Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
edward gets to the scholl and walks up to blair's office, he knocks the door

*Answers the door and sees Edward there* Hello come on in
"hello bair..." edward sits with a very sad look on his face "i think i did what i could here at scholll... i-i think i'm leaving the scholl ((not the rp, the scholl)) here is my demmision card"

*Taken back she sits down...hard* Ok but why?
((guess this shocked everyone that readed it)) "my time here in the scholl is over... there is no reason to me to stay, and if i do... i'l just be dead weight... sorry blair, but i'm leaving my post"((dramatic revelation plus page opening... HOLY SHIII...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:41 pm
iiKibblez
"nothing much"

*Sarah being the enpathetic little girl she is sais* Ur asking Ki arent you *Smiles but dosent look at him*  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiTobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:41 pm
-moves hand away from right eye- "ed is leaving sarah"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:42 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

"hello bair..." edward sits with a very sad look on his face "i think i did what i could here at scholll... i-i think i'm leaving the scholl ((not the rp, the scholl)) here is my demmision card"

((guess this shocked everyone that readed it)) "my time here in the scholl is over... there is no reason to me to stay, and if i do... i'l just be dead weight... sorry blair, but i'm leaving my post"((dramatic revelation plus page opening... HOLY SHIII...))

*Looks at him but dosent meet his eye* ok but come back sometimes the students will miss you as will i  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
(w00t im back....again)
Kiana spots Koe and Sarah from the roof and floats down to see them "hello Koe and Sarah!" she says waving  
"That is right, Sarah."  

iiTobi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

((holy guys... just 500 posts to 10k))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:43 pm
iiKibblez
-moves hand away from right eye- "ed is leaving sarah"

*Frowns* I know it will be a sad day when he does but i knew it was coming  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiTobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:43 pm
"Hey Ki.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:44 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

*Looks at him but dosent meet his eye* ok but come back sometimes the students will miss you as will i
"i will..." edward gets up and walks away, (think of this with zodiac knights opening song on hade's saga)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:44 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
(w00t im back....again)
Kiana spots Koe and Sarah from the roof and floats down to see them "hello Koe and Sarah!" she says waving

*Smiles at her* Hi hun * Gets up and Drags Ryoji inside* Ry Koes askin Ki *Smiles and kisses him* come on lets watch from my window  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:45 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

"i will..." edward gets up and walks away, (think of this with zodiac knights opening song on hade's saga)

(and i raaaan, i ran so far awaaayyyy, i just raaann, i ran all night and daaaayyy)  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:46 pm
iiKibblez
"Hey Ki.."

"heya watcha doin?" Kiana asks

Ryoji chuckles and teleports Sarah and he to her window  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:46 pm
red 14 the sniper
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

(and i raaaan, i ran so far awaaayyyy, i just raaann, i ran all night and daaaayyy)
((in the original japanese version))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iiTobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:47 pm
"nothing much but i have a uqestion to ask...would you like to go to the dance with me?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games