Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Summe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:36 pm
Roy followed along, making a mental note to stop by the kitchen in a bit. He looked to each staircase as he was told what they led to. "You guys have all of that? I never would have guessed, honestly," he said, astounded that so many resources were available to him now. "I'm impressed!"

He thought for a moment, but only one question popped into his head. "So how many of you, or us, I guess, are there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 pm
"Huh," I blurted out. That question caught me a bit off guard. "To be honest? I'm not sure. I've only been here for about half a year, and I'm pretty sure I haven't met everyone yet, myself, plus we get new members at pretty regular intervals. I think you'd have to ask Sub something like that."

I sighed, and rubbed the back of my neck. "Sorry. It's pretty unprofessional for someone in my line of work to not have that kind of information. Anyway, if you need me, I'll be in the kitchen. Oh, and one more thing...

Welcome to the team."

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Royal Summe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:10 am
"Oh no, it's fine! Just curious is all," He said with a smile, putting his hands in his pockets. "Hey, thank you so much for all the help. I really appreciate it a bunch."

Roy felt an odd sensation as he was welcomed to the team, looking at Terashi and nodding once. "Thanks."

He turned and started up the staircase, excited to unpack and situate himself in his room. Basil and Sumac were still in the lobby, but he figured they couldn't cause too much trouble. It took a few doors to find one with a key, which he pulled down and put in his pocket. Upon entering the room, he set his bag on the bed and sat down next to it. He took a minute to look around before standing up and checking things out up close.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:19 am
Krystal, after having cooled down considerably, aimlessly walked around HQ before hearing that familiar voice that always made her smile. With that in mind, she snuck up on the blonde guy before asking,

"What'cha doin?"

Another brunette was lounging around, not really doing anything in particular, feeling a bit tired today. She had been hoping to see a certain silver haired boyfriend but, well, that had yet to happen.

A blonde girl, related to the two brunettes was in a training room, watching the person who had saved her life.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:48 am
As soon as Roy headed off to his room, I heard that dear, sweet voice just as I started turning to go to the kitchen. "I'm on my way to the kitchen to get some food. Want some? Keiko's friend is cooking."

The girl in mention was in the kitchen at this very moment, helping Al with the cooking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:53 am
Krystal grinned and instantly linked an arm around Terashi's.

"Definitely! I wonder what she's making .."

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:06 am
Sleeping in for a change, Dan finally awoke and walked downstairs with a yawn. He went to take a seat on the couch and spotted Freya, lounging around and looking a bit tired. "Hey Freya, good...afternoon" he stated while stretching. The teen took a seat, joining his girlfriend in lounging about. "You feeling ok? You seem tired" Dan asked her.

Connor and Torchic continued their practice, working on Flamethrower, Fire Spin, Quick Attack and other attacks. When the chick got exhausted, he laid down and tried to catch his breath. "Alright...let's take a break then" Connor agreed and took a seat next to his bird. He continued sitting until finally laying down. With a sigh, he began to wonder if joining this team was a good idea? Having yet to actually meet the man in charge, there wasn't much else for him to do at the moment. Suddenly, a sense of being watched came over him. Connor sat up and began looking around but didn't see anyone. But the the feeling was still there, creeping over him. Finally, he turned around and saw- her. "No...Not you. Here?" the dark haired teen stared at her in awe. How? Did she actually follow him here? The base had been breached, where was the intruder alert?!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:12 am
"Guess we won't know until we get the-" I started saying, the text message alarm from my SNAG interrupting me. "-until we get there,' I finished saying, reading the message. "Intruder, huh? Why not raise an alarm? And since when do you send texts to people?" I thought out loud. "Go on ahead, hon. I gotta go check thi-"

Yet another interruption from the alarm. "Maintenance, huh? Don't have to be so rude about it. I'll be back in a bit."

With that, I left Krystal to make my way to the training room. "What's going on, here?" I asked when I got there.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:33 am
Standing up, Connor kept his eyes locked on the girl, waiting for her to pull something. Suddenly, Terashi entered, in time to see the emergency. "What's going on is this girl" Connor pointed at Alice. "She must have followed me from the Safari Contest and how she got in is beyond me" he explained, unaware she was actually part of Snagem. All he knew is that he was being followed by this girl ever since the contest and now she showed up here of all places.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:40 am
"Dude, random people pop up here all the time," I said with a shrug. "After all, I've never seen you before, so for all I know, we have two intruders here."

