrible sate, broken and drenched in blood. "Admit it... i look terrible..." she said
tal looks at shindon and then back at sophia
yeah its bad but where did you get them?

Sophia looked at Shindon and tilted her head. ".... I dunno if you can... i've tried, but they just go back, and sometimes worse..." she said, ignoring Tal's question once more, since she didn't want to say.
tal waves a paw like hand in front of her face
come on please tell me if it was from the dark knights then i can help cus im high up in the imperial legion
tal continues to wave his hand infront of her face

"wait you work for the King"
in shock  

King Yoshimitsu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:14 pm
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Sophia looked up to him, feeling a bit surprised that he wanted to help her. "Oh.... thank you," she said smiling a bit shyly. "I would appreciate some help... as I can't do much by myself..." she said as she too her wings out, which looked in a horrible sate, broken and drenched in blood. "Admit it... i look terrible..." she said

Sophia looked at Shindon and tilted her head. ".... I dunno if you can... i've tried, but they just go back, and sometimes worse..." she said, ignoring Tal's question once more, since she didn't want to say.
come on please tell me if it was from the dark knights then i can help cus im high up in the imperial legion

in shock
yeah im part of the tyro's division but i got bumped into the whole war thing and now i have rein to go where i want but bim forced to head to where ever the king needs me most  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:15 pm
There was a russel in the bushes a little ways ahead from where the group was walking it seemefd to be a person hiden in the bush listening in on the conversation.  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:17 pm
Phoenix utashima
There was a russel in the bushes a little ways ahead from where the group was walking it seemefd to be a person hiden in the bush listening in on the conversation.
a huge spider about the soze of a dog crawls onto his back and makes a hissing sound  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:18 pm
she jumps back as a shadow worrior landed in front of her "hello there little angel, nice to finally meet" he smirks

she stares at him "umm....do i know you?" she takes a step back

he smiles "you do now" he grabs her arms and forces memories in her, showing her caos and distruction, he smiles and clones her, he takes the real her leaving the pup, he disapears in the shadows

the clone smiled, she looked, talked and even smelled like river, she picks up the pup and continues to walk  

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:18 pm
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

in shock
yeah im part of the tyro's division but i got bumped into the whole war thing and now i have rein to go where i want but bim forced to head to where ever the king needs me most

"i've been trying to to work for the long for the longest"
still in shock  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:19 pm
He screams and Jumps out of the bush throwing fireballs at the spider.  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:19 pm
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

in shock

still in shock
i could bump you up a couple of orders and get you into the high ranks  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:20 pm
Phoenix utashima
He screams and Jumps out of the bush throwing fireballs at the spider.
the spider jumps off and runs over to the anthropamorphic wolf talking to the human and hides in a pocket as the fire balls bounce off the metal shell's on his body parts  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:22 pm
(Hey lupine 1. respond to my post....2. where do you get your colour thingy???)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:23 pm
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

in shock

still in shock

"please could you"
bowing down to him  

King Yoshimitsu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:24 pm
Phoenix utashima
(Hey lupine 1. respond to my post....2. where do you get your colour thingy???)
some thing on a guys signature and i did  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:24 pm
"Ke....Kenji?" Phoenix asked looking at the wolf wierdly.  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:25 pm
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu

in shock

still in shock

"please could you"
bowing down to him
just as long as you dont bow down to me any more  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games