It was kind of rude for me to put it like that, but I did have a point.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:50 am
Krystal frowned a little but refused to just go on her way. Besides, this sounded interesting so, instead of simply wandering into the kitchen, the beautiful brunette followed her love interest into one of the training rooms. She was a little surprised to see her sister in there.

Alice simply smiled at the boy whose name she had yet to get. She didn't really have a chance to say anything before Terashi showed up and she was being pointed at.

"Alice? What are you doing in a training room?" Krystal asked curiously, the blonde girl turning to her with a smile and a wave to Terashi.
"Oh, Krystal, I didn't see you at the Safari Contest." She said, speaking in a way that one would speak to someone they were very familiar with. Krystal blushed slightly, recalling what she had been doing instead of the contest. Clearing her throat, she did her best to change the subject.
"Er ... yeah ... anyways, who's the newbie? And did you see Sub yet? I'm sure he has some SNAG gear waiting for you."

Oblivious to what was going on, Freya smiled at the person she'd been waiting for, turning to snuggle into him. "Yeah, I feel fine, just a little lazy. I've been thinking about that Egg, though." The Egg she was talking about was the one that her mother had found while Freya and Dan were visiting their ranch with their Pokemon. Since then, Azalea had been left in the very capable hands of her parents and the two gained an Egg that Electra simply refused to part from for more than a few minutes and only unless someone she trusted was guarding it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:59 am
Al was in indeed in the kitchen already. He was filtering through the cabinets in search of something he could make. It wasn't all that difficult, really. He found some dry pasta, everything he would need for alfredo sauce and some Pamtre berries. "Oh! Miss Keiko, how would you like to try my homemade Pamtre Alfredo?" He asked as he pulled the ingredients out and examined them.

The noodles were a bit dated but otherwise, they would be fine. He found the Pamtre berries to be at the perfect degree of ripeness for this dish. They were just out of the "green" stage but just ripe enough to have their flavor at maximum.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:09 pm
The boy just crossed his arms at Ter's comment and looked away with a sour expression. There really was not arguing with the man as he brought up a valid point. Behind him, a girl entered and began chatting with his stalker. It was obvious that they knew each other but then did that mean she was a member? At this he shuddered, hoping she wasn't when the older girl turned her attention to him. "No...No I haven't. Do you know where he is?" he asked though sounded a bit annoyed.

"O-Oh...the Egg..." Dan frowned, placing an arm around Freya. It wasn't that he didn't like the Egg, he just didn't like the high maintenance mouse who was a little on the edge. "Yeah, they will never be alone together again...ever" he stated. No way was he going through this again when it was over. He wondered how Azalea was doing, she was just a baby after all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:13 pm
"Alice?" I asked, giving the girl Connor was pointing at another look. "Oh yeah, I remember you. Freya and Krystal's younger sister, right? Huh. Guess the intruder GRAY mentioned is this guy. Who are-?"

It didn't bother me that Krystal followed me. Honestly, I half expected her to do so instead of going her own way, since I asked her to do so. Besides, she was instrumental in clearing this mess up, so it's not like I had anything to be mad at her about.

However, since this guy mentioned needing to talk to Sub about his equipment, I assumed I was wrong and that he was a new member. "If you need your starter gear, I can set you up. I just got back from helping another new guy, so I don't mind. I can get you some, too, Alice, if you haven't already gotten your starter gear."

Meanwhile, Keiko was watching Al gather everything together. She had no idea what went in an 'alfredo', as she had never had this kind of pasta before, so she couldn't help just yet. "It sounds delicious," she said, wanting to be supportive anyway.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:29 pm
So they did know each other...because they were sisters and another probably walking around HQ. He wondered if stalking people was a family thing or was it just her. Shaking his head, he looked to Terashi who offered to give him starter gear. "If you don't mind...I'd appreciate that" he requested before looking at Alice. She was offered gear too, which meant she was a member. 'Which means she's here to stay...' Connor sighed to himself.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games